SELECT CONTENT

Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion

Page 11 of 70 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 40 ... 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

dametraveler - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 11 Empty Re: Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion

Post by SunnyRachel Wed Nov 02, 2016 5:36 pm

@TheWrongReasons she did have a pretty ig pic which I see she changed again and still pretty one! Can't wait to see her new site soon. Can't wait to see what she does in the coming year with more changes she did with her life. It's good she's young and has time to discover more of herself.Which is always a good thing to do. WR maybe Caila and KP will meet one day they are always on the move for new things and adventure.I could see them being friends! I see he follows her now on ig!

Would anyone be nice to fill me in on the size of the signatures we can have around here w dimensions and all?

dametraveler - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 11 Dolupa8a86b
SunnyRachel
SunnyRachel

Female Posts : 329

Back to top Go down

dametraveler - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 11 Empty Re: Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion

Post by bluwavz Wed Nov 02, 2016 7:59 pm

@SunnyRachel I'm not sure about the signatures. @GuardianAngel? Smiley dametraveler - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 11 Bat-smiley

November has arrived and so have you. *** Like the dametraveler - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 11 1f342 outside of my window, I am in a state of transition. Searching for that passion. Testing the waters of different opportunities. It's sometimes scary to know you need to make a change... But crossing that road is just the beginning... *** I quit my job about a month ago. I'm not going to fluff it up and say that I had another opportunity lined up... Even though I usually do have a plan B... and C, this time I just wanted to relish in *starting over* I've taken the time to reflect on what I really want to do. I don't have it all figured out, but I've surrounded myself with kind passionate people... and I've learned that I love sharing my story with you... through pictures & writing... so I'm taking it to the next level with my blog withlovecaila.com *** Love & dating Lifestyle Travel Beauty - you'll finally get that hair tutorial, pinky promise... *** It's all coming your way this Monday, November 7th #withlovecaila *** p.s. thank you all for always being so kind & supporting me on this journey.. couldn't do it without you by @cailaquinn

Always a hoot celebrating with this gorgeous one @cailaquinn #Princess #HeidiKlumParty #JanuaryDiaries dametraveler - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 11 1f46f #HalloweenTwentySixteen by @january_diaries

Just your everyday stroll on a camel dametraveler - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 11 1f42a dametraveler - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 11 1f334 from our shoot with some rad girls from the @bachelorabc by @meredithlynne_
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19214

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Nov 02, 2016 10:13 pm

@bluwavz thanks blu, great pics!

@SunnyRachel Size 13 or smaller is sufficient. If it's any larger it takes away from the post and all you see is the signature line.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Thu Nov 03, 2016 1:48 am

SunnyRachel wrote:dametraveler - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 11 Insta17c2c
Source my gif from Gifyu

Awesome gif @SunnyRachel (and a belated Happy Halloween to you too).  yes  I'm still annoyed that pretty much Caila's entire Las Vegas performance was cut!

Caila seems to be figuring out what she wants to do at the moment and just taking different opportunities. If she's surrounded by kind passionate people like she said in her caption then she'll be sure to keep growing and learning. Looking forward to seeing her new blog, and bring on that proper hair tutorial! Finally. dametraveler - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 11 3806527698

"You know what love is? It is all kindness, generosity." ~ Rumi

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by SunnyRachel Thu Nov 03, 2016 1:48 am

Blu great pics!
@bluwavz @GuardianAngel thanks! :Thanktwo now I know what I can do both of you rock  Again thanks for taking time to reply back! Have a lovely night!
@Siena Hi girly! Hope you are well! Agree but so lucky we got Caila in that outfit! Def, can't wait to see what's next with her!

dametraveler - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 11 Dolupa8a86b
SunnyRachel
SunnyRachel

Female Posts : 329

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Thu Nov 03, 2016 2:59 am

@SunnyRachel I'm great. Smiley Hope you're well too! Yes, at least we got that little clip. And can't wait to see what Caila's up to next as well. Seems like she's been busy trying new things! I hope there's some more trips overseas in her future (planning on some myself). yes

"You know what love is? It is all kindness, generosity." ~ Rumi

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Thu Nov 03, 2016 3:15 am

@SunnyRachel oooh nice catch that KP is now following Caila on IG - I had no idea until you mentioned it! That's really cool Smiley My dream Bach ship is one step closer to happening muhahaha laugh out loud (mostly kidding but I truly do think they would make a great match. In his last ep, he even said that moving around so much, he never really knew which town was truly home - so similar to her fear of not really having roots because she moved around so much. 2 peas in a pod heartbeat laugh out loud). 

& yes, I'm looking forward to her blog, too - seeing how artistic she is, it should be really creative & fun Smiley

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Thu Nov 03, 2016 3:20 am

@SunnyRachel I know I hope it's only a rumor or just a crash that fizzles quickly because from what I have read that blonde is not that right one for one of my faves.

I adore Caila and she deserves someone awesome. I like that she has soo many fans here in this forum now, and her thread is active. Blu has been fantastic keeping this thread updated.

And what is the deal with Dana Weiss (Possessionista) and her obsession with Caila, she is always putting her down on snapchat about how fake Caila is. I just don't understand why she would follow her if she thinks she is fake.

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  dametraveler - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 11 1f49b  dametraveler - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 11 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by EliseAlways Thu Nov 03, 2016 3:22 am

dametraveler - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 11 Screen10
Source: my screencap of Caila's twitter

Interesting convo. She agreed to go on a date via twitter dametraveler - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 11 2498057887 We'll see if she'll follow through with it.
EliseAlways
EliseAlways

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Thu Nov 03, 2016 3:26 am

Who is KP?

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  dametraveler - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 11 1f49b  dametraveler - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 11 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Thu Nov 03, 2016 3:36 am

@EliseAlways That Twitter exchange is so random laugh out loud That guy looks a bit like Chris Soules. 

@mysthelma KP = Kevin P from The Bachelorette Canada Smiley

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by deeliciouz Thu Nov 03, 2016 12:25 pm

I'm usually a silent Caila fan but I just wanted to pop in and "say" that I love reading the updates and convo in here! Smiley

ps. Thanks for all of you who do the updates & chit chat away!

---
I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles. - Audrey Hepburn
:sprinklehearts
dametraveler - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 11 8554319625_3737a89572_tdametraveler - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 11 8555428414_13183c9699_tdametraveler - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 11 8555428450_fee0585c93_tdametraveler - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 11 8554319581_bc2fce6132_t
deeliciouz
deeliciouz

Female Posts : 959

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 70 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 40 ... 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion

+61
Chgohighlife
blueblues
Jolena
HavaDrPepper
ReneeM