SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 6 of 74 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 40 ... 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by romance realist Thu Oct 13, 2016 6:33 am

Fifty wrote:
Miyala wrote:
lrose wrote:Am I allowed to reveal her name here?

She's saying she will only tell through dm.. but has replied to someone about Matty and said "sorry to say he doesn't win but comes close"

That would support our theory that Matty will be F2

Wonder if it's the travel agent again

The body language expert would also be handy about now.

romance realist

Female Posts : 346

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Guest Thu Oct 13, 2016 6:50 am

romance realist wrote:
Fifty wrote:
Miyala wrote:

The body language expert would also be handy about now.
I'm following her on Insta, doesn't look like she's doing it for the bachelorette season.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 13, 2016 7:07 am

fangirlsamuri wrote:
Fifty wrote:
Miyala wrote:

If it's that travel agent then I definitely want to see this!

Count me in too if its the Travel Agent.

Id be happy with anyone of the guys left except Courtney TBH.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 13, 2016 7:25 am

see2love wrote:
fangirlsamuri wrote:
Fifty wrote:

If it's that travel agent then I definitely want to see this!

Count me in too if its the Travel Agent.

Id be happy with anyone of the guys left except Courtney TBH.

Has she dm anyone with the F1 or does she just know Matty is F2? Id be happy too @see2love Single ladies in Australia should head to Melburne Cup. They're bound to be there. Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 6 1f61c

Back to top Go down

Post by carraiger Thu Oct 13, 2016 7:31 am

I loved this episode!!! The single date was sublime and the group date was fun and emotional at the same time. My takeaways are:

The music in the couch session of Matty's date was the same as used in Sasha's HTD last season.
Lee's bucket list cocktails were very impressive and thoughtful.
Jake is certainly way more genuine than I initially perceived.
Matty's observation of Courtney benefitting from reading Jake's words was quite insightful.

As an ensemble these guys are sensational! Bring on Hometown Week.
carraiger
carraiger

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Oct 13, 2016 7:39 am

Katiebelle wrote:I missed Lee and Georgia dancing! Was it romantic? Any itms?
It was swoonworthy watching. He dipped her back and everything beatingheart
Lee talked to camera and hoping to get extra time with Georgia
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Oct 13, 2016 7:39 am

Sundy wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:Cam wins as sleuthed and predicted

SQT feels like Cam is more nervous?

Lots of smiling and giggly and talking about rather than to G?

IA. He couldn't keep his leg still and that was a friend zone kiss
Yeah it was friendzone to me too.

After watching this episode I can see why Cameron is F5 as sleuthed.

There doesn't seem a progression and ease with Cam and G that she has with some of the other guys and likely Courtney kept for F4 so Cam gets a shock exit -- which I am not sure it will be a shock so much as people just preferring him to Courtney so anyone sent home over Courtney would have been shocking, imo, given how Courtney is so not into Georgia

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by solaroo Thu Oct 13, 2016 7:42 am

carraiger wrote:I loved this episode!!! The single date was sublime and the group date was fun and emotional at the same time. My takeaways are:

The music in the couch session of Matty's date was the same as used in Sasha's HTD last season.
Lee's bucket list cocktails were very impressive and thoughtful.
Jake is certainly way more genuine than I initially perceived.
Matty's observation of Courtney benefitting from reading Jake's words was quite insightful.

As an ensemble these guys are sensational! Bring on Hometown Week.

I'm relieved all the other guys have now gone because with the exception of Courtney, I really like all of the guys that are left and how their connections with Georgia seem very genuine. Will be savouring these last episodes!
solaroo
solaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 13, 2016 7:45 am

People are loving Matty J after this episode on SM. Courtney not do much, they weren't impressed with his lack of words. Some are also saying they are going to get their hearts broken for Matty like Nikki if he goes at F2 but they seem OK with Jake though so I don't think it will be as bad as Richie's season.

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Oct 13, 2016 7:52 am

I think if they show Jake more and highlight the lovestory then more viewers may get on board with him

Jake's definitely more alpha than the rest of the F4, imo so I think for me I can see it more as F1 on that alone (even Jake saying to Matty that HE is number 1 and Matty number 2 in that BTS video posted in the media thread)

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by fangirlsamuri Thu Oct 13, 2016 8:14 am

Okay...so does anyone actually know who this lady is claiming is F1? Eager to know!! Smiley

fangirlsamuri

Back to top Go down

Post by lrose Thu Oct 13, 2016 8:26 am

fangirlsamuri wrote:Okay...so does anyone actually know who this lady is claiming is F1? Eager to know!! Smiley

The lady was told that it is Jake. (She was rooting for Lee though..)

lrose

Female Posts : 142

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 74 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 40 ... 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+40
grace8136
AEF
Love_is_Eternal
Roses Are Red
niqa86
Spoil Me Again
iamreal2u
Emayem
Seabear
Norcalgal
porcelainpony