SELECT CONTENT

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 4 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 42 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Oct 27, 2016 3:24 am

GuardianAngel wrote:We need a pic of her hands. She has veiny hands, the perfect body part to sleuth! laugh out loud

The write up in that article was pretty telling. Going by the pics in the link, I like her.

In this day and age, it's unusual not to find any info on her.
I still think the April Vanessa girl that you found is the one. Has she same head shape, cheeks, eyes, nose and chin along with those dimples as the Vanessa from the magazine. I think you actually found her GA

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10788

Back to top Go down

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by beader Thu Oct 27, 2016 2:58 pm

"April Vanessa Reyes was born on October 24, 1988 in San Diego County, California."  http://birth-records.mooseroots.com/l/34936416/April-Vanessa-Reyes

I have no idea if this is the same person or not.  I just wanted to post something I'd found  dizzy  just to let everyone know I'm trying!

Could this possibly be her facebook?  https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100012208380324

beader

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Thu Oct 27, 2016 4:48 pm

doesn't look like her to me

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Oct 27, 2016 4:57 pm

Thanks for trying @beader!! yes

I have been trying too, off and on. Your girl looks like the first girl that @sportsgirl76 found. It's crazy they have the same name.

GuardianAngel wrote:
sportsgirl76 wrote:I don't have the magazine so I can't compare.  Does this girl look similar to Vanessa?

http://linkedin.com/in/vanessa-reyes-136a1852

From the Linkedin

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 AAEAAQAAAAAAAAR3AAAAJGQ2NjcxMzIwLWEyMTgtNDFlYi1iMmYwLWVkODhiMzU2MGJkOA

Here's another one with the name April Vanessa Reyes
starnow

snipped

I have no idea if this is the same person or not.  I just wanted to post something I'd found  dizzy  just to let everyone know I'm trying!

Could this possibly be her facebook?  https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100012208380324

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 14469699_215500758866869_8836682867178668926_n
Facebook

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Oct 27, 2016 5:03 pm

Bringing these over so they are on the same page without quoting the large pics over and over.

starnow

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 1510194_2018970

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Captur17

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Captur18

Vanessa thread page 2

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 27, 2016 5:11 pm

Duke702 wrote:The actual Vanessa doesn't really look Hispanic to me.

Same. Plus, the poster who saw the actual magazine article said they had more picture of Vanessa and it looks nothing like this girl.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 27, 2016 5:13 pm

Date Vanessa has the distinct cleft in her chin that matches April Vanessa Reyes' chin, imo.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Oct 27, 2016 5:15 pm

Refresh my memory. Who said she's Hispanic? I could see the real Vanessa being Hispanic. I'm Italian heritage, many people think I'm Polish. I was not thinking of any nationality at all, so I'm not sure where she is Hispanic comes from. TYIA

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 27, 2016 5:23 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Refresh my memory. Who said she's Hispanic? I could see the real Vanessa being Hispanic. I'm Italian heritage, many people think I'm Polish. I was not thinking of any nationality at all, so I'm not sure where she is Hispanic comes from. TYIA

It says she is Latino/Hispanic in the modeling/acting website. *EDIT*

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Oct 27, 2016 5:26 pm

It is offensive IMO for someone to say someone looks __________.   Be very careful please. This topic has already been discussed and edited/deleted by mods on my count 3 times this season and the season has not yet started airing. It can not be assumed someone is a certain nationality due to a surname.  Otherwise I would be considered of Scandinavian descent. cantstopl

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 27, 2016 7:30 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Thanks for trying @beader!! yes

I have been trying too, off and on. Your girl looks like the first girl that @sportsgirl76 found. It's crazy they have the same name.

GuardianAngel wrote:
sportsgirl76 wrote:I don't have the magazine so I can't compare.  Does this girl look similar to Vanessa?

http://linkedin.com/in/vanessa-reyes-136a1852

From the Linkedin

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 AAEAAQAAAAAAAAR3AAAAJGQ2NjcxMzIwLWEyMTgtNDFlYi1iMmYwLWVkODhiMzU2MGJkOA

starnow

snipped

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 14469699_215500758866869_8836682867178668926_n
Facebook

The girl I found is not Vanessa; she has a Facebook account and it looks like she got married in 2014. Her name is Vanessa Reyes Chavez.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Oct 27, 2016 10:05 pm

@sportsgirl76 Thanks for clarifying, I didn't realize that!

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 42 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+86
ukglasgowkiiss
cookielover12
voiceofreason
Kels0012
Bubblebunny