SELECT CONTENT

Rachel Lindsay - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 68 of 79 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 67, 68, 69 ... 73 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

cafedumonde - Rachel Lindsay - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 68 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Dessler Thu Feb 09, 2017 3:47 am

They are in sync without thinking about it...even Nick was surprised. Smiley

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

My Gif
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

cafedumonde - Rachel Lindsay - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 68 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Dessler Thu Feb 09, 2017 3:50 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

My gif
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Thu Feb 09, 2017 3:55 am

Dessler, thank you. Such great moments between these two.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 09, 2017 3:59 am

Thank you for all these gifs! You miss so many of these cute, little moments when you're watching the show, so it's so nice to be able to see these.

I think my favorite moment in the episode was when Rachel was in bed and she was telling the girls "it's scary for him to put himself back in this situation. Sometimes we forget that". That seemed like such a real moment, not a rehearsed line for the cameras, and it was cool to see her take the focus off of herself and feeling she wasn't valued and show that compassion towards him.

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Thu Feb 09, 2017 4:11 am

Rachel and Nick are VERY VERY VERY much alike. If you list out their qualities, I don't think you'll find either name missing from that list. In the real world, they would be close friends, IMO.

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Thu Feb 09, 2017 4:14 am

Lara wrote:Thank you for all these gifs! You miss so many of these cute, little moments when you're watching the show, so it's so nice to be able to see these.

I think my favorite moment in the episode was when Rachel was in bed and she was telling the girls "it's scary for him to put himself back in this situation. Sometimes we forget that". That seemed like such a real moment, not a rehearsed line for the cameras, and it was cool to see her take the focus off of herself and feeling she wasn't valued and show that compassion towards him.

I think Nick would really appreciate her even more now that he is watching the show back and watching how she thinks about him/cares for him.
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Thu Feb 09, 2017 6:36 am

From all his post-show interviews esp the media round this week, it is clear to me (JMO) that Nick continues to have tremendous respect and care for Rachel. IMO When he talks about her in interviews, I don't feel it is just a Bachelorette plug but more like him saying what a truly amazing woman she continues to be in his eyes. Smiley

ITA with [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] that in a different world, these two would have been great friends! yes

JMO. Smiley
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 09, 2017 6:52 am

Has Rachel done any posting on her pages recently?

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Thu Feb 09, 2017 6:58 am

I can't wait for the men they cast for Rachel if she gets the lead. I hope it's miles better than JoJo's cast cafedumonde - Rachel Lindsay - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 68 1838857674

I also wonder if any past alums would show up. She's a great catch!
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 09, 2017 7:34 am

If the alums are still single and they know it will be her they may return.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Thu Feb 09, 2017 7:40 am

I agree she'd be a great catch.  

But just say NO to returnees!
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 09, 2017 7:50 am

Michael G and Rachel would be cute. I didn't mind returnees when it was genuine, like nick and Mary, but the recent ones are so obviously there for more TV time that I just can't stand them. Thank goodness we didn't have to deal with any this season.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 68 of 79 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 67, 68, 69 ... 73 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Rachel Lindsay - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+73
Seabear
sosleepy
allicat
Topazgold
Jolena