SELECT CONTENT

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 26 of 80 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 53 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bffs - Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 26 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by bleuberry Mon Nov 14, 2016 6:15 pm

I think it's her based on the hairline, brows, and how she wears the top of that dress.

Re:RS's mistake, he basically admitted to googling Vanessa-Canada-special Ed-teacher and taking a stab at it that way. Someone tell him that Canada is not that small laugh out loud.

bffs - Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 26 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

bffs - Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 26 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Nov 14, 2016 8:32 pm

bleuberry wrote:I think it's her based on the hairline, brows, and how she wears the top of that dress.

Re:RS's mistake, he basically admitted to googling Vanessa-Canada-special Ed-teacher and taking a stab at it that way. Someone tell him that Canada is not that small laugh out loud.

Ok thanks, I'll add that to the list of things I'm going to tell him. Hugesmile

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71519

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Mon Nov 14, 2016 8:52 pm

Duke702 wrote:I don't think the girl in the black is Vanessa, she looks too pale and not as pretty IMO. I think Vanessa could be the girl next to her in the red closer to the fire place. JMO.

Yeah I am not going to say no it can't be her but I am trying very hard to match her back and forth with some of the other pics. I agree the mansion girl looks a bit too pale compared to the Life Style pics. If mansion "potential Vanessa" was standing it may be easier to tell but I don't think mansion girl matches the petite Vanessa in the Life & Style pics.

Here is a Life & Style Pic also shown on page 1 of this thread:

https://i.servimg.com/u/f97/18/78/83/47/image52.jpg

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 14, 2016 9:11 pm

I couldn't make out the faces very well, so I cropped it more closely.

bffs - Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 26 Nick_s10

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Mon Nov 14, 2016 9:14 pm

Perhaps the Bachelor preview during DWTS will show a definitive pic of Vanessa or black/silver dress girl to either rule her in or out as being Vanessa. Have we any speculation on the yellow dress girl in that same mansion pic? From the back I was thinking maybe she is a potential Vanessa. There hair seems to be the right color and length and the skin tone seems to IMO match better with the other Vanessa Pics.

Edited: ok now I am thinking it is NOT Leila because looking at more pics of her thread I see how some of the features don't match up as she also looks more petite than girl in black silver dress. Maybe it is Vanessa and the blurry focus is what is stopping me from being able to see it completely.

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Mon Nov 14, 2016 9:56 pm

The girl in the red dress is too tan to be Vanessa IMO. She also has different hair than her too (cut, color, and length.) The girl in the black is Vanessa, ugly dress and all IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Mon Nov 14, 2016 10:03 pm

Based on the new promo, Vanessa is wearing the black dress with stripes. See o.46 of the video below.

http://www.etonline.com/news/202799_exclusive_nick_viall_says_he_s_killing_it_sexy_first_footage_of_the_bachelor/
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Mon Nov 14, 2016 10:13 pm

^ It's her IMO. She looks much prettier in the promo, as does her dress IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Mon Nov 14, 2016 10:15 pm

OK I see it, she just doesn't look as pretty in that pic above.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 14, 2016 10:31 pm

Promo of her already interesting not a final 1 if you ask my opinion.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Nov 14, 2016 10:39 pm

@reason Why? I tried to see if I could even spot her and it all just flew by too quickly for me to see anything.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Mon Nov 14, 2016 10:39 pm

@Sprite I captured vanessa in the media thread

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 80 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 53 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+86
ukglasgowkiiss
cookielover12
voiceofreason
Kels0012
Bubblebunny