SELECT CONTENT

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 1 of 80 1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

rosé - Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Oct 14, 2016 8:16 pm

nothatgirl wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:@nothatgirl What is her IG? I noticed it's not posted on the first page of her thread. TYIA

snipped

Here it is! http://instagram.com/vanessagrimaldi30

IG vanessagrimaldi30

11.25.2016 Brought forward

jessietrey wrote:Vanessa is back on Instagram! I requested her this morning because I saw her account was back (it was vgrim30) and now I can see her photos. I think she might have changed her profile to public now. Now it looks like her Instagram name is VanessaGrimaldi30.

Brought forward from page 12

AllAboutLove wrote:I think she is from Montreal and this is her Twitter.

IMO, she looks exactly like this in the Life&Style magazine (where photos are from the front so one can see her face).

rosé - Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* 05802f614ad81544fa9dcf335c7079e5
https://twitter.com/vanessagrimaldi

Also for reference

@VanessaGrimaldi

TWEETS 125
FOLLOWING 19
FOLLOWERS 86

notarose wrote:week 3 (Oct 1) 1-1 date

http://elitedaily.com/entertainment/celebrity/nick-viall-the-bachelor-photos-pda/1656375/

rosé - Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Image52
rosé - Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Image53

"Zero Gravity Experience airplane ride at Long Beach Airport in Ca"
- reportedly named Vanessa
http://www.lifeandstylemag.com/posts/the-bachelor-nick-viall-in-love-115974

@AllAboutLove - I saw your post in another thread, (which reminded me to create a thread). This was being discussed in the SM thread here originally posted by @notarose.

We do not know her last name yet. Some have been sleuthing, but no name yet.

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Wed Dec 07, 2016 12:13 pm; edited 9 times in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

rosé - Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Oct 14, 2016 8:37 pm

Thank you @GuardianAngel and credit to/thank you @notarose for posting the info. yes

I am excited to learn more about her and if the eyewitness is to be believed she could just be the frontunner

Life & Style has obtained exclusive photos of The Bachelor Nick Viall on a one-on-one date with a contestant named Vanessa — and they connected big-time!

“They looked totally in love,” an eyewitness says of the date, which was filmed on Oct. 1, just one week after the season started shooting. “They were acting like a couple on their honeymoon.”

Nick and Vanessa were treated to the Zero Gravity Experience airplane ride at California’s Long Beach Airport, where they achieved weightlessness while making out almost constantly.

“They were kissing passionately on the plane,” the witness explains. But as romantic as the date was, it did have one seriously awkward moment. “She got airsick and threw up at one point,” the witness adds. “But otherwise, they had a great time.”

In the last two seasons, the girls who went on a one-on-one date with the Bachelor in episode three (Whitney Bischoff and Lauren Bushnell) went on to win, and fans who’ve mapped out Nick’s season expect this date to air on the third episode.

“They were so affectionate,” the witness notes, “I’d be surprised if she isn’t the front-runner.”
credit notarose: http://www.lifeandstylemag.com/posts/the-bachelor-nick-viall-in-love-115974
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

rosé - Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by coolangel Fri Oct 14, 2016 8:44 pm

coolangel wrote:I think she is #7 in the waukesha pic. Her shoes seem to be a match ( I am obsessed with shoes laugh out loud laugh out loud ).

rosé - Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Captur20
rosé - Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Captur19
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Oct 14, 2016 9:04 pm

@coolangel thanks for bringing that over!

I like this girl. I want to find her! I tried the other day but haven't had time to search more.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Fri Oct 14, 2016 9:50 pm

I think this girl is someone we need to keep an eye out. She's pretty hidden with an exception of those pics. I remember Lauren B being pretty hidden for awhile too.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 14, 2016 10:05 pm

She will go far but she got her date before Rachel got her date. This is getting interesting.

Back to top Go down

Post by Stacia620 Fri Oct 14, 2016 10:24 pm

There are a few other pics of them in the Life & Style magazine.  In one of the pics he is holding her from behind and you can see her face. Another pic she is running towards him about to jump in his arms, probably shot before the one where he is holding her up in the air. In the other pic, the way he is holding her looks like she is laying across his arms, like when you hold a baby and pretend like they are flying around like an airplane.  
Stacia620
Stacia620

Female Posts : 1221

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Fri Oct 14, 2016 11:31 pm

Stacia620 wrote:There are a few other pics of them in the Life & Style magazine.  In one of the pics he is holding her from behind and you can see her face. Another pic she is running towards him about to jump in his arms, probably shot before the one where he is holding her up in the air. In the other pic, the way he is holding her looks like she is laying across his arms, like when you hold a baby and pretend like they are flying around like an airplane.  

I haven't seen those pics are u able to post them at all?plss rosé - Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* 2498057887
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Stacia620 Fri Oct 14, 2016 11:46 pm

I don't have the magazine or I would try. I just looked at the magazine at the store. Has anyone else seen them???
Stacia620
Stacia620

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 16, 2016 3:26 pm

I don't have the magazine so I can't compare. Does this girl look similar to Vanessa?

http://linkedin.com/in/vanessa-reyes-136a1852

Back to top Go down

Post by Stacia620 Sun Oct 16, 2016 3:40 pm

By looking at that pic, I would have to say no.
Stacia620
Stacia620

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 16, 2016 3:43 pm

Stacia620 wrote:By looking at that pic, I would have to say no.

Thank you!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 80 1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+86
ukglasgowkiiss
cookielover12
voiceofreason
Kels0012
Bubblebunny