SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 9 of 79 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 44 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Dec 01, 2016 8:07 pm

Thanks for posting @in_denial. Regardless of my opinion on Matty, I have no doubt he is in the running for next lead. IMO, this year seems like one where the F2s were likely slotted to be next-lead and the edit supporting that. Add in that Matty has been reported to not have anything work-related scheduled past January and it reminds me a bit of Richie who didn't have anything past February last year and even Matty's SM and events, etc (and lack of it in some ways, which benefits more for him as being an F2 rather than F3 to lay more low) makes me think it is part of the plan/strategy for next lead. TWT

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Thu Dec 01, 2016 8:46 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:Thanks for posting @in_denial. Regardless of my opinion on Matty, I have no doubt he is in the running for next lead. IMO, this year seems like one where the F2s were likely slotted to be next-lead and the edit supporting that. Add in that Matty has been reported to not have anything work-related scheduled past January and it reminds me a bit of Richie who didn't have anything past February last year and even Matty's SM and events, etc (and lack of it in some ways, which benefits more for him as being an F2 rather than F3 to lay more low) makes me think it is part of the plan/strategy for next lead. TWT

IA that he received that edit for a reason, and that is to be the next Bach. Same as Nikki's edit IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Dec 01, 2016 8:54 pm

in_denial wrote:Two more articles supporting Matty as the next Bachelor. As the articles state, many Australian viewers "fell in love" with Matty. He is an obvious choice for next Bachelor IMO. I would personally enjoy a Matty J season and believe he has shown himself to be very likeable, thoughtful and genuine. All JMO.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/entertainment/confidential/matty-j-denies-he-has-a-girlfriend-is-this-more-evidence-he-is-the-next-bachelor/news-story/db2c9a417eb4ad3cf52dffe37b55fb2d

http://www.themercury.com.au/news/national/matty-j-denies-he-has-a-girlfriend-is-this-more-evidence-he-is-the-next-bachelor/news-story/db2c9a417eb4ad3cf52dffe37b55fb2d

Good Post

I completely agree with you @in_denial especially the bold.  Matty would be an extremely popular choice for next lead, IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanate Fri Dec 02, 2016 12:47 am

I would love love matty for the next Bachelor! So glad he seems to be a popular choice and a serious contender! Hope they confirm soon so we can start the sleuthing business.

BUT if he is not the lead I hope they go with someone fresh

Hanate

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyala Fri Dec 02, 2016 4:04 am

I would be surprised if Matty is not the bachelor. He is very well liked looking at SM and IMO if he wants it he will get it. I think he wants it!

Miyala

Female Posts : 1264

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Dec 02, 2016 6:19 am

Miyala wrote:I would be surprised if Matty is not the bachelor. He is very well liked looking at SM and IMO if he wants it he will get it. I think he wants it!
Oh, Matty definitely, definitely wants it, IMHO.  Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 2498057887
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Fri Dec 02, 2016 10:30 am

Whether the producers are ready for him is another matter. I seriously doubt that his season will be a good one cause I just don`t think he has what it takes to pull off a season and we could be headed for a major debacle if he is the lead.. IMO.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyala Fri Dec 02, 2016 5:31 pm

We have to agree to disagree on that one. handwave I think he would be a great lead!

Miyala

Female Posts : 1264

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 02, 2016 8:10 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:Whether the producers are ready for him is another matter.  I seriously doubt that his season will be a good one cause I just don`t think he has what it takes to pull off a season and we could be headed for a major debacle if he is the lead..  IMO.

Nobody is forcing people to watch Matty as lead (if he is in fact chosen). Also, I choose to go into every season with an open mind. I can honestly say that I have never wanted any of the leads to fail or have a "debacle" of a season. I would still stand by this even if it was someone I disliked. I'm not the type of person that likes to see others fail. All JMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 02, 2016 8:17 pm

Miyala wrote:We have to agree to disagree on that one. handwave I think he would be a great lead!

Oh yes! He was liked by all the guys in the house. Not one bad thing was said about him and he has also had the support of Osher. At the end of the day, a person can be edited to suit any purpose...but it is the comments from the other contenders that I value most. That to me says that Matty is a genuine, kind-hearted person who gets along well with others. I think these qualities will endear him to many viewers. He also has that rare "it factor" that the producers would be silly to pass on IMO.

All JMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 02, 2016 8:19 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
Miyala wrote:I would be surprised if Matty is not the bachelor. He is very well liked looking at SM and IMO if he wants it he will get it. I think he wants it!
Oh, Matty definitely, definitely wants it, IMHO.  Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 2498057887

As have all the other leads before him! IMO

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 3806527698

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Dec 02, 2016 9:05 pm

Seabear wrote:I thought Matty was friendly but immature while watching Georgia's season. However watching Matty on the post season interviews was a total turn off. At a time when Georgia was going through agonizing heartbreak Matty was busy patting himself on the back for handling his elimination (I refuse to label his dismissal as heartbreak) and lapping up the fan adulation. I think Matty is full of himself and was very calculated in his poor me heartbreak sob story. IMO it was all a ploy to built himself up to snag the Bachelor roll. I actually laughed in an interview I saw where the interviewer said she hoped he would not be the next Bachelor and he was shocked and said why? She said because she liked him and was worried that what happened to Richie would happen to him. If Matty is the next Bachelor I will find it amusing to see how he handles the negativity that will come his way. IMO Matty is an actor playing a role.
All JMO
clapping! Spot on post!

ITA with everything posted and from what I personally know (thank you to the sources who were spot on with their spoilers and messaged info, it is always appreciated  yes ) in regards to Matty it is spot on an assessment. :yes:
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 79 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 44 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+39
stuckinsc
catalyst
Amalia
mercieme
Wrecking Ball
Zaynab
robinvi
pvpr
carraiger
ThankMeLater
Hearts_And_Roses