SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 7 of 74 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 40 ... 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by LovingLove Thu Oct 13, 2016 6:29 am

I can see Jake as F1... unfortunately, because he's not my fave.

It is playing out that way though.
LovingLove
LovingLove

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by lrose Thu Oct 13, 2016 6:31 am

^ Same here. Jake is slowly growing on me, but I'm still team Matty. That SD was awesome

giggling

lrose

Female Posts : 142

Back to top Go down

Post by fangirlsamuri Thu Oct 13, 2016 6:37 am

If it's Jake, the one thing that's so telling is the way she bites her lip around him - I've seen her do it before but it was just so noticeable when talking to Jake during the CP. Shes realllly into him!

fangirlsamuri

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Oct 13, 2016 6:39 am

I can definitely see F1 as Jake especially after these past episodes.

The way Georgia looked when he read his poem to her at CP and bit her lip/mouth reminded me of Sam with Sasha...

When I look back at her reaction to her kiss with Jake I think her reaction is also most like Sam with Sasha since Georgia said she felt like a schoolgirl with Jake.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu Oct 13, 2016 7:28 am

Well she has been looking for chemistry and butterflies which scmiiw she is not feeling with Matty as much as Jake. jmo.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Sevening Thu Oct 13, 2016 7:31 am

This was a great episode. The group date was hilarious, fun and touching to watch all at the same time. I have to say, these final 6 guys are absolutely amazing guys, each in their own way. I can imagine how hard it is for Georgia in these final stages, considering the amount of chemistry she does have with each of them.

I will be very surprised if Jake or Courtney is F1 IMO, even though I suppose anything could be a surprise this season considering how short this season is, the choppy editing and the producers trying to mess with us.

I do think Cameron is F5 now after this recent episode though. He has remained my favourite since the first episode and tbh IMO his chemistry with Georgia is seriously so strong when he is confident. Their dance tonight was amazing.

But I think he has a bit more maturing to do, and Georgia needs someone older, with a bit more stability, strength and leadership while able to still be playful enough with her when she wants to be. This is why I lean more towards Matty being the one for her.

I really have no idea where they are heading for this right now, but I'm hanging on to Matty being F1. If he isn't, and Lee takes it instead, I'll be equally happy because Lee is right up there as well IMO. But the strange feeling I've had since the start has not left me, so I'll stick with Matty unless some other evidence turns up to convince me otherwise.

Love these guys though, honestly. Best bunch in the Bachelorette ever.

Sevening

Female Posts : 21

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 13, 2016 7:37 am

Does Jake get another SD before hometowns. If no then I wont believe he is F1.
I honestly think she is attracted to and interested in a few of these guys and she has to determine who will be best outside of the bubble. Even though Lee is my ultimate pick I would bite my lips speaking to any of the guys remaining except Courtney.

I am still on the Lee F1 boat and I probably wont get off it for personal and smitten reasons. Lol.

The preview for next episode reminds me of Snez and Sam when the previews make ot seem like they have issues but then we watch and its nothing.
I love Jake, I love Matty, I love Cameron but I love love love Lee.

Courtney is suspect and unfortunately she is really interested in him

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu Oct 13, 2016 7:43 am

see2love wrote:Does Jake get another SD before hometowns. If no then I wont believe he is F1.
I honestly think she is attracted to and interested in a few of these guys and she has to determine who will be best outside of the bubble. Even though Lee is my ultimate pick I would bite my lips speaking to any of the guys remaining except Courtney.

I am still on the Lee F1 boat and I probably wont get off it for personal and smitten reasons. Lol.

The preview for next episode reminds me of Snez and Sam when the previews make ot seem like they have issues but then we watch and its nothing.

I'm getting off the Lee is f1 train because I do not want to be run over by a truck. Better to get into the lee is f3 mindset immediately. My heart cannot take it because he is my fav. also.

And to your bolded cantstopl and TA.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by makeover Thu Oct 13, 2016 7:52 am

They could be hiding it but I see more chemistry between Georgia and Jake than with Lee or Matty. I will say this about Jake, that dude is smooth, from his letter to the way he danced with Georgia. I totally get if Georgia was feeling it. I wouldn't mind if he is F1 because they have hot chemistry, IMO. With Matty, he still seems like her younger brother, as lovely as Matty is.

makeover

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 13, 2016 7:53 am

nd4reality wrote:
see2love wrote:Does Jake get another SD before hometowns. If no then I wont believe he is F1.

I'm getting off the Lee is f1 train because I do not want to be run over by a truck. Better to get into the lee is f3 mindset immediately. My heart cannot take it because he is my fav. also.

And to your bolded cantstopl and TA.

Stay on the train with him. Lol
Did anyone catch what she said to Lee when he started dancing? "You dont even have to say anything to me" or dont say anything to me.

It sounded like she knew it was Lee and she definitely chose Cameron "the tall one" and essy to pick out for the SQT because she knew Lee was having a SD soon.
Does Jake get another SD?

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu Oct 13, 2016 8:14 am

see2love wrote:
nd4reality wrote:

And to your bolded  cantstopl  and TA.

Stay on the train with him. Lol
Did anyone catch what she said to Lee when he started dancing? "You dont even have to say anything to me" or dont say anything to me.

It sounded like she knew it was Lee and she definitely chose Cameron "the tall one" and essy to pick out for the SQT because she knew Lee was having a SD soon.
Does Jake get another SD?

Sorry but have to self preserve. haha. Not going to stop fan girling over lee though.
BTW I haven't seen this weeks episodes so just going by what our other forum gals are saying about the connections.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by robinvi Thu Oct 13, 2016 8:27 am

I actually like Jake, I was impressed with him at the limo entrance and single date. I don't think his since of confidence is rude or arrogant. I just think he knows himself and is confident in who he is. I think Georgia and him could be a good match. Matty and Georgia are like two excitable puppies, cute and fun but I don't see it growing into a long term thing. I think she is looking for a maturity that Lee, Clancy and Jake could give her. But I said that same thing with Richie but after seeing his snaps with Alex and the people of social media he is not as mature than I thought. That's totally okay. Georgia is looking for a partner and I just don't see Matty or Cam bringing that maturity right now. Courtney likes blondes period, he is just not into her.
robinvi
robinvi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 74 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 40 ... 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+40
grace8136
AEF
Love_is_Eternal
Roses Are Red
niqa86
Spoil Me Again
iamreal2u
Emayem
Seabear
Norcalgal
porcelainpony