SELECT CONTENT

Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion

Page 1 of 70 1, 2, 3 ... 35 ... 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

nycnightlife - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  Empty Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Oct 15, 2016 10:14 am

Previous threads here

siena wrote:I just came across those images earlier in the week @TheWrongReasons.  nycnightlife - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  1377737533  I'll post some of the pics here! Love that black Nicole Miller dress. I like that Caila often has a classic twist on trends. Smiley

Source

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Tue May 24, 2022 9:38 pm; edited 5 times in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

nycnightlife - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  Empty Re: Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Oct 15, 2016 10:16 am

TheWrongReasons wrote:Thanks for bringing the pics over, @siena! Smiley I couldn't figure out how to embed Getty Images pics, gave up & just posted the link. laugh out loud
Thank goodness there are more tech savvy peeps in this thread!

I absolutely love the gold-embellished cream dress. It kind of looks like a modern twist on the traditional Vietnamese Ao Dai to me. Gorgeous ❤️

Speaking of Ao Dai's ... Caila looks great in the classic version, too (older pic tagged with Boston College VSA - love her support of fellow Asian students' associations Smiley )

nycnightlife - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  644d8450fb7403eab7c80ee69454d794
source

I also found these pics in an image search ... @bluwavz actually posted in this forum last year (thread is locked so I can't quote):
nycnightlife - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  12269876_505666132929690_1627452095_n

nycnightlife - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  12256839_165771473774402_181938218_n
Source: https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t3221p444-caila-quinn-bachelor-20-sleuthing-spoilers
As per blu's post and the IG descriptions/pics, Caila had designed this beautiful dress (her own twist on the Ao Dai) sign heart

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

nycnightlife - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  Empty Re: Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Oct 15, 2016 10:17 am

bluwavz wrote:
Cheers to all of the girlfriends that listen to our dating stories with a full glass of nycnightlife - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  1f377, remind us to laugh with the moon, & always say yes to one more spoon full nycnightlife - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  1f370 love you for making life sweeter & oh so unforgettable *** In honor of reuniting with my girls next weekend here's a #fbf to meeting the original girl squad @bethennyfrankel & @caroleradziwill nycnightlife - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  1f46f by @cailaquinn

Two weeks till nycnightlife - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  1f47b... feel like this holiday always sneaks up on me. *** Last minute pumpkin backup costume... nycnightlife - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  2714 #nottooshabby @liketoknow.it #liketkit http://liketk.it/2pnGh #ltkhalloween #pumpkin #halloween by @cailaquinn

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Oct 15, 2016 10:18 am

siena wrote:Caila's hair in this photo!!  nycnightlife - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  1f60d  nycnightlife - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  1f525 And what a gorgeous dress and colour on her.

Sometimes my day doesn't start till I turn on some acoustic covers and sing along  nycnightlife - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  2728  #happyfriday  nycnightlife - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  1f4f7  @stephaniesunderlandphotography *** Currently listening  nycnightlife - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  1f3b6  Imagine Dragons.. Blank Space/Stand by me *** ps these velvet buttons though... #liketkit @liketoknow.it http://liketk.it/2pnOh by @cailaquinn

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SunnyRachel Sat Oct 15, 2016 11:45 am

GuardianAngel wrote:
siena wrote:Caila's hair in this photo!!  nycnightlife - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  1f60d  nycnightlife - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  1f525 And what a gorgeous dress and colour on her.

Sometimes my day doesn't start till I turn on some acoustic covers and sing along  nycnightlife - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  2728  #happyfriday  nycnightlife - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  1f4f7  @stephaniesunderlandphotography *** Currently listening  nycnightlife - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  1f3b6  Imagine Dragons.. Blank Space/Stand by me *** ps these velvet buttons though... #liketkit @liketoknow.it http://liketk.it/2pnOh by @cailaquinn

@GuardianAngel @siena  Thanks for a new thread and new pics u 2  love this pic of Caila :inlove  @Sprite She exudes a quality like the Kate Middleton's and others in the world that few have these days. The ones that do you we appreciate to see in style and class. Thanks for starting a new thread Guardian but man was hoping the bachelor then bip status laugh out loud She had noddles w egg the other night on her snap so I bet she does eat well at Red Lobster if she goes Guradian laugh out loud

@siena yes, Caila very is cultural .That is why I loved seeing those pics of her at the event.  The artist replied to her on ig. Maybe we will see her go 2 one of his show .Agree, Sharleen is right on Caila. Def Caila needs a man who is her equal w fine arts travel and more in the future.

@TheWrongReasons Agree she does! I think it's lychee laugh out loud Around here where I live I hear more boba than bubble. Yet, from what  I heard many use both everywhere but laugh out loud  What's ur favorite bubble tea? See used it 2 different ways just now laugh out loud

@bluwavz great pics u posted. Thanks for sharing Love she hung out with Bethany Frankel. I hope she got tips on being more successful with her business brands. I'm really hope in the future we  see her with Chrissy Tiegen while being in NYC.

@mysthelma Agree

It's the wkd party all  celebrate Have a lovely weekend all and you all  rock: remember all of you are  :alltens:

3 of my fav pics of Caila since we started a new thread thanks to @bluwavz for the sceret tip to posting pics here  heartbeat

let's dive in ✨*** last night I found myself spontaneously dining with people I'd never met before and making a memory I'll never forget *** The dress code was casual.. each girl adorned with sun kissed skin and men at each end, hearts as open as their bare chested button down tees. The ocean was the only familiar face at this table set for 12. Handmade corn ravioli + salmon + wonderful conversation. This was a welcoming space.. we went around the table asking meaningful questions like, "what is a defining moment in your life and how did it impact you?"... I've never been this full *** We ended the night with warm vegan chocolate chip cookies and crosslegged acoustic meditation. Looking around in awe of this moment, I couldn't help but feel like Don Draper in one of the last seasons of Mad Men. An East-coaster welcomed to dinner by burning man yogis... wondering, "how on earth did I get here?" & wow... It's pretty amazing

happy october sunrise

Note to self... come to the library more often✨ *** Dream night celebrating Bridal Fashion Week at @TheKnot Gala with my stunning date @brittany.lo + @madisonleescakes + @jessicajordanevents. Love these girls! *** And was also loving this silky oxblood number... http://liketk.it/2pm94 @liketoknow.it #liketkit

Last edited by SunnyRachel on Sat Oct 15, 2016 12:00 pm; edited 2 times in total
SunnyRachel
SunnyRachel

Female Posts : 329

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Sat Oct 15, 2016 11:52 am

Can she take a bad photo? Caila is easily one of the most beautiful women ever on the show IMO. nycnightlife - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  1f60d

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by hdman Sat Oct 15, 2016 3:10 pm

I'd give anything just for her hair.

hdman

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sat Oct 15, 2016 3:53 pm

Time to cut the nycnightlife - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  1f370... even though it's really really hard when the cake is so pretty *** Love celebrating opportunities to be creative. So last week when I saw #NationalCakeDecoratingDay on my calendar I wanted to do something fun with a friend... people celebrate national donut day... this is my little artistic version. *** big thank you to @madisonleescakes for teaching me a few fun new tricks.. and all about fundant nycnightlife - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  1f609... yes that was a pun. Haha But honestly girly your passion for all things tastefully sweet is inspiring. So grateful to have met you & to call you a friend #cake #nycwedding #cakedecorating by @cailaquinn
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19212

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sat Oct 15, 2016 4:43 pm

Sweetest and most thoughtful #bday surprise from @cailaquinn nycnightlife - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  1f382 She made this #beautiful cake for me! nycnightlife - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  1f3a8 nycnightlife - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  2764 nycnightlife - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  1f389 by @starlicityprny
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19212

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Sat Oct 15, 2016 4:51 pm

So cute @bluwavz! Smiley Now I feel like taking a cake decorating class.  nycnightlife - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  3806527698

@SunnyRachel Hopefully Caila keeps going on adventures and finds someone great along the way. She seems to be focused on moving forward, and IMO the more content she is with her own life the more chance she'll have of meeting the right person.

And yes, Caila's gorgeous and so photogenic. We've had so many beautiful photos recently. So much hair appreciation too. nycnightlife - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  1f60d

Have a great weekend everyone!  yes  handwave

"You know what love is? It is all kindness, generosity." ~ Rumi

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Sat Oct 15, 2016 5:57 pm

bluwavz wrote:
Sweetest and most thoughtful #bday surprise from @cailaquinn nycnightlife - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  1f382 She made this #beautiful cake for me! nycnightlife - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  1f3a8 nycnightlife - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  2764 nycnightlife - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  1f389 by @starlicityprny
What a pretty little cake! ❤️ the floral design.

Thanks for the new thread, @GuardianAngel Smiley

@SunnyRachel - I can't pick a favourite - I love all the flavours laugh out loud

Have a great weekend, everyone! :sprinklehearts summer

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by poohbear Sat Oct 15, 2016 10:28 pm

I keep reading how people here say Caila's so photogenic, and i just can't resist and have to post this laugh out loud..  My friend and I met her in SF couple weeks ago, and the first reaction from both of us was "wow! she's SO much prettier than on TV and in the pictures!" yup. she's THAT pretty. We don't even think these pictures do her justice. And I started to understand why the bachelor/ette girls felt SO insecure around her.

Whatever happens happens, everything happens for a reason! The best comes when you're least expecting it. :Smiley:
poohbear
poohbear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 70 1, 2, 3 ... 35 ... 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion

+61
Chgohighlife
blueblues
Jolena
HavaDrPepper
ReneeM