SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 3 of 74 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 38 ... 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Guest Thu Oct 13, 2016 6:45 am

That was a great episode I have to admit

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Dirty Street Pie Thu Oct 13, 2016 6:46 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
Fifty wrote:Everyone loves Matty J and thinks he's a threat.  Nikki comparisons.  Guys saying what a good looking bloke Lee is and Matty J saying "I even like looking at Lee"  in an earlier episode that has Olena comparisons.  I think we have F1 - Jake, F2- Matty F3-Lee. IMO.   My god I'm going to be crying so much at the end of this season. sad
Yeah that's how I have seen it especially after yesterday's episode

F1 Jake
F2 Matty
F3 Lee

Seems like the s/cap of them wearing blue (Matty), red (Jake) and black (Lee) likely the clue like it was for Sasha who was in red and Richie/F3 in black
So if that's how it goes, who would be Bachie? I'd happily watch a Lee or Matty Bach season  :yes:
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Flowergrrl Thu Oct 13, 2016 6:46 am

Does anyone else think that when Georgia says Courtney's name during the rose ceremonies, she says it differently, with kind of this cute excited giggle?! I've noticed it every rose ceremony!
Flowergrrl
Flowergrrl

Female Posts : 46

Back to top Go down

Post by fangirlsamuri Thu Oct 13, 2016 6:47 am

Twitter almost goes into a meltdown with Cam being called last - I'm shuddering already thinking about how they'll react when/if he leaves next week!!

fangirlsamuri

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Thu Oct 13, 2016 6:47 am

I can't come at Jake being F1
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by najpoziomka Thu Oct 13, 2016 6:48 am

If she chooses Jake i'll be disappointed. Althoug now that i think about it Cam, Matty and Lee always sticked together so i guess their personalities maybe in same way are very similar that's why jake can be f1 hmm not happy about that
najpoziomka
najpoziomka

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Oct 13, 2016 6:50 am

Preview for Ep 9
SD - 2nd SD for Lee as sleuthed! Georgia asking Lee to do the dirty dancing lift! Awww... Lee worried and struggling since so many other guys.
GD - guys singing as sleuthed. Looks like a fun date with all the guys

Nothing else shown so definitely seems to confirm sleuthing that F3 = Lee, Matty, and Jake
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyala Thu Oct 13, 2016 6:54 am

Flowergrrl wrote:Does anyone else think that when Georgia says Courtney's name during the rose ceremonies, she says it differently, with kind of this cute excited giggle?! I've noticed it every rose ceremony!

I never thought about that but I always feel she says Mattys name differently, with a sweet voice like if she talks to a little boy Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 3 3806527698

Miyala

Female Posts : 1264

Back to top Go down

Post by LovingLove Thu Oct 13, 2016 6:54 am

I might be the only one, but I just don't see the chemistry between Georgia and Lee. They had a passionate kiss on their first date, but since then I haven't seen it again. whereas Matty's connection is getting stronger with her on each date (their kiss tonight was amazing!), and Jake has a very hot vibe with her too. JMO though obviously. I think Lee's lovely - just not seeing F1. But that can all change in one episode I guess.

Re Matty's SD tonight being sad VOs and music, I didn't get that at all. I thought it was really emotional. My thoughts were they were showing how their connection has changed from friendship to a much deeper emotional connection. Comments on FB are people were in tears watching because it was so beautiful. That was what i got too - not sad at all. Just love. Again JMO.

I'm so very Team Matty after tonight (as if I wasn't before)

LovingLove
LovingLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 13, 2016 6:55 am

fangirlsamuri wrote:Twitter almost goes into a meltdown with Cam being called last - I'm shuddering already thinking about how they'll react when/if he leaves next week!!
I know, and if Lee is F3 and Matty F2 the reaction is going to get even worse, since those 3 seem to be the favourites on SM. I feel bad for her because I don't think she deserves backlash, but if anyone other than Matty, Cam or Lee is F1 (and we know it's not Cam due to screencaps) she's going to get it hmmm

LovingLove wrote:Re Matty's SD tonight being sad VOs and music, I didn't get that at all. I thought it was really emotional. My thoughts were they were showing how their connection has changed from friendship to a much deeper emotional connection. Comments on FB are people were in tears watching because it was so beautiful. That was what i got too - not sad at all. Just love. Again JMO.

I'm so very Team Matty after tonight (as if I wasn't before)

ITA! Georgia mentioned during her talk with Jake that the letters made her emotional because the things they were saying to her she'd never heard before. I think it's the same case with Matty - she was on the verge of tears the entire time he was saying that speech to her and she was crying in the ITMs that were filmed that night (on the boat with the same hair and outfit), so I don't think her tears in the ITM from later on were because she was sad, I think she was overwhelmed reliving the things that Matty said to her and how they made her feel. Hell, I'm the kind of person that gets teary eyed whenever someone pays me a minor compliment, so I probably would've been bawling all throughout Matty's speech and the guys' letters  Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 3 3806527698 So I really don't think Georgia was crying out of sadness. I think Matty is the only one who they've shown having real development in his relationship with Georgia episode to episode as well. I'm seriously going to be heartbroken if he's F2 :tissuebox

Last edited by bblake on Thu Oct 13, 2016 7:01 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyala Thu Oct 13, 2016 6:56 am

I can't wait to watch this episode!!!

Miyala

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyala Thu Oct 13, 2016 6:56 am

bblake wrote:
fangirlsamuri wrote:Twitter almost goes into a meltdown with Cam being called last - I'm shuddering already thinking about how they'll react when/if he leaves next week!!
I know, and if Lee is F3 and Matty F2 the reaction is going to get even worse, since those 3 seem to be the favourites on SM. I feel bad for her because I don't think she deserves backlash, but if anyone other than Matty, Cam or Lee is F1 (and we know it's not Cam due to screencaps) she's going to get it hmmm

Whats peoples take on Courtney on SM?

Miyala

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 74 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 38 ... 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+40
grace8136
AEF
Love_is_Eternal
Roses Are Red
niqa86
Spoil Me Again
iamreal2u
Emayem
Seabear
Norcalgal
porcelainpony