SELECT CONTENT

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 42 of 80 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 61 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 42 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by jessietrey Sun Nov 27, 2016 1:26 am

bleuberry wrote:I don't even think she follows anyone from the franchise. Very few celebs in general.

That's one of the things that I like about Vanessa. Based on her social media, she is not following anyone from The Bachelor franchise. It makes her seem more genuine to me, that she really went on the show for Nick...to take a chance of falling in love. Not just going on the show to gain followers and get on TV.
jessietrey
jessietrey

Female Posts : 329

Back to top Go down

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 42 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Nov 27, 2016 1:43 am

She IMO appears to be a very smart young lady, by her SM pics, very grounded, close to her family and friends. She doesn't need to post revealing pics with outfits up the yang yang. If she in fact is the F1, as we suspected ever since we saw the Life and Style pics, then IMO she must have found something special in Nick.

IMO they are alike when it comes to family and friends. They both have close friends outside Bachelor Nation, and both are close to their families. That's a great start IMO.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Sun Nov 27, 2016 2:53 am

I love how she seems to have fun and enjoy life being goofy and silly with her friends.  At the same time, she exudes a sense of maturity and almost wisdom grounded in "real life".  Her beauty doesn't just come from the exterior.  It really shines from her inside out.  She is my favorite by far... I can see why Nick chose her.  Excellent choice Nick.  Now don't screw it up! Hugesmile

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sun Nov 27, 2016 5:25 am

umngirl wrote:Looking through her IG and I had one thought, man I hope she isn't stuck with Nick.

I was thinking man he definitely engaged 'up.' laugh out loud And her chances of the Bette are pretty much nixed I guess.

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 42 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Sun Nov 27, 2016 7:53 am

sdmom wrote:She's not too skinny, doesn't seem to wear rompers, no kissy face and likes to workout....Perfect!

I do not understand the current romper obsession, I think they look silly even on some of the most beautiful women, egh!

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Sun Nov 27, 2016 7:56 am

mindless wrote:Nick was making pizzas again at his friends' place and documenting every step on snapchat. I bet Vanessa wishes she was there. giggling

Making pizzas over at his friends seems to be a traditions or something as Nick has made many pizza making posts. I would think Vanessa would love to be there laugh out loud, I know I would!

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by kimberlyg Mon Nov 28, 2016 2:58 am

Her instagram makes her look pretty goofy and normal (seems like a Kaitlyn-on-Chris'-season-type personality with less drinking). She also looks like she's in great shape and curvy without being skinny. And she DOES look like JLH! I just hope she doesn't do anything stupid like get a bunch of fillers or lose a ton of weight after the show.

As to where they end up: I think it depends on where they're both at after the show is over. They might fame-it-up in LA, they might go somewhere else like Chicago or NYC. Or maybe Nick decides to move to Canada because free health care laugh out loud.

kimberlyg

Female Posts : 789

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 28, 2016 3:48 am

It takes a while for him to get healthcare. It is not so much free as you pay for it in taxes. Medication you pay for it if you dont have insurance. Nothing in life is free anymore.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Nov 28, 2016 3:54 am

Montreal IMO is a great city with a very European lifestyle. I think he'll love it there, and her family. If they are together they will have to figure out what's best for them and their future. The travelling between LA and Montreal will be challenging IMO. It's a long flight coupled with time difference.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Mon Nov 28, 2016 4:09 am

So is nobody the slightest bit concerned about her edit? I feel like Rachel and Raven's edit will be as perfect as possible for their future role but I worry about Vanessa. I get that they can't edit in what she doesn't say or do but I like her so far and worry about what they can do with what they have in order to make an interesting story and play up doubt. This is Nick. I can't imagine they'll give him a nice clean romantic story. I almost wish I liked her a little less.

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Mon Nov 28, 2016 6:08 am

casjacknick wrote:So is nobody the slightest bit concerned about her edit? I feel like Rachel and Raven's edit will be as perfect as possible for their future role but I worry about Vanessa. I get that they can't edit in what she doesn't say or do but I like her so far and worry about what they can do with what they have in order to make an interesting story and play up doubt. This is Nick. I can't imagine they'll give him a nice clean romantic story. I almost wish I liked her a little less.

After all these years of stalking nonchalantly following Nick I've convinced myself I have a sense of the man giggling  and based on that self-proclaimed acquired instinct I'm basically blown away by how easy it would be to hand over my tv-BF to Ms. Vanessa. My only request being "show me the love story". If Vanessa is as dynamic in person as she appears on her IG I could see Nick having to control his heartbeat because over the course of filming SHE has to learn to love and understand HIM.  IMO that will be his ultimate challenge, to remain authentic, patient, and confident with his heart in her hands. I will go so far as to say I think he will attempt to prove his worth to/of her.
No doubt her imperfections will also surface in the edit but that is necessary as otherwise the whole thing would be unrealistic rainbows/unicorn drivel. The best edits IMO show "normal" rather than "idealized" people - applies to all the key peeps.
No doubt fans will have their pick for Nick and some will vent if his pick isn't theirs.  The edit could be great for the F1 and TPTB's top choices for next Bette yet there would still, predictably, be negative nonsense on SM.  No one will be immune IMO.

Adding here, it's still pre-show.  
RS could have been handed false info.  
My guess is that all/most of the girls are interesting and worth getting to know.  Until Nick is shown interacting with each, I'm guilty of wild speculation Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 42 3806527698 Speaking of which, so far, the romantic scenerio I'm envisioning is A+ :uptonogood +

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 28, 2016 6:45 am

casjacknick wrote:So is nobody the slightest bit concerned about her edit? I feel like Rachel and Raven's edit will be as perfect as possible for their future role but I worry about Vanessa. I get that they can't edit in what she doesn't say or do but I like her so far and worry about what they can do with what they have in order to make an interesting story and play up doubt. This is Nick. I can't imagine they'll give him a nice clean romantic story. I almost wish I liked her a little less.

Well, according to nick, there is no edit, right? He repeatedly said that what you see is basically what happened. So, TBH, I'm not going to have any sympathy for him if his F1 gets a bad edit. I don't think she will though. At most, I think she'll be a bit assertive and that'll rub people the wrong way and she might pale in comparison to Raven or Rachel, depending on who gets the bachelorette edit. She just seems too normal and goofy, though, to be unlikable. But, I guess you never know! I did notice she's not following/being followed by a lot of the top girls, so maybe some girls didn't like her because she got all the attention (like Britt). IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 42 of 80 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 61 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+86
ukglasgowkiiss
cookielover12
voiceofreason
Kels0012
Bubblebunny