SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 37 of 79 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 58 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 37 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Wed Apr 26, 2017 11:11 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:Matty looks so awkward and going through the motions. I have yet to see one photo spoiled where he doesn't look like he's just going through the motions.

I have the same concern, @AllAboutLove.  These pics of him with Laura are the only ones giving me hope.  He has that cheeky boyish grin around her, and seems to have a spring in his step.  I think he likes her.  With the others, I see nothing.

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 37 HY2G5mV

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 37 4rF7bS4

I know a lot of people think he wasn't being genuine on Georgia's season but I do think he was in love with her and potentially is still not over her.  Maybe it was too soon to do this and he should have 'done a Nikki' and knocked them back. hmmm

Pics from: http://www.ntnews.com.au/subscribe/news/1/index.html?sourceCode=NTWEB_WRE170_a&mode=premium&dest=http:%2F%2Fwww.ntnews.com.au%2Fnews%2Fnational%2Fthe-bachelor-matty-j-cant-hide-who-his-favourite-girls-are-on-set-his-face-lights-up-around-them%2Fnews-story%2F5304931341d3e1f2d69780e1b84ac4c8&memtype=anonymous

and http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4311072/The-Bachelor-Matty-J-kisses-brunette-boat-date.html
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 37 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Apr 26, 2017 11:28 pm

@Bobette yeah I would have to agree that if he was genuinely in love it may have been too soon. From what I know it takes guys a lot longer to get over true heartbreak than most girls and research supports this and that it's easier said than done (as in, they can't just "try" get over it and that distractions won't work because it really does take time)
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Apr 26, 2017 11:42 pm

Yes, very true.  And when you're pining for someone, going out with a bunch of new people can actually just make you miss them even more.  

Hopefully there's something there with Laura, or there might be a "dark horse" in the running that we haven't been leaked any footage of!
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Apr 26, 2017 11:45 pm

It definitely could and even make him possibly measure each girl up against the one he saw as "one in a million"... which I would imagine if true for him would make it more difficult
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Apr 27, 2017 12:20 am

I agree.  

It would explain a lot actually - the rumours of him not being satisfied with the women (maybe no-one can compare in his eyes, no matter how great they actually are), the weird break in filming for him to regroup/have some downtime (maybe he can see himself what's going on and doesn't know how to manage it?) and the forced/staged look of many of the photos we're seeing. Perhaps it was just all too soon.  

Hope I'm wrong though!  Would be great it if one of the girls can help convince him there is Life After Georgia.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Apr 27, 2017 2:32 am

Sorry, I'm not buying the he was in love with Georgia and is still pining for her. I remember those shots on the beach post show. Not a pining man IMO, but I am starting to get a whiff of diva though.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Hearts_And_Roses Thu Apr 27, 2017 4:27 am

I personally think you can't judge from a few snaps whether he's going through the motions or not. I'm sure if papps took photos of any of us on dates with our partners they wouldn't all look like Romeo and Juliet. Besides, they're still getting to know each other, and I think the photos reflect that... there's a lot of chatting, a lot of laughing/playing, and some moments of touching/intimacy. IMO we won't be able to see the strength of these connections until the show starts and we can actually hear what they're saying.
Hearts_And_Roses
Hearts_And_Roses

Back to top Go down

Post by Hearts_And_Roses Thu Apr 27, 2017 4:50 am

I have to agree the new date pics look more like the cheerleader girl. Shorter hair than Elise, and she has a very distinct eye shape and mouth.

Looks a lot like her here... (yellow top, middle back)
Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 37 3E0FF64C00000578-4292336-Getting_close_already_Several_of_the_girls_were_spotted_as_they_-a-2_1488956230265

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 37 3F9B60A200000578-4446008-image-m-70_1493170753063
Hearts_And_Roses
Hearts_And_Roses

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Apr 27, 2017 5:01 am

^^Yeah, I'm now convinced it's her. Wish we knew her name. "Cheerleader Girl" is not the most flattering codename giggling
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Thu Apr 27, 2017 5:08 am

Hearts_And_Roses wrote:I have to agree the new date pics look more like the cheerleader girl. Shorter hair than Elise, and she has a very distinct eye shape and mouth.

Looks a lot like her here... (yellow top, middle back)
Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 37 3E0FF64C00000578-4292336-Getting_close_already_Several_of_the_girls_were_spotted_as_they_-a-2_1488956230265

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 37 3F9B60A200000578-4446008-image-m-70_1493170753063

yep imo it def looks more like cheerleader grl in that pic! by the way that first pic of the 2 girls that are so close together is so much more initmate than what i have seen Matty J be with some girls Hugesmile jmo

OT: @Bobette i love ur avatar it makes me smile everytime !
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Apr 27, 2017 5:25 am

I thought the same thing about the girls, @LeapofFaith!  The way their bodies are pressed together... oh my... :girlfan

And yes, Lily and her double beers makes for a great Avatar.  Shame she's on the NZ show and not the Oz version - I don't think Matty would be bored with her around!
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 27, 2017 6:21 am

Those girls look VERY close!

I am not sure what to believe about Matty but I strongly feel that out of all the leaked photos, the ones with Laura are the most natural. I have said it before and I'll say it again - I think that she is the one to watch and wouldn't be surprised if she is the one he picks in the end. There is also the possibility that we haven't seen much of the F1 yet but I think this is the one. Don't have much to base this on other than a gut feeling. In terms of Matty still being in love with Georgia, it's possible. I don't see anything 'diva' about him though. Nothing in these photo suggests that IMO. I believe he really did fall for Georgia. It was written all over his face, IMO. It's what made me a fan of him during Georgia's season - just a genuine, nice guy who also happens to be hot!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 79 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 58 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+39
stuckinsc
catalyst
Amalia
mercieme
Wrecking Ball
Zaynab
robinvi
pvpr
carraiger
ThankMeLater
Hearts_And_Roses