SELECT CONTENT

Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion

Page 12 of 70 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 41 ... 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

single - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 12 Empty Re: Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Nov 03, 2016 12:32 pm

Wow! Good for her accepting the tweeter's invite! The weather is gorgeous for a walk!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

single - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 12 Empty Re: Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion

Post by bluwavz Thu Nov 03, 2016 1:05 pm

@siena @TheWrongReasons @SunnyRachel @EliseAlways @dee @mysthelma @deeliciouz Good morning/afternoon fellow Caila friends. sunny single - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 12 Group-hug2-smiley

This heat wave has me spinning single - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 12 1f300 single - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 12 1f300 A light fall floral with romantic black lace detailing... just right for this "I can't tell if I'm hot or cold" transitional weather single - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 12 1f61d @liketoknow.it http://liketk.it/2pwpi #liketkit ************ single - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 12 1f4f7: @stephaniesunderlandphotography by @cailaquinn
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19212

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Thu Nov 03, 2016 5:44 pm

Yes hope you're all having a great morning/afternoon/evening everyone! hi

Thanks for the pic @bluwavz. And that caption is so accurate when the season starts to transition: "I can't tell if I'm hot or cold". laugh out loud

Here's a couple of Caila's recent IG stories.  yes

single - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 12 14973879_215994238811442_5073526570480566272_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=MTM3NTU2OTYwNjAwOTk5ODA0NA%3D%3D
Source: cailaquinn IG stories

"You know what love is? It is all kindness, generosity." ~ Rumi

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Thu Nov 03, 2016 9:05 pm

@mysthelma @deeliciouz @bluwavz @dee @SunnyRachel @siena @EliseAlways @GuardianAngel & anyone else who wants to join ... group cheers to Caila's awesomeness and this active & fun thread! wine sweet kiss

Last edited by TheWrongReasons on Fri Nov 04, 2016 2:44 am; edited 1 time in total

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by SunnyRachel Thu Nov 03, 2016 10:53 pm

@siena Doing well as well. I love she will be doing and trying new things. It's a typical Sag sign to do. I would love to see Caila traveling outside the US more soon again. Where are you headed for ur trips? Love seeing Caila's fans are just as her who love to travel.Love the vids u shared from Caila today as well. Thanks for sharing! Hope u had a good day!

@TheWrongReasons laugh out loud you are to precious. Let's hope they meet up one day to see what dynamics they may have be it friends etc.It was my friend who told me about KP following her. I hope with her new blog she also shares her playlist with music. Love her music with insta stories and snaps. Hope u are having a good night!

@EliseAlways that's cute how the guy asked her out. I see if wants to take her to a basketball game to see the Knicks on Sun as well. We shall see what happens with the date. Hope you are good Elise

@mysthelma laugh out loud we get it on when our faves date people we don't want them to date. Let him have fun until whatever happens w him and that blonde. Yet, I hope Caila and him meet someday in the future to see what friends they could be as well. I think Chase is a great guy who deserves someone good for him. Agree, Blu is rockstar keeping us going. Glad u are fan of Caila as well.  People who have time to hate Caila like that must be so unhappy in there lives to still keep dissing her. U can't change them so it's better to focus on others who don't carry negative vibes on her. Hope u are having a good day.

@deeliciouz  Welcomeparty! Come back anytime. I hope Caila and Cat meet up someday soon. So many love to still misunderstand them. Also, Sean and Cat created a beautiful son. Have a  lovely night.

@GuardianAngel she expected for next week. We will see what happens. Hope u had a good day Guardian! Thanks for what you do here!

@bluwavz Keep rocking Blu! Great pic Yes! everyone here are score

Have lovely night everyone you all are awesome and keep being ur creative kinda minds w wonderful souls!
single - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 12 Caila-quinn-flower-painting-creative
Source moi via gifyu

Last edited by SunnyRachel on Fri Nov 04, 2016 11:51 am; edited 1 time in total

single - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 12 Dolupa8a86b
SunnyRachel
SunnyRachel

Female Posts : 329

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Fri Nov 04, 2016 2:54 am

@SunnyRachel your friend must be cool to be a fan of KP as well single - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 12 2498057887
It was @siena who posted the recent vids which I'll watch in sec ... she, @bluwavz & @dee are so great about posting vids Smiley 
That gif is cute ... throwback to Caila's intro Smiley

I also want to second SunnyRachel's thanks to @GuardianAngel, bluwavz & all the mods/admin who keep this forum running smoothly ... you guys are seriously super appreciated!  single - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 12 1f618

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Back to top Go down

Post by SunnyRachel Fri Nov 04, 2016 12:12 pm

Have a wonderful Friday everyone you all are :alltens:

You can tell Caila's favorite snap filter is Hello Kitty lately. It's cute on her!
single - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 12 R2aEr1k
gif from moi via imgur

single - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 12 Dolupa8a86b
SunnyRachel
SunnyRachel

Female Posts : 329

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Fri Nov 04, 2016 6:01 pm

Part of me thinks this is just a home for the world's most passionate peoples' keepsakes #themet *** Every first weekend of the month I try and explore a new museum single - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 12 1f60a p.s. if you have a @bankofamerica card you get into a lot of museums for free... shh... it's my little secret #withlovecaila *** single - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 12 1f4f7: @shadigarman @liketoknow.it #liketkit http://liketk.it/2pwZT by @cailaquinn

Cheers to the single life! Celebrate Singles' Day on 11.11 at Arlo Hudson Sq. with a party hosted by @cailaquinn! Open bar + snacks from 6-7pm. Live DJ + gif booth all night long! RSVP at the link in our bio. #ArloCelebratesSingles #HelloArlo * . . . #single #party #free #newyorkcity #nyc #nycnightlife #bachelor #bachelorinparadise #happyhour #craftcocktails #nycmusic #singlelife #thehappynow #wanderfolk #passionpassport #interiors #interiordesign #nycdining #hudsonsquare #liveauthentic #tgif #travelgram #exploremore #neverstopexploring #instagramnyc by @arlohotels
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Fri Nov 04, 2016 6:45 pm

@SunnyRachel @bluwavz love the gifs and pics!  single - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 12 1f60d

It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
You remember that?
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Nov 04, 2016 7:32 pm

I like her idea of visiting a museum the first of every month. That idea can be a great benefit especially for kids or families, or anyone. Set a goal of doing something different the first of every month.

She is so inspiring.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Fri Nov 04, 2016 8:51 pm

Just got a sneak peak of the hotel that calls itself a "homebase for urban explorers"... think I might move in single - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 12 261d @ArloHotels *** p.s. The Arlo Hudson Square location is actually celebrating 11.11 Singles Day next Friday! ** If you're free & want to check out New York's first four - star micro hotel.. come join me for a drink single - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 12 1f377 6-10pm with Open bar + snacks 6-7pm #singleandreadytomingle #HelloArlo by @cailaquinn

"I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls" - Audrey Hepburn // planning: @alluring.events / dress: @rebeccaschoneveld_bridal / HMUA: @missmarissartistry @thebeautybardixon / jewelry: @kcarderjewelry / rentals: @swoonvintagerentalco by @meredithlynne_
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Fri Nov 04, 2016 9:12 pm

single - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 12 Screen15

single - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 12 Screen16

single - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 12 Screen17

single - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 12 Screen18

Source: cailaquinn Instagram Story
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 70 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 41 ... 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion

+61
Chgohighlife
blueblues
Jolena
HavaDrPepper
ReneeM