Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations!

A site for fans of The Bachelor & Bachelorette who enjoy

sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Join our site for updates on past contestants as well.

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Enjoy!

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 2 of 74 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 38 ... 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Guest on Thu Oct 13, 2016 6:37 am

Everyone loves Matty J and thinks he's a threat. Nikki comparisons. Guys saying what a good looking bloke Lee is and Matty J saying "I even like looking at Lee" in an earlier episode that has Olena comparisons. I think we have F1 - Jake, F2- Matty F3-Lee. IMO. My god I'm going to be crying so much at the end of this season. sad

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Sundy on Thu Oct 13, 2016 6:37 am

HTD preview

Sundy

Female Posts : 2471

Back to top Go down

Post by bblake on Thu Oct 13, 2016 6:38 am

This season is so confusing. I could see any one of the F4 being F1   During Matty's date I thought, "Oh, he obviously wins." Then during Lee's cocktail party time I thought, "Oh no wait, he wins." Then when Jake was reading the letter I thought, "Actually no wait, he definitely wins." And then she's just so into Courtney that I could see him being F1 even though he's obviously nowhere near as into her. It almost makes me miss Sam's season where Sasha was such a slam dunk halfway through laugh out loud

bblake

Female Posts : 334

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Oct 13, 2016 6:39 am

@Sundy wrote:
Fifty wrote:Ok I think Jake is F1.  He is being portrayed as more the alpha male but with a soft side.  

Killer line. Was it 'That letters not for anybody'

'That letters not for any girl'..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Oct 13, 2016 6:40 am

Jake next, Courtney VO

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove on Thu Oct 13, 2016 6:41 am

Rose Ceremony

Lee in VO worried

Jake in VO also worried

Clancy shown - for sure going home as F5

AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove on Thu Oct 13, 2016 6:41 am

Lee called first

Go Lee

AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Oct 13, 2016 6:41 am

Clancy VO, Courtney next rose given

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Oct 13, 2016 6:42 am

Cameron gets a rose. Clancy goes home

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove on Thu Oct 13, 2016 6:44 am

Fifty wrote:Everyone loves Matty J and thinks he's a threat.  Nikki comparisons.  Guys saying what a good looking bloke Lee is and Matty J saying "I even like looking at Lee"  in an earlier episode that has Olena comparisons.  I think we have F1 - Jake, F2- Matty F3-Lee. IMO.   My god I'm going to be crying so much at the end of this season. sad
Yeah that's how I have seen it especially after yesterday's episode

F1 Jake
F2 Matty
F3 Lee

Seems like the s/cap of them wearing blue (Matty), red (Jake) and black (Lee) likely the clue like it was for Sasha who was in red and Richie/F3 in black

AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove on Thu Oct 13, 2016 6:44 am

Clancy goes home as sleuthed

AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:39 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 74 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 38 ... 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum