SELECT CONTENT

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 3 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 41 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Sun Oct 16, 2016 10:52 pm

The reason I asked about the Leila resemblance is because I wondered if it could be her. I know she has been eliminated but I initially thought she could have been eliminated later in the evening. Hence her mom's post about the rumors not being true. Leila's last name is Pedraza; the last name she uses is for professional use. Adding to my speculation was the fact there is a Leila Vanessa Pedraza De La Cruz but I can't get a picture of her.

I believe there is a Vanessa now but those were my initial thoughts upon seeing the photo.

Back to top Go down

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Duke702 Tue Oct 18, 2016 5:05 pm

Really wish we could find this girl! I keep looking at the followings on Instagram of the eliminated girls, but still nothing

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Tue Oct 18, 2016 10:15 pm

I'm defiinitely curious to find out more info on Vanessa. If the magazine was to be believed they were very into one another which I can believe from what few pics the magazine provided.

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Wed Oct 26, 2016 3:58 pm

Still no identification? I don't think RS knows either. People would go running to his site if he had her full name and he would love one upping the magazine. I'm wondering if she was born in the US. If not, how long she has been a citizen? It's odd that with clear pics of her, her identity hasn't gotten out. I would really like to know more about her.

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Wed Oct 26, 2016 5:41 pm

As frustrating as it must be to sleuthers, I kind of like that she's this big mystery and almost makes me hope that she's his F1 so maybe their entire relationship won't be spoiled before the season airs.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Wed Oct 26, 2016 5:54 pm

Wasn't Jojo pretty hidden until later on in filming?

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 26, 2016 6:47 pm

I'm confused...why do people think she isn't a citizen/born in the US? *EDIT*We also don't know who that other blonde at the BSB date/boat was, so she's clearly not the only hidden girl this season. I'm sure people have emailed RS about her. It's either that he doesn't have much info on her or that she has an interesting role/stores and he's waiting to release her to hype it up. IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Wed Oct 26, 2016 7:54 pm

RS waits to release stuff when he thinks he is the only one with the info . So he said he has her info a while ago but he's just waiting on it. He said he will release the final 4 or the final 6 if pics get out. Otherwise he will wait until he puts out his epi by epi spoilers. I'm guessing Vanessa is in the final 4 so we should know her name soon.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Wed Oct 26, 2016 9:46 pm

lleyki wrote:As frustrating as it must be to sleuthers, I kind of like that she's this big mystery and almost makes me hope that she's his F1 so maybe their entire relationship won't be spoiled before the season airs.

I agree!

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Oct 26, 2016 10:13 pm

We need a pic of her hands. She has veiny hands, the perfect body part to sleuth! laugh out loud

The write up in that article was pretty telling. Going by the pics in the link, I like her.

In this day and age, it's unusual not to find any info on her.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Wed Oct 26, 2016 10:50 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:We need a pic of her hands. She has veiny hands, the perfect body part to sleuth! laugh out loud

The write up in that article was pretty telling. Going by the pics in the link, I like her.

In this day and age, it's unusual not to find any info on her.
I understand others haven't been identified either, but their picture isnt clear and plain as day in a nationally published magazine. I thought maybe she could be Canadian, etc. It was just a wild guess on my part. IMO, RS knows there is a great deal of interest in her. Any info he has would bring more clicks on his site which equates to more money. He can give all the reasons he can think of not to release her name. I'm just not buying he knows it yet.

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Thu Oct 27, 2016 2:37 am

IMO based strictly for now on the current info released, articles/pics of Nick/girls, I would place her in my ideal top 3 for Nick with Rachel and Dani. The still pics and article written about their episode 3 date definitely make it seem like she should be in it for the long haul. Of course you never know it also could have fizzled out at some point. I just think if she were eliminated by now that it would be pointless for RS to hold back on who she is and he would just reveal her. Of course he also could just be stalling because he doesn't know enough about her but wants it to seem like he does. In a few days one way or another through SM activity or spoiled pics of hometown dates it will most likely shed light on who is still around.

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 41 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+86
ukglasgowkiiss
cookielover12
voiceofreason
Kels0012
Bubblebunny