SELECT CONTENT

Brittany Farrar - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Brittany Farrar - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Brittany Farrar - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Oct 13, 2016 2:51 pm

bluwavz wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Could you make threads for these two ladies? Please and thanks. Smiley

Brittany Farrar: 27, originally from St. Louis, MO but I believe is currently living in LA. Graduated from the University of Missouri – St. Louis. She’s a traveling registered nurse.
Twitter – @bfarrar913 (set to private)
Twitter – @BritFarrar13 (set to private as well)
Instagram – brittany_paige913
LinkedIn – Brittany Farrar

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Cuz last weekend wasn't enough, we came back for pt. II [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] @thechainsmokers by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Happy birthday my twin! So glad we share everything except for our taste in men. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

low quality photo, high quality friend. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

every night should be spent eating Mendocino Farms on the beach. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Just tryin' to cuddle[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Source: Reality Steve

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71350

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Brittany Farrar - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Re: Brittany Farrar - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by coolangel Thu Oct 13, 2016 3:51 pm

She is eliminated. Lots of activity on Instagram.
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Brittany Farrar - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Re: Brittany Farrar - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Dec 07, 2016 12:32 pm

Brittany
Bachelorette
contestant biography

Hometown: Santa Monica, CA

Height: 5'2"

Tattoos: No

What are five things you can't live without? My mom, tennis shoes, the sun, chocolate, and music.

Where do you see yourself in 5 years? Hopefully married with a child and with a successful career in a hospital.

Do you have any phobias? Snakes

I hate it when my date... Is rude to servers or is on his phone.

How much do you like camping? A lot! As long as it's not cold outside.

Who do you admire most in the world? Beyoncé: She is a strong, sexy, independent woman who can sing and dance like no other. Plus, she is a Virgo like me!

Do you prefer team sports or solo sports and why? Team: I love some competition and it makes it more exciting and a good time.

If you really wanted to impress a man what would you do? Cook him dinner. Because food is the way to a man's heart.
Done Reading

________________________________________________________________________________________________

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Wed Dec 07, 2016 6:50 pm

Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Thu Dec 08, 2016 5:19 am

Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Thu Dec 08, 2016 5:22 am

Jimmy Kimmel was making fun of her occupation tonight: Travel Nurse? Does it mean she travels with old guys? Rolling Eyes
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchycheeto Mon Dec 12, 2016 5:49 pm

So, I was looking at her tagged pictures on Instagram, and she was tagged by this guy k.kriesel on October 30 for what looks like a Halloween thing. On another pic, someone even said 'Talk about hottest couple in town'. Granted, she could have started seeing him after being eliminated. But there also might be the possibility that we're dealing with a boyfriend-back-home situation... scratch
crunchycheeto
crunchycheeto

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Dec 12, 2016 6:05 pm

crunchycheeto wrote:So, I was looking at her tagged pictures on Instagram, and she was tagged by this guy k.kriesel on October 30 for what looks like a Halloween thing. On another pic, someone even said 'Talk about hottest couple in town'. Granted, she could have started seeing him after being eliminated. But there also might be the possibility that we're dealing with a boyfriend-back-home situation... scratch

Good catch, because what's a season without the boyfriend back home drama. dizzy It looks like she might have been eliminated by epi 3 according to our filming schedule.

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Mon Jan 02, 2017 6:47 pm

brittany_paige913

Just call me the Grand Marshal [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Jan 05, 2017 4:34 pm

Wait a minute. Wasn't this the same name as Jordan's ex or am I losing my mind? Suspect
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jan 05, 2017 4:37 pm

Different person, however, just coincidental.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by cookielover12 Thu Jan 05, 2017 5:16 pm

Mommyof2 wrote:Wait a minute.  Wasn't this the same name as Jordan's ex or am I losing my mind?  Suspect

Different person, just the same name! what a coincidence Hugesmile
cookielover12
cookielover12

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Brittany Farrar - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+8
aviej
cookielover12
Kashathediva
Mommyof2
crunchycheeto