SELECT CONTENT

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 57 of 80 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 68 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 57 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Sat Dec 10, 2016 8:00 pm

welcomeback @sleuthergirl04 thanks for being here and hope you stick around.

Back to top Go down

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 57 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by mindless Sat Dec 10, 2016 8:40 pm

So that's two people vouching for Vanessa's character already? You did good, Nick. Don't you dare mess it up! Hugesmile
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by ironcat Sun Dec 11, 2016 1:16 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:With this show now being in 2016, I think they're all fame chasers, including Vanessa for going on this show. The only difference for me is that some I like more than others, whether they chase fame or not.

So far I really like Vanessa and look forward to learning more about her. Whether she chases more fame after this doesn't really matter to me as it's par for the course, IMO, when it comes to anyone that chooses to go on this show.

For me it's more about how they conduct themselves with their fame and chasing - do they complain and whine despite the opportunities that come their way due to this show or do they appreciate the opportunities and just enjoy the ride....

If Vanessa is with Nick as I believe she is, then I suspect she will be more like Nick and just enjoy the ride and appreciate the opportunities that come her way. Life's short, so I say take the opportunities while one can.

JMO

I get what you're saying; I guess MY definition of "fame chasing" would preclude somebody who just takes advantage of the opportunities that come their way, as opposed to the ones who quit their jobs, if they have them, move to Hollywood, get an agent, actively try to make a career out of being a pseudo-celebrity with zero skills/talent, and will attend the opening of an envelope. And yeah, I know that Nick has pretty much done the latter over the past year or two, so I hope that this is just a temporary foray for him, and he doesn't continue on like this into his 40's (and drag Vanessa, who apparently is doing really good and vital work in HER career, along with him, assuming they stay together).

ironcat

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Sun Dec 11, 2016 1:28 pm

I absolutely agree agree with @Ironcat. I hope now that Nick is engaged to Vanessa if the spoiler is indeed true, he would consider settling into some normal routine....a real job and being that regular guy from Chicago we all were rooting for. For me he has lost that intertersting appeal he had hisfirst go round in this franchise. It's about time to leave this franchise and the LA lifestyle behind.imo

Vanessa seem like a amazing woman he needs to not mess this up, and the way is to move away from this franchise and not continue to extend that 15 mins of fame.

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 57 1f49b  Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 57 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Dec 11, 2016 1:34 pm

ironcat wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:With this show now being in 2016, I think they're all fame chasers, including Vanessa for going on this show. The only difference for me is that some I like more than others, whether they chase fame or not.

So far I really like Vanessa and look forward to learning more about her. Whether she chases more fame after this doesn't really matter to me as it's par for the course, IMO, when it comes to anyone that chooses to go on this show.

For me it's more about how they conduct themselves with their fame and chasing - do they complain and whine despite the opportunities that come their way due to this show or do they appreciate the opportunities and just enjoy the ride....

If Vanessa is with Nick as I believe she is, then I suspect she will be more like Nick and just enjoy the ride and appreciate the opportunities that come her way. Life's short, so I say take the opportunities while one can.

JMO

I get what you're saying; I guess MY definition of "fame chasing" would preclude somebody who just takes advantage of the opportunities that come their way, as opposed to the ones who quit their jobs, if they have them, move to Hollywood, get an agent, actively try to make a career out of being a pseudo-celebrity with zero skills/talent, and will attend the opening of an envelope.  And yeah, I know that Nick has pretty much done the latter over the past year or two, so I hope that this is just a temporary foray for him, and he doesn't continue on like this into his 40's (and drag Vanessa, who apparently is doing really good and vital work in HER career, along with him, assuming they stay together).
Maybe Vanessa wants to attend the opening of an envelope? She wanted to be on TV after all and is an actress still listed with her IMDb page. Sure it may not be acting atm but I don't give Vanessa a pass or hold her to a higher standard particularly if she is doing such vital work in her career then it seems she already has taken the first step by going on this show which is not exactly vital work, IMO.

I personally don't see it as a bad thing to YOLO or fame chase or whatever and I don't hold those who don't continue to do so to a higher standard or think more of them just for that alone. 

I don't know what Vanessa wants to do after all this or even Nick. Maybe they want to settle down away from fame/opportunities. Maybe they want to do a bit of what is considered "normal" jobs and also have fame-type opportunities. 

Even if Vanessa wants to spend the next few years shilling on SM I have no problem with that. Income is income is income and with it comes some freedom to pursue other things or devote time to causes/interests it can be a great thing, IMO to take advantage of that. 

The only time I have a problem with those who do shill or fame chase or whatever is when they complain or whine while having those opportunities. Other than that, however they want to live their lives is fine with me.  yes
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by ironcat Sun Dec 11, 2016 2:00 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
ironcat wrote:

JMO

I get what you're saying; I guess MY definition of "fame chasing" would preclude somebody who just takes advantage of the opportunities that come their way, as opposed to the ones who quit their jobs, if they have them, move to Hollywood, get an agent, actively try to make a career out of being a pseudo-celebrity with zero skills/talent, and will attend the opening of an envelope.  And yeah, I know that Nick has pretty much done the latter over the past year or two, so I hope that this is just a temporary foray for him, and he doesn't continue on like this into his 40's (and drag Vanessa, who apparently is doing really good and vital work in HER career, along with him, assuming they stay together).
Maybe Vanessa wants to attend the opening of an envelope? She wanted to be on TV after all and is an actress still listed with her IMDb page. Sure it may not be acting atm but I don't give Vanessa a pass or hold her to a higher standard particularly if she is doing such vital work in her career then it seems she already has taken the first step by going on this show which is not exactly vital work, IMO.

I personally don't see it as a bad thing to YOLO or fame chase or whatever and I don't hold those who don't continue to do so to a higher standard or think more of them just for that alone. 

I don't know what Vanessa wants to do after all this or even Nick. Maybe they want to settle down away from fame/opportunities. Maybe they want to do a bit of what is considered "normal" jobs and also have fame-type opportunities. 

Even if Vanessa wants to spend the next few years shilling on SM I have no problem with that. Income is income is income and with it comes some freedom to pursue other things or devote time to causes/interests it can be a great thing, IMO to take advantage of that. 

The only time I have a problem with those who do shill or fame chase or whatever is when they complain or whine while having those opportunities. Other than that, however they want to live their lives is fine with me.  yes

Far be it from me to judge Vanessa.  All I'm saying is that I really hope that young men and women like Vanessa, who have chosen to do admirable work, usually for modest compensation, don't all decide to abandon their careers altogether in order to attempt to become famous or shill products on line. That said, it's certainly their right to do so, but I won't admire them for it.

ironcat

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sun Dec 11, 2016 2:41 pm

ironcat wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote: (snip)
JMO

Completely agree. And thanks for the laugh, I shall adopt that one. Will attend the opening of an envelope laugh out loud.

I don't care what she was doing to pay for school or whatever her reasons were. We do know what's she's up to recently and that's a far cry from couch surfing in LA. A girl can hope but I am doubtful.

I'd hate to snark on her in the future if she goes Hollywood on us given my girl crush but fair is fair right? laugh out loud

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 57 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Dec 11, 2016 3:26 pm

There's lots of time IMHO to settle down, although I'm not sure what that means anymore today. Whatever their plans are if they are in fact together, I would not hold it against them if they chose to take advantage of whatever opportunities they are offered. Nick's been around for a few years, he's on his fourth show. I'm not sure what fame being on four shows brings one. He's modelled, he moved to L.A but it's not like he's a movie star or a host on an entertainment show. He didn't get paid for the first two shows. Everyone gets paid on BIP, this is the first major paycheck for him.

They both have good solid experience in their fields. They can choose to go back to those careers if they choose to, but in the meantime if they can earn some high end income for doing what they enjoy, I would certainly agree with that. If they are together, they will be busy for several months with media rounds, and if Nick is offered DWTS that will be another several months. If that happens I don't see any settling down for the rest of the year.

Vanessa is trilingual, and her special needs experience plus her education makes for an impressive resume IMO. She can continue working in her field if she moves to L.A or wherever they decide to live. I think she has a good head on her shoulders and I think she would follow some of the other F1's who took advantage of their notoriety to better their career.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Sun Dec 11, 2016 4:05 pm

IMO the Nick the Bachelor ABC biography is laughable. Saying that Nick is/was currently a software salesman living in Chicago starting his own business is outright baloney. Nick has been living at a friends LA house for the last year and chasing fame in LA. Based on his recent IG perhaps ABC or Nick personally has gotten and apt in DTLA. IMO if Nick is serious about Vanessa he will move to Montreal and start a life with her near her family and incredible job. Vanessa from everything I have read is an incredibly wonderful woman. From those who know her personally she seems like an absolute gem. I hope Nick truly values that he supposedly found the love of his life which according to TPTB he "sincerely" wants more than anything else and he puts that first and foremost over the incredibly vapid self involved LA lifestyle. I hope that Nick is actually ready to grow up and seek his HEA...ala Nick 1.0. IMO the jury is out....and the proverbial time will tell.
All JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Sun Dec 11, 2016 4:36 pm

Seabear wrote:IMO the Nick the Bachelor ABC biography is laughable. Saying that Nick is/was currently a software salesman living in Chicago starting his own business is outright baloney. Nick has been living at a friends LA house for the last year and chasing fame in LA. Based on his recent IG perhaps ABC or Nick personally has gotten and apt in DTLA. IMO if Nick is serious about Vanessa he will move to Montreal and start a life with her near her family and incredible job. Vanessa from everything I have read is an incredibly wonderful woman. From those who know her personally she seems like an absolute gem. I hope Nick truly values that he supposedly found the love of his life which according to TPTB he "sincerely" wants more than anything else and he puts that first and foremost over the incredibly vapid self involved LA lifestyle. I hope that Nick is actually ready to grow up and seek his HEA...ala Nick 1.0. IMO the jury is out....and the proverbial time will tell.
All JMO

Not everyone living in LA has an "incredibly vapid self involved lifestyle." #hastygeneralization

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sun Dec 11, 2016 4:42 pm

This is a first for me.  I've never before gravitated to a female contestant as much as I have to Vanessa.  I so enjoyed snooping through her IG.  Warm fuzzies Hugesmile
If this season is to be her love story than as a long term Nick fan I feel doubly blessed as a viewer.  I hope to see playfulness, romance and passion on my screen so I can feel a part of their "journey". I want it to be special for both of them because found love is joyful. I want to celebrate each week with a glass of red wine giggling sipped slow and savoured.
I want a heartwarming story on cold winter nights, one that lingers in my imagination week to week.
Can hardly wait for it to begin cheerleader

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Sun Dec 11, 2016 5:00 pm

@julychild my apologies for the generalization. I was referring to the particular lifestyle of reality tv fame chasing in LA. For what it is worth I am very familiar with the LA art/entertainment lifestyle. I have family living in LA heavily involved in the arts and I spend plenty of time in LA.
All JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 57 of 80 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 68 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+86
ukglasgowkiiss
cookielover12
voiceofreason
Kels0012
Bubblebunny