SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 18 of 74 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 46 ... 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 18 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Oct 18, 2016 11:19 pm

@4health anything is possible. It could be there are 3 guys in Singapore, and thus no one eliminated at the RC before they go there, but the filming schedule doesn't seem to allow for a lot of time... will have to see though and sleuth in s/cap thread if there are any s/caps
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 18 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by nd4reality Tue Oct 18, 2016 11:22 pm

Would there be mid season promos?

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 18, 2016 11:28 pm

nd4reality wrote:Would there be mid season promos?

I don't think so seeing it's such a short season. They will have the finale promo on Thursday night after HTD. The FRC will be the following Thursday Night the 27th October just in time for the new couple to be at Melbourne Cup following Tuesday. The Melbourne Cup is shown on Channel Ten so they are an official sponsor of the spring racing.

Back to top Go down

Post by brownravens Tue Oct 18, 2016 11:30 pm

Fifty wrote:

I don't think so seeing it's such a short season.  They will have the finale promo on Thursday night after HTD.  The FRC will be the following Thursday Night the 27th October just in time for the new couple  to be at Melbourne Cup following Tuesday. The Melbourne Cup is shown on Channel Ten so they are an official sponsor of the spring racing.

Yeah I saw GL had a Melbourne Cup fitting on stringy's insta!
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 18, 2016 11:39 pm

brownravens wrote:
Fifty wrote:

I don't think so seeing it's such a short season.  They will have the finale promo on Thursday night after HTD.  The FRC will be the following Thursday Night the 27th October just in time for the new couple  to be at Melbourne Cup following Tuesday. The Melbourne Cup is shown on Channel Ten so they are an official sponsor of the spring racing.

thumbsup

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Tue Oct 18, 2016 11:57 pm

Fifty wrote:
brownravens wrote:
Fifty wrote:

thumbsup

Any of the boys follow calibre (?) suits. Richie was styled by them last spring racing season
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Oct 19, 2016 1:11 am

Spoil Me Again wrote:After Matty's date, he is expressing confidence in his & Georgia's relationship.

With Lee, we saw vulnerability (also, HOLY HELL HOTNESS).

The F2 storyline:

Confidence
Vulnerability

It has been my experience with the NA versions of the show, when one is expressing confidence in the relationship and the other is uncertain, the confident one ends up F2 and the insecure one F1. Apparently, producers tell the F2 person how much the lead is into them, while telling the other one how much the lead is into others...hence, expecting really surprised reactions at the final rose ceremony. It will be interesting to see if the same holds true for the Australian version.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by solaroo Wed Oct 19, 2016 1:54 am

Sprite wrote:It has been my experience with the NA versions of the show, when one is expressing confidence in the relationship and the other is uncertain, the confident one ends up F2 and the insecure one F1. Apparently, producers tell the F2 person how much the lead is into them, while telling the other one how much the lead is into others...hence, expecting really surprised reactions at the final rose ceremony. It will be interesting to see if the same holds true for the Australian version.

Oh wow, maybe I'm just naive but if that's true I find it really mean and manipulative of producers to treat people like that.  I realise they sign up for the show willingly, but they are real people after all.
solaroo
solaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by makeover Wed Oct 19, 2016 2:06 am

solaroo wrote:
Sprite wrote:It has been my experience with the NA versions of the show, when one is expressing confidence in the relationship and the other is uncertain, the confident one ends up F2 and the insecure one F1. Apparently, producers tell the F2 person how much the lead is into them, while telling the other one how much the lead is into others...hence, expecting really surprised reactions at the final rose ceremony. It will be interesting to see if the same holds true for the Australian version.

Oh wow, maybe I'm just naive but if that's true I find it really mean and manipulative of producers to treat people like that.  I realise they sign up for the show willingly, but they are real people after all.
I don't know if they do it in the Australian version but they do it all the time on the US show. Apparently so they can capture raw, unguarded reactions to film. Mean, but that's reality TV.

makeover

Back to top Go down

Post by fangirlsamuri Wed Oct 19, 2016 2:29 am

I just love how casual / chilled G is! In the new preview on Facebook, where she's sitting with Matty and Jake and she's like "alright whatd you got so far and we'll see if that can work" and takes a gulp of beer and relaxes into her seat! She's just so relatable and does these quirky little things that make me LOL! Fav bachelorette, I think im in love with her

fangirlsamuri

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Oct 19, 2016 2:39 am

solaroo wrote:

Oh, it's true. Former cast spill the beans about stuff like this. If they actually read their contract, that would be the least of their worries. If you have never seen it, take a glance through this:

https://www.quora.com/What-kind-of-contract-do-the-leads-of-The-Bachelor-and-The-Bachelorette-sign

A couple of my favourite bits from that:

If I am selected to be a Participant in the Series, I, my actions, voice and sound effects during the pre-production period and on the Location during production will be filmed and recorded for the Series on an up to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week basis, including without limitation by means of hidden cameras (however, such hidden cameras, if any, shall not be positioned to intentionally capture images of you urinating or defecating in the bathroom) and microphones and I hereby consent to such videotaping, filming or recording and knowingly and voluntarily waive any privacy rights I may have, regardless of whether I am aware that recording of my actions and conversations is taking place.

I acknowledge that interviews on or in connection with the Series may consist of another Participant and/or my statements about other Participants, personal relationships and, perhaps, the opinions and statements of my family and/or friends and other people connected with the Series, and that some of these statements and/or statements by the host of the Series, Producer or Producer’s employees or agents or others may be considered surprising, humiliating, embarrassing, derogatory, defamatory, or otherwise offensive or injurious to me, the viewing audience, Producer or Producer’s employees or agents and/or other third parties.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Oct 19, 2016 4:20 am

Sundy wrote:
Fifty wrote:
brownravens wrote:

thumbsup

Any of the boys follow calibre (?) suits. Richie was styled by them last spring racing season
Lee. But he followed them long before I think. He was also dressed by Calibre a lot on the show.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 74 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 46 ... 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+40
grace8136
AEF
Love_is_Eternal
Roses Are Red
niqa86
Spoil Me Again
iamreal2u
Emayem
Seabear
Norcalgal
porcelainpony