Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations!

A site for fans of The Bachelor & Bachelorette who enjoy

sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Join our site for updates on past contestants as well.

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!


Enjoy!

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 35 of 74 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 54 ... 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by see2love on Wed Oct 19, 2016 11:29 am

@romance realist wrote:Does anyone think something happens at this pointy end of the season that makes the lead just seem a bit duplicitous and insincere, because tonight I went off Georgia a bit.
Partly because of the rote responses she is giving, but also, when Cam said he was nervous, she asked "But why?" as if his concerns were unfounded and then she eliminated him. I also thought she was dismissive of Courtney speaking his mind and found it all a bit inconvenient. Agree she may just be over him or she may now just want to be with her chosen one and has to continue to go through the motions.  It must be extremely hard to know what to say under the circumstances but I thought I saw a bit of a self centred or cut throat aspect to her personality tonight. Maybe now I do think she could kiss Matty under the Bell of Happiness and then dump him. All IMO
What do others think?

Unfortunately yes! I tend to give them a pass given the nature and premise of the show though. You cant come out just smelling of roses afterwards no matter how good intentioned you went in

see2love

Posts : 2199
Join date : 2012-02-26

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by nylonvagabond on Wed Oct 19, 2016 11:32 am

@romance realist wrote:
@AllAboutLove wrote:RR,  I noticed what she said after her SQT with Jake (and even her being teary) was almost exactly what she said after her 2nd SD with Matty, saying pretty much the same stuff?
Yes it was IMO.
So it could be the goodbye lines and tears wheeled out to deal with those she knows she will reject.
But I also thought there were cross overs with Lee too.
I didn't really like it.
I want her responses with one person to ring more true or seem more authentic at least.
I felt that with Richie too so maybe it is just the end is nigh and you have to say something?
question
IMO at this time

Ugh, it's her version of incredible!

A little side eye at Georgia after this episode. I feel like she's overcompensating for something ... Not sure what.

Otoh I loved the song. As Matty loves to say - "AMAZING!"

nylonvagabond

Posts : 118
Join date : 2014-07-31

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by see2love on Wed Oct 19, 2016 11:34 am

The Leads I have a problem with are the ones who zero in on one person from the onset and dont really give others a chance. Jojo comes to mind! I feel like Georgia could really have a relationship with about 4 guys from her bunch whereas nothing anyone did or didnt was going to stop Jojo from Jordan

see2love

Posts : 2199
Join date : 2012-02-26

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by najpoziomka on Wed Oct 19, 2016 11:34 am

Idk i just think if matty is f1 the edit is too obvious, i understand "dark horse" etc but at this point he pretty much laid his cards out there for georgia and there isn't much suspense from the viewer point of view. i think georgia only waits for lee to open up and Boom "suddenly" he's the one. I've seen this multiple times. It reminds me a little bit of Sam W's season, Lana was 'dark horse', but who REALLY thouht she would win? definitely not me.

najpoziomka

Posts : 88
Join date : 2016-10-12

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by AllAboutLove on Wed Oct 19, 2016 11:35 am

There is only one week left so I do think it may be because the end is nigh and so she has to "lead" 3 guys on and is having a hard time dealing with it and sticks to her main talking points I guess?


AllAboutLove
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 18676
Join date : 2014-09-26

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by romance realist on Wed Oct 19, 2016 11:41 am

@AllAboutLove wrote:There is only one week left so I do think it may be because the end is nigh and so she has to "lead" 3 guys on and is having a hard time dealing with it and sticks to her main talking points I guess?


Yes @see2love she has given everyone in the F5 a shot to date.
And she is now really over it IMO.
No fun left to be had, no mind left to be made up, no original words to say.
Still the leftovers have to go through the motions too…..



IMO

romance realist

Female Posts : 336
Join date : 2015-09-01
Location : Australia

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Love_is_Eternal on Wed Oct 19, 2016 11:44 am

@romance realist wrote:Does anyone think something happens at this pointy end of the season that makes the lead just seem a bit duplicitous and insincere, because tonight I went off Georgia a bit.
Partly because of the rote responses she is giving, but also, when Cam said he was nervous, she asked "But why?" as if his concerns were unfounded and then she eliminated him. I also thought she was dismissive of Courtney speaking his mind and found it all a bit inconvenient. Agree she may just be over him or she may now just want to be with her chosen one and has to continue to go through the motions.  It must be extremely hard to know what to say under the circumstances but I thought I saw a bit of a self centred or cut throat aspect to her personality tonight. Maybe now I do think she could kiss Matty under the Bell of Happiness and then dump him. All IMO
What do others think?

I too went off G a bit during the CP chats with Courtney and Cam.  Conscious of the vast majority in SM against Courtney, the range of different reactions just goes to demonstrate, IMO, that everyone is unique and maybe reactions are in part a reflection of internal values and beliefs at the time of, and with experiences so far in, life.

My husband who is quite reserved remarked that the Bette and Bach approach of up to 2 SD's with cameras perched within arms' span at times is far from conducive for mere mortals to hear very clearly their feelings and desires.  He felt that Courtney and Cam were very brave to own up to saying what they did, knowing full well that the lead would not be thrilled to hear those sort of feelings.  My husband also felt that Lee was too forced, Matty a little too jovial and Jake a tad too smooth.

So interesting as all I got from my husband's remarks were a clearer understanding of him as a person, as opposed to the kind of person each of the F5 is, based on how they are edited from what they said.  That most of the time, we do the best we can with what we have and where we are on our respective journey through life.

In Richie's season, I got so emotionally invested that I felt physical twinges for Nikki's heartbreak and her looooong walk up those stairs (dammit, she showed her mettle, bowing out so gracefully).  It took tonight's chat with my husband.  :stirthepot  to realise that I took Richie's decision personally because it seemed so foolhardy to want a stage 5 clinger (i forgot that it was an edit, so engrossed was I) instead of Nikki.

All said, just as well we have our own favs and types or none at all. Reality TV wouldn't be as entertaining as it is and us sleuthers wouldnt have our personal perception and perspectives to share!  awwww


Last edited by Love_is_Eternal on Wed Oct 19, 2016 11:45 am; edited 1 time in total

Love_is_Eternal

Posts : 103
Join date : 2016-10-09

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by nd4reality on Wed Oct 19, 2016 11:45 am

@see2love wrote:
@romance realist wrote:Does anyone think something happens at this pointy end of the season that makes the lead just seem a bit duplicitous and insincere, because tonight I went off Georgia a bit.
Partly because of the rote responses she is giving, but also, when Cam said he was nervous, she asked "But why?" as if his concerns were unfounded and then she eliminated him. I also thought she was dismissive of Courtney speaking his mind and found it all a bit inconvenient. Agree she may just be over him or she may now just want to be with her chosen one and has to continue to go through the motions.  It must be extremely hard to know what to say under the circumstances but I thought I saw a bit of a self centred or cut throat aspect to her personality tonight. Maybe now I do think she could kiss Matty under the Bell of Happiness and then dump him. All IMO
What do others think?

Unfortunately yes! I tend to give them a pass given the nature and premise of the show though. You cant come out just smelling of roses afterwards no matter how good intentioned you went in
agree
All leads act insincere right about this time.

Unfortunately this is the situation they are in, having to ensure that they take 5,4,3, 2 people towards the end cannot be easy. There is no way in hell that they are really into all these guys / girls. But it is a show that they have to put on in whatever way they can.
So basically they have to "lead" contestants on, its the name of the game.

for people who have just got into this show it is a very hard thing to swallow specially when their favorite is at the loosing end. This inevitably translates into the lead being name called and hated on by some. JMO.
After so many years of leads even claiming to be in love either to the cameras or to the dumped contestants to their face (yes I'll never forget Ben saying it, not THAT was fake, you could tell he was lying through his teeth) they are just into the F1 and are playing their role.
The lead is not a bad person or should be blamed for this at all.

JMO and sharing my experience.

nd4reality

Female Posts : 11637
Join date : 2011-05-24
Age : 48

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by brownravens on Wed Oct 19, 2016 11:46 am

The most honest comment that Georgia said tonight was feeling like Lee didn't necessarily make an effort to show his affections for her at CPs (and possibly GDs but not shown so can't say). Jake also made similar comments about Lee when he didn't get the SD. So part of me thinks the contrast in attitudes she had towards Lee and Courtney talking about the other guys came down to the fact when faced with these concern Lee totally brought it up and then resolved it by saying he was super keen but reserved.

Courtney brought it up but he has been shown through out the season as not putting in effort and I think part of her snappy response was she doesn't feel like he cares about her at all.

brownravens

Posts : 257
Join date : 2016-09-23

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by see2love on Wed Oct 19, 2016 11:48 am

@romance realist wrote:
@AllAboutLove wrote:There is only one week left so I do think it may be because the end is nigh and so she has to "lead" 3 guys on and is having a hard time dealing with it and sticks to her main talking points I guess?


Yes @see2love she has given everyone in the F5 a shot to date.
And she is now really over it IMO.
No fun left to be had, no mind left to be made up, no original words to say.
Still the leftovers have to go through the motions too…..



IMO

true...but there is a show finish. laugh out loud

see2love

Posts : 2199
Join date : 2012-02-26

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by najpoziomka on Wed Oct 19, 2016 11:49 am

oh and i don't think if matty j was f1 she would be so eager to mention in literally every interview to keep an eye on a slow burn connection, coz it would be just pointing out the f1? like i said it would be just too obvious.

najpoziomka

Posts : 88
Join date : 2016-10-12

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by see2love on Wed Oct 19, 2016 11:53 am

@brownravens wrote:The most honest comment that Georgia said tonight was feeling like Lee didn't necessarily make an effort to show his affections for her at CPs (and possibly GDs but not shown so can't say). Jake also made similar comments about Lee when he didn't get the SD. So part of me thinks the contrast in attitudes she had towards Lee and Courtney talking about the other guys came down to the fact when faced with these concern Lee totally brought it up and then resolved it by saying he was super keen but reserved.

Courtney brought it up but he has been shown through out the season as not putting in effort and I think part of her snappy response was she doesn't feel like he cares about her at all.  

This could also explain why Jake is a bit off with Lee in his interviews. He kept saying today that he put more effort than all the other guys but unfortunately it sometimes isnt about effort when it comes to matters of the heart.

see2love

Posts : 2199
Join date : 2012-02-26

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:07 am


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 74 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 54 ... 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum