SELECT CONTENT

Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion

Page 13 of 70 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 41 ... 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Heart - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 13 Empty Re: Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion

Post by SunnyRachel Fri Nov 04, 2016 9:50 pm

@bluwavz Love the pictures! Never knew you could do that each month at museums! Know that will come in handy in the future.Hope she shares more stuff like that. She truly needs a guy who can love the fine arts like her. Also, I hope some great single handsome smart funny men in NYC go meet her Nov 11th t4p! Have a lovely Friday night girly!
@TheWrongReasons how is ur Friday going?
@GuardianAngel Already thinking of checking a museum out 1st of the month in Dec. Will u go check out one in the future?

Seeing Blu post that pic of Caila in white reminds me had to post this link of more pics of Caila and her girls from that shoot. Beautiful pictures!

http://junebugweddings.com/wedding-blog/these-bachelor-nation-babes-rocked-it-in-rebecca-schoneveld-bridal-gowns/

Heart - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 13 Duolpa8aa88
Source Junebug Weddings

Heart - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 13 Ladupo8aa89
Source Junebug Weddings

Heart - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 13 Dolupa8a86b
SunnyRachel
SunnyRachel

Female Posts : 329

Back to top Go down

Heart - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 13 Empty Re: Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion

Post by Guest Sat Nov 05, 2016 2:13 am

Where can I find a picture of this KP guy?

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Nov 05, 2016 11:17 am

2ndcampbell wrote:Where can I find a picture of this KP guy?

I personally do not see KP her type at all, but that's just me. Here is his thread.

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t3714-kevin-dexter-pattee-bachelorette-canada-season-1-sleuthing-spoilers

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 05, 2016 12:19 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
2ndcampbell wrote:Where can I find a picture of this KP guy?

I personally do not see KP her type at all, but that's just me. Here is his thread.

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t3714-kevin-dexter-pattee-bachelorette-canada-season-1-sleuthing-spoilers

Thanks. I'm curious.

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sat Nov 05, 2016 6:58 pm

Caila Quinn ‏@CailaQuinn 8h8 hours ago Manhattan, NY
Excited to see you a noon girly Heart - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 13 1f618@LaurenBushnell3 so many boss women at this @simplystylistxo fashion & beauty conference #SimplyStylistNY
Heart - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 13 CwgSNuRXEAQCqlO
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19212

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Sat Nov 05, 2016 7:37 pm

@SunnyRachel hoping to get some cleaning done this weekend, not exactly fun but hopefully productive Smiley 
How is your weekend going?

Those Junebug Weddings pics are stunning beatingheart
Thanks for the link!

@2ndcampbell ... I like seeing curiosity about KP. Heart - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 13 2498057887 IMO he's super intriguing (& gorgeous).

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by SunnyRachel Sun Nov 06, 2016 3:35 pm

@2ndcampbell he's rather handsome! I can see why many like him around here! would he be ur type? How r u doing?

@GuardianAngel  who do u think is her type? It's always interesting to see everyone's different take! Lovely Sunday to you GA!

@bluwavz lovely event. Seeing her stories and snaps from it. All the ladies in her clips talking about what makes them successful are amazing ladies! Great pic of her and friend Mollie. t4p! Hope u are having a lovely Sunday Blu!

@TheWrongReasons fall cleaning can't blame u.Clean away. I've had a fun wkd. Headed to a footaball game today with friends. Should be more fun and laughs just hope my team wins laugh out loud Do tell us WP what's intriguing about KP to you? Have a beautiful Sunday WR!

Caila and Sarah yesterday at Simply Event
Heart - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 13 F9fuCmM
Source cailaquinn insta stories

Have a good Sunday everyone sweet kiss
Heart - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 13 I9qSnSf
Source me via imgur

Heart - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 13 Dolupa8a86b
SunnyRachel
SunnyRachel

Female Posts : 329

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sun Nov 06, 2016 6:14 pm

bed * blog * Heart - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 13 1f3a5 Begin Again #happysunday #withlovecaila http://liketk.it/2pxMb by @cailaquinn
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Mon Nov 07, 2016 5:21 am

@SunnyRachel just the way he talks, the sound of his voice, how he carries himself and I just love his writing. So basically very similar to why I find Caila intriguing laugh out loud 

(Random fact: they both recently posted "modelesque" pics on IG in white shirts  laugh out loud)

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon Nov 07, 2016 4:47 pm

In need of a boba break ... so excited to share #withlovecaila with you today. Heart - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 13 1f648 *** After a weekend typing away in bed, I'm starting the week with a little slice of crushed velvet. p.s. you'll be able to find this look & more on the blog at 5pm! *** Or join @liketoknow.it Heart - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 13 1f48c if you're like me & can't wait that long for outfit details Heart - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 13 1f618 http://liketk.it/2pycB Heart - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 13 1f4f7: @annawuphoto by @cailaquinn

Had an amazing time at the Simply Stylist Conference. I met @cailaquinn! This girl is the absolute sweetest. So lovely to be on a fashion journey with so many other wonderful woman! The brunch and conference talks were so intimate and I am so thankful to @royalediary for inviting me on this journey! by @selimasd92
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon Nov 07, 2016 7:47 pm

Caila Quinn ‏@CailaQuinn 38m38 minutes ago Manhattan, NY
Blog now launching at 6pm! Heart - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 13 1f680 Heart - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 13 1f680 tweet questions using #withlovecaila for live q&a on snapchat & insta story Heart - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 13 1f618 http://withlovecaila.com
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Nov 07, 2016 8:47 pm

Is this in place of her other blog? I hope so, I didn't care for the name but I enjoy reading the content.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 70 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 41 ... 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion

+61
Chgohighlife
blueblues
Jolena
HavaDrPepper
ReneeM