SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 1 of 79 1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Oct 14, 2016 11:43 am

brownravens wrote:Holy moly guys... Look at the age changes from 35 up to 40 between the casting for 2016 and 2017.

Do you think that this means the Bach 5 will be older than previous years? Isn't Lee already 35?! I think might be hinting that he isn't F1 and is Bach...

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Screen10

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Screen11

Links: http://australia2017auditions.com/the-bachelor-australia-2017-auditions.html
http://australia2016auditions.com/the-bachelor-australia-2016-auditions.html

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Oct 14, 2016 11:44 am

brownravens wrote:
LovingLove wrote:^ I can't imagine they'd have anyone locked and loaded yet... all these final guys who end up not dating G will be getting a lot of attention for a while and the Bach of '17 will need to be single. But, maybe they're taking precautions in case he is single then?! Might as well keep their age limits open to the chance.

Yeah I guess but filming starts in Feb and thats not a long turnaround for the lead after bette ends - only three months...

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Oct 14, 2016 11:44 am

brownravens wrote:
LovingLove wrote:They could already be dating other people now though. Heaps of them come out as dating new people in their exit interviews so pretty sure they're allowed to - they just have to keep it quiet.

Yeah but I guess what i'm saying is that the quick turnaround makes it easier for the producers to tell people not to date (publically) as they are in contention for this, similar to the US cycles.

coconutgurl wrote:wow! in that case...Im going to go with Lee as the new Bachelor and Matty as F1 Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* 1f604

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Oct 14, 2016 3:43 pm

I will be ecstatic if Lee is the next Bachelor. He's so lovely and I'd love to watch him as lead. I love that he is older (same age as Sam Wood was) and they are asking for women in their 30s up to age 40 is great! yes
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Oct 14, 2016 4:51 pm

I'm loving the age group as well! This is going to be a great season! It will be interesting to compare the different age groups from past seasons. Although I do find in the previous seasons, for the most part they were pretty mature for late 20 something.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Fri Oct 14, 2016 5:14 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:I will be ecstatic if Lee is the next Bachelor. He's so lovely and I'd love to watch him as lead. I love that he is older (same age as Sam Wood was) and they are asking for women in their 30s up to age 40 is great! yes

I would lust over him so much. I think he is such a nice, sweet HOT man. laugh out loud I would rather him be the next Bach than be Georgia's F1. I love her don't get me wrong, but I think there is somebody more suited for him, same as I felt about Luke and Jo.
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue Oct 25, 2016 10:21 pm

Saw this on People, posting here since Richie season is archived. :shocked!: I haven't seen Bach AUS since S1 but thought of you all laugh out loud

https://twitter.com/people/status/790946164032040960

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* 8367-910 Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* I_got_13 Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* E5kqdm15 Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Wed Oct 26, 2016 10:01 am

Linds911 wrote:Saw this on People, posting here since Richie season is archived. :shocked!: I haven't seen Bach AUS since S1 but thought of you all laugh out loud

https://twitter.com/people/status/790946164032040960
I didn’t watch it either, but I think this is pretty great.  beatingheart
I wonder how Fleiss feels about this little dent on his perfectly normative and non-diverse format? laugh out loud

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Nov 14, 2016 12:49 pm

dailymail.co.uk

Dumped Bachelorette hunk Matty Johnson hints that he'll be free to become the next Bachelor in 2017 as insider says it's 'perfectly lined up'

Matty Johnson was crushed when Georgia Love cast him aside on the finale of The Bachelorette.
But the fan favourite seems ready to go on the search for love again by replacing Richie Strahan as The Bachelor in 2017.
NW magazine report an insider as claiming that Matty has nothing lined up for when his contract with a Sydney marketing firm comes to an end in January - one month before filming for season five begins.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3932598/Matty-Johnson-hints-ll-free-Bachelor-2017-insider-says-s-perfectly-lined-up.html#ixzz4Pzy8nGAZ
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

The only thing I don't like is he played up his crushed heart in every article I read even stating he would not date for awhile or that if Georgia and Lee didn't work out he would like to try again, all this while her mother had passed.

Suddenly he apparently is lining up his ducks to be the next lead. He's very handsome and would probably pull in viewers, but how much is acting, and how much is the real thing is what I'll be questioning, if in fact he is the next lead.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by bach_ind Mon Nov 14, 2016 8:09 pm

i think that has been discussed in matty' tread that it is good for him to move on. so, isn't this a good thing that he get over it? or, he suppose to be crying all day long on the bed?

if i read carefully on daily telegraph where all medias pull this news from, he didn't mention explicitly he want to be the nex lead. he just said that he fell honoured. and info that he is free in next january is not directly from him either, but rumor has it.

I think it's funny, because IMO he only talked to one media, and then suddenly others news arcticles re-write the story, and it makes him like that he talked to all news channels.

and between acting and reall, isn't that what many leads did? mixing it up? i didn't watch all seasons, but compare to georgia, for me, it's 50/50.

bach_ind

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Nov 14, 2016 10:10 pm

Yes it's a good thing that he gets over it. When the finale aired, he should have moved on by then, but he milked the heartbroken F2 a little too much for my liking. Filming ended August, finale aired end of October?

It doesn't matter to me if it's one media outlet or 10, he said

'I still miss her ... I still love her': Matty J reveals that he remains devastated from the brutal dumping in the Bachelorette finale

'Uh . . . As hard as it is to say this, my feelings towards Georgia haven't changed at all really. I still miss her. I still love her. It's hard.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3886366/Bachelorette-s-Matty-J-reveals-love-Georgia-Love-devastated-brutal-dumping-finale.html#ixzz4Q2EDkMOr

on October 30th while Georgia was at her mother's side and eventually passed on the next day. IMO it was disrespectful to the F1. Georgia didn't need to hear or read that. When I read that my immediate reaction was, you're going too far to get that lead role IMHO

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Nov 14, 2016 11:22 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Yes it's a good thing that he gets over it. When the finale aired, he should have moved on by then, but he milked the heartbroken F2 a little too much for my liking. Filming ended August, finale aired end of October?

It doesn't matter to me if it's one media outlet or 10, he said

'I still miss her ... I still love her': Matty J reveals that he remains devastated from the brutal dumping in the Bachelorette finale

'Uh . . . As hard as it is to say this, my feelings towards Georgia haven't changed at all really. I still miss her. I still love her. It's hard.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3886366/Bachelorette-s-Matty-J-reveals-love-Georgia-Love-devastated-brutal-dumping-finale.html#ixzz4Q2EDkMOr

on October 30th while Georgia was at her mother's side and eventually passed on the next day. IMO it was disrespectful to the F1. Georgia didn't need to hear or read that. When I read that my immediate reaction was, you're going too far to get that lead role IMHO
Good Post I agree It was totally classless on his part and showed his true colors, IMO. So many other F2s and next-leads never talked the way Matty did post-show, let alone at a time when the first lead ever in history of this show anywhere the lead's mother was in palliative care during the time leading up to finale and then passed away. It says a lot about his character, IMO, and no wonder he unliked racy pics that he had liked right after filming ended because that didn't fit with his whole "I am so heartbroken" image which comes across as shady behavior to me. That and hooking up with girls which were not just rumors, since Fitzy and Wippa even talked firsthand account regarding such. Sure, it's all his prerogative and none of those actions bother me since he was single but what does bother me is how he talked to the media and on various shows and now is all ready to be the lead. That was his plan all along, IMO, which again, is his prerogative but so is my opinion of him. I have zero interest in Matty as lead but I guess he will be a good actor if he is since he knows how to really play the game, IMO. The greatest irony will be that if he is the Bachelor he will likely end up hated and with tons of backlash next year anyway going by this year. He's not exempt from it at all no matter how well he can articulate or talk about his feelings. IMO, if he does end up the next lead it is likely he will be even more hated than the leads this season as it's only downhill from there.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 79 1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+39
stuckinsc
catalyst
Amalia
mercieme
Wrecking Ball
Zaynab
robinvi
pvpr
carraiger
ThankMeLater
Hearts_And_Roses