SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 12 of 79 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 45 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Dec 11, 2016 4:06 pm

@AllAboutLove Thanks, I couldn't remember off the top of my head, even though I posted that same article upthread. laugh out loud

I'm looking forward to it, I really like the Aussie franchise. If it is Matty maybe we'll see him fall in love and turn into mush!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71350

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Aunties_Love Mon Dec 12, 2016 2:13 am

reason wrote:I really wish they had gotten someone new.  I dont think the person with no empathy should have been given the lead.  IMHO.  I'll miss his season like I did ben.  He does nothing for me. Common courtesy is to offer sympathy when someone is suffering and he had none to offer when the bachelorette mom was dying, it was all about me, me, me, I would not want him as a huband.
Couldn`t agree more....don`t see how Matty is going to bring a good season.  Definately makes it harder to watch when you don`t like the dude.  Don`t really see the good parts of him for hiim as a lead....really not the type of guy I`d thought they`d go for considering he really has no major thoughts and feelings towards anyone else but him.

I hope the producers come to their senses and he`s not the next lead. If not, then I hope the girls have enough personality to carry the season as Matty just doesn`t have what it takes.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10788

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Mon Dec 12, 2016 2:37 am

KatydidC wrote:IMHO Matty would make a great lead...great sense of humor, well spoken, charismatic, well liked & a family guy! He will be 30ish by filming time & who knows may really be ready to settle down:)

IA, I would very much enjoy watching his season. IMO, he is very open to a long term relationship.

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by ssin0547 Tue Dec 20, 2016 8:16 pm

I would absolutely love to see Matty as The Bachelor. I love that he hasn't made a big spectacle of himself on social media. He posts every now and then and otherwise keeps quite a low profile. A nice photo to show what he is up to. I'm a bit over the onslaught of selfies and hashtags and comments from the other contestants to the point I've unfollowed them.

ssin0547

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Dec 20, 2016 9:52 pm

Matty's SM is purely strategic IMO and not something he gets credit from me for and his "low profile" is just part of that strategy IMO as is Matty posting latergram model pic and baby pics (also latergrams)... and all just part of that strategy IMO to drum up responses from his followers.

I noticed that others have thought the same about strategy on Matty's part since this meme which I saw on SM captures it all for me that he is purely strategic (and no, I don't really care about the other contestants who may do the same since they're not part of the possible next-bachelor discussion).

@bachelor_australia_memes
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Dec 20, 2016 11:56 pm

no no

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71350

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Wed Dec 21, 2016 1:24 am

Matty is an actor playing a role IMO. Watching his behavior post season has made me question his sincerity while filming. I think Matty is in love with himself and the image he is trying to sell. I find him very calculated and disingenuous. If he is the Bachelor if will be entertaining to watch the tide turn....IMO. cheeky
All JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by ssin0547 Wed Dec 21, 2016 7:25 am

If Matty was being strategic and wanted to be The Bachelor, wouldn't it make more sense to keep yourself in the spotlight and keep yourself relevant? Shying away from events and posting infrequently seems like the easiest way to sink bank into anonymity.

ssin0547

Back to top Go down

Post by ssin0547 Wed Dec 21, 2016 7:36 am

reason wrote:I really wish they had gotten someone new.  I dont think the person with no empathy should have been given the lead.  IMHO.  I'll miss his season like I did ben.  He does nothing for me. Common courtesy is to offer sympathy when someone is suffering and he had none to offer when the bachelorette mom was dying, it was all about me, me, me, I would not want him as a huband.

What makes you say he has no empathy?

Georgia mentioned in an interview that Matty messaged her (as did other contestants) to pass on his sympathies. Really, what else could he have done without stepping on Lee's toes?

I would bet my bottom dollar a PR person from channel 10 was present during those interviews and told him what he could and couldn't say. We can speculate till the cows come home but none of us know for sure what he was allowed to talk about.

ssin0547

Back to top Go down

Post by ssin0547 Wed Dec 21, 2016 7:42 am

AllAboutLove wrote:

I noticed that others have thought the same about strategy on Matty's part since this meme which I saw on SM captures it all for me that he is purely strategic

Or maybe he just likes kids?

ssin0547

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Dec 21, 2016 7:59 am

ssin0547 wrote:I would absolutely love to see Matty as The Bachelor. I love that he hasn't made a big spectacle of himself on social media. He posts every now and then and otherwise keeps quite a low profile. A nice photo to show what he is up to. I'm a bit over the onslaught of selfies and hashtags and comments from the other contestants to the point I've unfollowed them.

I completely agree @ssin0547 and IMO this comment on Matty's most recent IG pic reflects current opinion in the wider public:

jazzieandsunny: I really hope the rumours are true and you will be the next bachelor because that's the only way I will watch that show again!

Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/BOIyk0oAjbu/?taken-by=matthewdavidjohnson&hl=en

Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Dec 21, 2016 10:25 am

ssin0547 wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:
I noticed that others have thought the same about strategy on Matty's part since this meme which I saw on SM captures it all for me that he is purely strategic

Or maybe he just likes kids?

Matty can still like kids and be strategic using those pics...it doesn't have to be an either/or situation. 

So while I think Matty likes kids, I also think that Matty is using the pics strategically as if to say "look at me with all these babies, ladies"... which is the opposite of what someone would do if he was trying so hard to not garner any attention .... because IMO getting attention is exactly what pics like that will do and have done  Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 4256136633

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Wed Dec 21, 2016 1:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 79 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 45 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+39
stuckinsc
catalyst
Amalia
mercieme
Wrecking Ball
Zaynab
robinvi
pvpr
carraiger
ThankMeLater
Hearts_And_Roses