SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 77 of 79 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 77 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Hearts_And_Roses Sun Jul 16, 2017 6:29 am

OMG @Bobette

:yes: :fanningfan heartglasses :hearts love: seeing hearts
Hearts_And_Roses
Hearts_And_Roses

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 77 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Sun Jul 16, 2017 6:42 am

Hearts_And_Roses wrote:OMG @Bobette

:yes: :fanningfan heartglasses :hearts love: seeing hearts

Indeed.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sun Jul 16, 2017 3:09 pm

@Bobette....you can scan the NW mag on here if you got the e-copy, would really appreciate that. In case you only have the hard copy which we are not allowed to scan here; appreciate if you can let us know if they showed any girls in that mag and in what order. I will be keen to know if they gave a bigger profile in the mag to one of the girls.

Re the 22 girls, the announcer on the season promo was the one that said 22 girls; they didn't show us all 22 girls yet not that I saw or counted anyways.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sun Jul 16, 2017 4:37 pm

@Bobette......per convo in the contestant thread, here is the genealogy of Matty's kisses using GL's season as a baseline giggling We can use this to baseline how he does with girls on his season; we should be able to know when he falls in love watching his intensity and focus on the F1 girl via their kisses IMO.

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 77 Img_0019
Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 77 Img_0020
Source

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 77 Img_0022
Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 77 Img_0023
Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 77 Img_0021
Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 77 Img_0024
Source

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Jul 16, 2017 4:41 pm

@mercieme Thank you for those SCs! The leads kisses have always been a tell for the F1 for Aussie show so it will definitely help pinpoint for F1 for Matty even more yes
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Sun Jul 16, 2017 7:17 pm

Bobette - bowing down to you for posting that NW mag photo cover. HOT!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5290

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Jul 16, 2017 7:40 pm

Good morning all!  Thanks for the screen caps @mercieme :fanningfan I shall study them intently... for sleuthing purposes of course.

Will report back with a rundown of the NW mag as soon as my children are awake and I can drag them to the supermarket (it's school holidays dammit, otherwise I'd be there and back by now!).  

If they're not up in half an hour I'll go vacuum loudly in the hallway Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 77 3806527698
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sun Jul 16, 2017 7:47 pm

@Bobette....you legend....i am laugh out loud at the kids not knowing why they are being aroused from sleep. Matty's season better deliver the goods for us giggling

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Sun Jul 16, 2017 8:30 pm

OMG i have missed out on so much! just trying to catch up with everyone's awesome sleuthing yes @Bobette finally in my state school holidays are over and they are all back at school today!! YAY so now i can concentrate on Matty Hugesmile sorry if this has been posted somewhere i just thought it interesting what Matty says about proposing IMO i dont think he does, but i think they are trying to squash rumours that he wasn't serious about finding his one....

http://www.nowtolove.com.au/celebrity/tv/matty-j-engagement-announcement-39204

Can we expect an engagement announcement any time soon?
"I think it’s unlikely that I would propose at the end of this, but never say never! I would never discount that and say that it wasn’t possible, but I think that you would want to spend more time with somebody outside of that environment before you propose."
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sun Jul 16, 2017 8:58 pm

Thanks @LeapofFaith....here is the full report from the "now to love link you posted above. The network is probably trying to hype the season for ratings so I doubt he got engaged as well. IMO I think he picked the girl that is into the activities he listed: "summers by the beach, go exploring, surfing and go on camping trips".

Matty J's engagement announcement: "I've found the one"
We all know how keen he is to settle down and have a family, and Matty has revealed what he has in store for the lucky girl who wins his heart. He made it clear while on last year’s season of the Bachelorette that he was itching to have kids of his own after becoming an uncle to his sister Kate’s insanely cute bub George. And in an exclusive chat with NW, Matty reveals the dream life he has planned for himself and his future wife.

You’ve come a long way since having your heart broken on The Bachelorette last year...
Yeah, everything happens for a reason, and I feel fortunate that the events that have happened in the past have led me to this moment where I’m really happy.

Can we expect an engagement announcement any time soon?
I think it’s unlikely that I would propose at the end of this, but never say never! I would never discount that and say that it wasn’t possible, but I think that you would want to spend more time with somebody outside of that environment before you propose.

So are we thinking babies yet?
Look, in 10 years, I would love to have a house in Bondi [in Sydney], a wife, two kids and still be madly in love. That would be the dream. We’d spend summers by the beach, go exploring, surfing and go on camping trips. That’s the kind of life I want to live.
Source

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Jul 16, 2017 8:59 pm

@LeapofFaith @mercieme nice find! Sounds like no proposal so that bodes well yes

Quick note:
- Getting close to the end of this thread so if anyone can do so, please copy and paste any SM/media posts sleuthed in this thread into the SM No Discussion thread so it will be easier to find rather than in an archived thread.
- @mercieme can you copy your post of kissing SCs into the F1 Clues No Discussion thread so it can be easily retrieved? It's a great clue. TYIA
- If there is need for a different thread to be created, let me know so I can create it

Great sleuthing by all! Looking forward to more great sleuthing and discussion as the season begins  thumbsup

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Sun Jul 16, 2017 9:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sun Jul 16, 2017 9:01 pm

On it @allaboutlove, will scan though the thread now and post all the relative items for future reference, others please feel free to post anything I miss...thanks.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 77 of 79 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+39
stuckinsc
catalyst
Amalia
mercieme
Wrecking Ball
Zaynab
robinvi
pvpr
carraiger
ThankMeLater
Hearts_And_Roses