SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 72 of 74 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 71, 72, 73, 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 72 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by najpoziomka Wed Oct 26, 2016 10:10 am

niqa86 wrote:
@najpoziomka

after this episode and seeing how sad she was over Matty i'm still on the Lee train. she was glowing when he said he's fallin in love with her (imo) whoop whoop

she totally was, she had glassy eyes talking about it, but this time it seemed to be happy teary eyes. that's why it's so brutal. ughhh logic tells me it's matty, but i still hear Leeeeeee whispers in my head (yes, that's what this show has done to me laugh out loud)

btw a little off topic, but where are you from if i can ask? asking bc of your moniker Smiley

i though those teary eyes were sad! that's why i think lee is going for the last rose Smiley
i'm from poland hehe Smiley
najpoziomka
najpoziomka

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 72 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Guest Wed Oct 26, 2016 10:13 am

Is the final airing now?

Back to top Go down

Post by niqa86 Wed Oct 26, 2016 10:15 am

@najpoziomka

i though those teary eyes were sad! that's why i think lee is going for the last rose Smiley

haha no to witam krajanko ;) tak właśnie patrzę poziomka?? to brzmi znajomo laugh out loud

wait, which teary eyes are we talking about?? the ones after Lee's or Matty's confession?

niqa86

Back to top Go down

Post by najpoziomka Wed Oct 26, 2016 10:19 am

niqa86 wrote:
@najpoziomka

haha no to witam krajanko ;) tak właśnie patrzę poziomka?? to brzmi znajomo laugh out loud

wait, which teary eyes are we talking about?? the ones after Lee's or Matty's confession?

o proszę! no cześć!

i'm talking about that part after matty confessed his feelings, she was sad. and when lee told her he was falling she was smiling from ear to ear. and i think in that moment she knew she would let matty go. jimo of course
najpoziomka
najpoziomka

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Oct 26, 2016 10:24 am

Thanks for all the updates everyone! I really appreciate it!

FYI English is the only language allowed on the forum. Smiley TYIA

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by niqa86 Wed Oct 26, 2016 10:26 am

@najpoziomka
o proszę! no cześć!

i'm talking about that part after matty confessed his feelings, she was sad. and when lee told her he was falling she was smiling from ear to ear. and i think in that moment she knew she would let matty go. jimo of course

aahhh see, i meant the teary eyes after Lee's confession, she was smiling and had glistening eyes, that's why i meant that they were happy imo Smiley you're pulling me onto the dark side (believing Lee is F1) again, you better be right! laugh out loud

niqa86

Back to top Go down

Post by niqa86 Wed Oct 26, 2016 10:28 am

@GuardianAngel
Thanks for all the updates everyone! I really appreciate it!

FYI English is the only language allowed on the forum. Smiley TYIA

yes yes, i know, sorry! just wanted to say hi, was surprised to find somebody from my nook of the world here Smiley

niqa86

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Oct 26, 2016 10:28 am

yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 26, 2016 10:37 am

Haaa I just watched the episode and I have to start by say all 3 guys are amazing guys! Amazing guys!!

Matty. Is a sweetheart but I think he will get his heart broken. Georgia may be difficult to read sometimes but her PIs about Lee are a dead giveaway. She just glows, radiates so much happiness talking about him. She is clearly into Lee imo. Even the PIs of the guys, Lee looks happier that Matty does.

I believe Georgia really cares for Matty but she is in deep with Lee.
Not only am I still on the Lee train, I am now throwing a party on it too! cheerdance partytime

Back to top Go down

Post by najpoziomka Wed Oct 26, 2016 10:51 am

see2love wrote:Haaa I just watched the episode and I have to start by say all 3 guys are amazing guys! Amazing guys!!

Matty. Is a sweetheart but I think he will get his heart broken. Georgia may be difficult to read sometimes but her PIs about Lee are a dead giveaway. She just glows, radiates so much happiness talking about him. She is clearly into Lee imo. Even the PIs of the guys, Lee looks happier that Matty does.

I believe Georgia really cares for Matty but she is in deep with Lee.
Not only am I still on the Lee train, I am now throwing a party on it too! cheerdance partytime

I'm with you girl!!! totally seeing the same thing! i just noticed that matty was not happy at all. after the steamy kiss he was saying it's actualy happening he's falling in love with her, it's crazy but he couldn't be happier and his FACE zero smile zero nothing just blank. is this the face of someone who is truly in love? i don't know... jimo
najpoziomka
najpoziomka

Back to top Go down

Post by najpoziomka Wed Oct 26, 2016 10:56 am

niqa86 wrote:
@najpoziomka
o proszę! no cześć!

aahhh see, i meant the teary eyes after Lee's confession, she was smiling and had glistening eyes, that's why i meant that they were happy imo Smiley you're pulling me onto the dark side (believing Lee is F1) again, you better be right! laugh out loud

oh! then good to know we're on the same page!! i really hope i'm right too girl!
najpoziomka
najpoziomka

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 26, 2016 11:17 am

When
Lee said he was falling for her her PI was "I really didnt expect to hear Lee say that. Itwas the best thing I have heard all day and he had said a lot of things that I loved hearing today and that was really the best thing I have ever heard.

She had a big smile and a satisfied grin on her face saying all that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 72 of 74 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 71, 72, 73, 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+40
grace8136
AEF
Love_is_Eternal
Roses Are Red
niqa86
Spoil Me Again
iamreal2u
Emayem
Seabear
Norcalgal
porcelainpony