SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 2 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Nov 14, 2016 11:29 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:snipped..

The greatest irony will be that if he is the Bachelor he will likely end up hated and with tons of backlash next year anyway going by this year. He's not exempt from it at all no matter how well he can articulate or talk about his feelings. IMO, if he does end up the next lead it is likely he will be even more hated than the leads this season as it's only downhill from there.

Funny that you mention that. When I was looking for that article, because I remember reading it, I found this one. So conceited IMO.

How does it feel to be the crowd favourite?
I don’t know if I am the crowd favourite! I feel I’m still 50-50 with Lee. But at this point, what I wouldn’t want to have happen is if she did pick Lee and then everyone reacts like, “Thank God she didn’t pick Matt! That would’ve been a disaster—she dodged a bullet there.” That is something that would kind of be awful. So to have support from viewers is so incredible.

http://www.elle.com.au/culture/hot-list/2016/10/the-bachelorette-australia-interview-with-matty-j/

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Nov 14, 2016 11:41 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:snipped..

The greatest irony will be that if he is the Bachelor he will likely end up hated and with tons of backlash next year anyway going by this year. He's not exempt from it at all no matter how well he can articulate or talk about his feelings. IMO, if he does end up the next lead it is likely he will be even more hated than the leads this season as it's only downhill from there.

Funny that you mention that. When I was looking for that article, because I remember reading it, I found this one. So conceited IMO.

How does it feel to be the crowd favourite?
I don’t know if I am the crowd favourite! I feel I’m still 50-50 with Lee. But at this point, what I wouldn’t want to have happen is if she did pick Lee and then everyone reacts like, “Thank God she didn’t pick Matt! That would’ve been a disaster—she dodged a bullet there.” That is something that would kind of be awful. So to have support from viewers is so incredible.

http://www.elle.com.au/culture/hot-list/2016/10/the-bachelorette-australia-interview-with-matty-j/
no no  ITA, totally conceited, IMO. I feel like it was a game to him and a competition more than anything else since from the first episode when he said to the other guys so "what's your tactic?". What is also interesting to me is that Georgia's first instinct and impression of him when she met him was that he was cocky. That's how I see him except, IMO, he seems to know how to play the "woe is me card" and edit himself really well to appeal like he is a victim of sorts. That won't last, however, if he ends up the Bachelor. The very media who sings his praises now will be posting about how he is the worst lead ever going by their pattern and viewers the same, IMO. 

The thing is, if he was worried about not being liked as F2 then he doesn't have thick enough skin to handle being lead. Heck, he didn't even have thick enough skin to handle that he had been liking racy pics without trying to hide that. I am sure he has some good qualities to him as all of them do, but for me he is just very immature and still a boy.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Mon Nov 14, 2016 11:46 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:dailymail.co.uk

Dumped Bachelorette hunk Matty Johnson hints that he'll be free to become the next Bachelor in 2017 as insider says it's 'perfectly lined up'

Matty Johnson was crushed when Georgia Love cast him aside on the finale of The Bachelorette.
But the fan favourite seems ready to go on the search for love again by replacing Richie Strahan as The Bachelor in 2017.
NW magazine report an insider as claiming that Matty has nothing lined up for when his contract with a Sydney marketing firm comes to an end in January - one month before filming for season five begins.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3932598/Matty-Johnson-hints-ll-free-Bachelor-2017-insider-says-s-perfectly-lined-up.html#ixzz4Pzy8nGAZ
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

The only thing I don't like is he played up his crushed heart in every article I read even stating he would not date for awhile or that if Georgia and Lee didn't work out he would like to try again, all this while her mother had passed.

Suddenly he apparently is lining up his ducks to be the next lead. He's very handsome and would probably pull in viewers, but how much is acting, and how much is the real thing is what I'll be questioning, if in fact he is the next lead.

IMHO Matty still has quite a bit of growing up to do. If he's the next lead I'd still watch as I always do, but he sure isn't in my top 5 of choices to watch. ; (.
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Nov 14, 2016 11:48 pm

IA @LoveDovez I will certainly watch and follow along the sleuthing because I love the country the people the fashion, and everything else that has to do with this franchise! yes

Who knows, all it takes is "the one" and if he is the lead I hope he has a happy ending.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Nov 14, 2016 11:49 pm

LoveDovez wrote:

IMHO Matty still has quite a bit of growing up to do. If he's the next lead I'd still watch as I always do, but he sure isn't in my top 5 of choices to watch. ; (.

Spot on! :claphands
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Mon Nov 14, 2016 11:56 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Yes it's a good thing that he gets over it. When the finale aired, he should have moved on by then, but he milked the heartbroken F2 a little too much for my liking. Filming ended August, finale aired end of October?

It doesn't matter to me if it's one media outlet or 10, he said

'I still miss her ... I still love her': Matty J reveals that he remains devastated from the brutal dumping in the Bachelorette finale

'Uh . . . As hard as it is to say this, my feelings towards Georgia haven't changed at all really. I still miss her. I still love her. It's hard.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3886366/Bachelorette-s-Matty-J-reveals-love-Georgia-Love-devastated-brutal-dumping-finale.html#ixzz4Q2EDkMOr

on October 30th while Georgia was at her mother's side and eventually passed on the next day. IMO it was disrespectful to the F1. Georgia didn't need to hear or read that. When I read that my immediate reaction was, you're going too far to get that lead role IMHO

Good Post I totally agree with you,GA and not only was it disrespectful to Georgia but it was to Lee as well. She chose Lee over Matty so then for him to say that shows his immaturity IMHO. I'm so glad Georgia had Lee as her rock during her mother's passing. I think that only made them stronger as a couple because it proved to her he really was there for the bad times as well as the good ones. I think they make a great couple.; )
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Tue Nov 15, 2016 12:04 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:Yes it's a good thing that he gets over it. When the finale aired, he should have moved on by then, but he milked the heartbroken F2 a little too much for my liking. Filming ended August, finale aired end of October?

It doesn't matter to me if it's one media outlet or 10, he said

'I still miss her ... I still love her': Matty J reveals that he remains devastated from the brutal dumping in the Bachelorette finale

'Uh . . . As hard as it is to say this, my feelings towards Georgia haven't changed at all really. I still miss her. I still love her. It's hard.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3886366/Bachelorette-s-Matty-J-reveals-love-Georgia-Love-devastated-brutal-dumping-finale.html#ixzz4Q2EDkMOr

on October 30th while Georgia was at her mother's side and eventually passed on the next day. IMO it was disrespectful to the F1. Georgia didn't need to hear or read that. When I read that my immediate reaction was, you're going too far to get that lead role IMHO
Good Post I agree It was totally classless on his part and showed his true colors, IMO. So many other F2s and next-leads never talked the way Matty did post-show, let alone at a time when the first lead ever in history of this show anywhere the lead's mother was in palliative care during the time leading up to finale and then passed away. It says a lot about his character, IMO, and no wonder he unliked racy pics that he had liked right after filming ended because that didn't fit with his whole "I am so heartbroken" image which comes across as shady behavior to me. That and hooking up with girls which were not just rumors, since Fitzy and Wippa even talked firsthand account regarding such. Sure, it's all his prerogative and none of those actions bother me since he was single but what does bother me is how he talked to the media and on various shows and now is all ready to be the lead. That was his plan all along, IMO, which again, is his prerogative but so is my opinion of him. I have zero interest in Matty as lead but I guess he will be a good actor if he is since he knows how to really play the game, IMO. The greatest irony will be that if he is the Bachelor he will likely end up hated and with tons of backlash next year anyway going by this year. He's not exempt from it at all no matter how well he can articulate or talk about his feelings. IMO, if he does end up the next lead it is likely he will be even more hated than the leads this season as it's only downhill from there.

Now I understand why he was always first in line to ask the others when they came back what they talked about and what they did. I found it strange as the season went on that he asked so many of them what they talked about. Now I see he was storing it away for his future convo's as the lead. He better take the love he's getting now because I agree with you, if he is the next lead it won't last lolol
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Back to top Go down

Post by bach_ind Tue Nov 15, 2016 12:09 am

Weather he is a good lead or not, it's Ten's decision to make. I wouldn't mind if he is not the next lead either. I just want him to be happy. Weather he will be more hated or not, time will tell. Reading from his interview, he know that this will be a consequence.  I believe as long as he will pick media's favorite, or his F1 has better edit than F2 (if he is the next lead), then there will be less chance of backlash. But as far as I know, I've seen many articles that support him to be the next lead.

**EDIT**

All JMO

bach_ind

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Tue Nov 15, 2016 12:12 am

GuardianAngel wrote:IA @LoveDovez I will certainly watch and follow along the sleuthing because I love the country the people the fashion, and everything else that has to do with this franchise! yes

Who knows, all it takes is "the one" and if he is the lead I hope he has a happy ending.

That's how I feel about it, too. I really enjoy the show so no matter if I'm not crazy about the lead I'll still watch and see what's happening. No better way for him to mature than find the love of his life. I just hope he knows what it is when and if he finds it. I hope he finds a happy ending also if he does get the lead as I would hope all of the others do. ; )
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Nov 15, 2016 12:25 am

@bach_ind IA I've watched many seasons of different franchises, there are those who like the F1 and those that like the F2. That's just the way it is.

We are not here to change anyone's minds, we're just posting our opinions, so it's all good. yes

Matty is a great looking guy, no doubt about it. All the guys were good looking. I'm looking forward to seeing the contestants!

When do we think filming will start? TYIA

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Nov 15, 2016 12:35 am

bach_ind wrote:snipped

I'm personally exhausted discussed about that post-finale interview. Some people doesn't like matty, I get that, just the same as some people doesn't like Lee either. I wouldn't waste my time to change people opinion.

All JMO
If Matty is next lead then everything can be discussed and all members are free to do so without having to feel like they have to post positive things only - Matty's fan thread is for that purpose.

Also, I don't think anyone is trying to change anyone's mind or wasting their time with their posts or opinions. As always, all opinions are welcome when on-topic even if they are disagreed with as long as it's about the contestant and within forum rules.

For every season and every franchise there are fans and non-fans. Discussion regarding Matty is no different from any other season or franchise. There is a fan thread for Matty for positive posts only if that is more comfortable. yes

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Nov 15, 2016 12:43 am

Apologies for double post... It looks like filming is scheduled for the end of February yes

The Bachelor Australia S5

WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
Single Women between the ages of 23-40
Single Men between the ages of 28-40
You must be willing and available to be filmed for the duration of the series.
Filming will roughly commence in late February, 2017 and may take up to 12 weeks.

IMPORTANT DATES:
We are yet to release audition dates, however first stage auditions will be held mid January, 2017.
Applications for The Bachelor Series 5 close at midnight on Sunday, 22nd January (AEDT).

THE ONLINE APPLICATION:
In order to successfully apply you will need to do the following:
Complete the application form (by answering a series of questions). Note: We request that you complete the application form yourself.
You must read, understand and agree to all Terms & Conditions
You must upload 2 x current photos of yourself (one full length and one headshot).
By applying for The Bachelor Series 5 you consent to your involvement in the series.

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION REGARDING THE APPLICATION:
You must be single to apply.
You must meet the age criteria (Women: 23-40 years and Men: 28-40 years).
You must complete all questions truthfully.
You must complete the application yourself.
You must agree to the Terms and Conditions.
You must be willing and available to be filmed for the time frame listed above (i.e from late February, 2017 for roughly up to 12 weeks).

https://bachelor5.castasugar.com/
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+39
stuckinsc
catalyst
Amalia
mercieme
Wrecking Ball
Zaynab
robinvi
pvpr
carraiger
ThankMeLater
Hearts_And_Roses