SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 20 of 79 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 49 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 20 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Feb 15, 2017 9:13 pm

@AllAboutLove I so totally agree!!!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 20 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by ssin0547 Wed Feb 15, 2017 9:17 pm

That was a good article. It's funny I've read tons of Matty articles and the word that is so often used to describe him is 'dreamboat'. I've never r ally heard that term used to describe someone so much.

ssin0547

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Thu Feb 16, 2017 12:02 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
Dirty Street Pie wrote:Looking forward to some sleuthing again, it's been a while! I have some fond memories of the Bali boat last year Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 20 3806527698 

They announced on my birthday last year, so I remember the date, but possibly only announced then because Michael had already spoiled it, so maybe they would try to keep it under wraps for longer? Good luck with that though, DM will be on the case and hot on Matty's heels.

It's going to be so great to sleuth again! As much as there may be fans or non fans of any lead, it's the sleuthing with everyone that I love and enjoy so much! Can't wait to sleuth with everyone yes

Completely agree. Can't wait. This will be a hard season though as I just can't read Matt. Fun non the less
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Feb 16, 2017 12:50 am

@Sundy We'll definitely have fun nonetheless! bestbud!
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by ssin0547 Thu Feb 16, 2017 5:43 pm

http://www.cosmopolitan.com.au/celebrity/cam-cranley-interview-after-the-bachelorette-20686

Cam chats about Matty possibly being The Bachelor.

ssin0547

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Mon Feb 20, 2017 4:39 am

Do we think Matty is having one last holiday with the family before he is announced as Bachoe and things get crazy?
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Feb 20, 2017 3:13 pm

@Sundy I'd say yes. IIRC Richie did the same thing before he started filming
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 21, 2017 8:21 am

I just wish they would hurry up and announce the Bach already!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Thu Feb 23, 2017 4:14 pm

Is Matty moving back to Brisbane? I'm getting so confused. Matty is moving. Cam is hanging with Bondi Rescue guys. It's all too confusing and hurting my head
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Feb 23, 2017 4:41 pm

@Sundy I am not sure. I thought his post was maybe referring to his mom and her getting land in Brisbane but now not sure. I know Cam is with the Channel 10 team doing the Rottnest and even though Richie did the same thing not sure if that's just because Cam swims and representing WA and just given that opportunity. Cam has been doing quite a bit of different media interviews talking about Matty for Bach so it may be he is just doing that for Channel 10 to get hype going for Matty? I think it was always between them two since that time you posted that pic of them both so unless it's someone new I still think likely Matty just because Cam has refuted being the lead and has said Matty for lead?

Filming should begin soon though so will watch their SM to see if they go quiet. :detective
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Thu Feb 23, 2017 5:29 pm

I my head hurts. I am 99.9% percent it will be recycled   Watching Matty like a hawk. I think you are right with the wa connection with Cam being the most likely link but man it reminds me of Richie. I think Marty's quietness since filming finished is the key. Very similar to Nikki
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Feb 23, 2017 5:32 pm

If Matty is MIA at the end of the month then I think that will be a tell-tale sign
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 79 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 49 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+39
stuckinsc
catalyst
Amalia
mercieme
Wrecking Ball
Zaynab
robinvi
pvpr
carraiger
ThankMeLater
Hearts_And_Roses