SELECT CONTENT

Angela Amezcua - Bachelor 21 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

jan2 - Angela Amezcua - Bachelor 21 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 2 Empty Re: Angela Amezcua - Bachelor 21 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by coolangel Tue Oct 25, 2016 9:42 pm

Angela's Modeling Portfolio:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

jan2 - Angela Amezcua - Bachelor 21 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 2 Empty Re: Angela Amezcua - Bachelor 21 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by Beagle Thu Oct 27, 2016 12:15 am

coolangel wrote:Angela's Modeling Portfolio:

IMO, this girl doesn't look at all like the Angela identified at the beginning of this thread (pg1).
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by RainbowConnection Thu Oct 27, 2016 12:18 am

Beagle wrote:
coolangel wrote:Angela's Modeling Portfolio:

IMO, this girl doesn't look at all like the Angela identified at the beginning of this thread (pg1).

I was thinking the same thing!
RainbowConnection
RainbowConnection

Female Posts : 65

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 27, 2016 12:24 am

Most of these models are that way to me. They look totally different in every shoot.

Back to top Go down

Post by Beagle Thu Oct 27, 2016 12:31 am

BKay wrote:Most of these models are that way to me. They look totally different in every shoot.

I understand, but it's more than that in this case. The shape of her lips, her eyes, her eyebrows, her nose, even the shape of her face looks completely different from the Angela identified on the first page, is not just a matter of make up changing her look IMO.
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 27, 2016 12:35 am

>>>going back to look at earlier photos >>>

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 27, 2016 12:40 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], I can't get the first photo of her thread to come up when I click on the link that should be it's source. You're right - that doesn't look like the same girl.

eta: Ok, I clicked around on that page and got the first photo to show up but it doesn't say that it is Angela. It looks to me like you are right and the first photos in this thread were of someone else as a generic ad for the agency.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 27, 2016 12:51 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
source: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I cropped these two photos to see her face more clearly, but they were labeled as Angela Amezcua.

Back to top Go down

Post by Beagle Thu Oct 27, 2016 2:08 am

GuardianAngel wrote:
coolangel wrote:Does she look like a match to anyone else? Name is Angela Amezcua and Lauren H follows her.

notarose wrote:snipped..
I think it could be her

Office Manager/Teen & Advanced Instructor

Having worked in the modeling and talent industry during her college years, Angela – who recently relocated to Greenville from her native Maryland – joined Millie Lewis as an agency model.  An immediate success with our clients, she has been booked by national clients such as Rooms to Go, Great Clips (opposite Dale Earnhardt, Jr. and Kasey Kahne), Hincapie Sportswear and LAT Sportswear.  Angela has also graced the runways in numerous fashion shows throughout the Southeast.

Angela is a summa cum laude graduate of West Virginia University with a bachelor’s degree in business and marketing.   In her capacity as Millie Lewis’ office manager, she assists with bookings, class coordination and the many other daily activities associated with running our busy agency and school.  In addition to those full-time duties, she lends her formidable talents and expertise to the Agency as director of our Children’s Division, as well as an instructor in our Teen Personal Development program and Advanced Modeling programs.

This is her in side profile (April, 2015) - verified at bottom of link page

GuardianAngel wrote:I think it's her too!

She has long straight arms, her nose looks the same as per [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]'s pic.

millielewisgreenville.com

The hair line is the same, and her collar bone looks the same.

cropped and resized from

yes [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]! I think that's her, nice catch!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], THIS is the first post on pg 1, showing Angela Amezcua. It's a completely different Angela than the one in the last model website IMO.
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Oct 27, 2016 3:36 am

FWIW, the last modeling site has the same pic that was on Angela's IG.  That pic has since been changed.

now her IG has this:

That is actually the same pic as this which comes from the second modeling company too:

Guess what I am trying to say is that the Angela that we have the SM links for based on other's IG's is the correct IG and the second modelling page would be the correct one too.

Hope I am making sense??

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Oct 27, 2016 10:25 am

Thanks for clarifying [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. I was getting dizzy! dizzy

At first I thought the dark haired girl was someone totally different. Her lips are definitely different. However the bridge of her nose and the shape of her nose is exactly the same to me as in the printed top strawberry blond hair pic. The colour of her hair and eyebrows throws everything off when looking at the two pics.

I don't have time but comparing the dates on all these pics, maybe plumped up lips pics are more recent?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 27, 2016 12:18 pm

Well, I am bamboozled! A little color here, a little plastic there and voila! a completely different look! Thank you sleuthers for figuring her out!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Angela Amezcua - Bachelor 21 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

+6
Beagle
notarose
Aunties_Love
coolangel
Duke702