SELECT CONTENT

Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion

Page 18 of 70 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 44 ... 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

mauilife - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 18 Empty Re: Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion

Post by TheWrongReasons Mon Nov 21, 2016 11:14 am

Great styling on the red dress - blue purse - black boots combo  mauilife - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 18 1f60d

The WRA booklet is cute - such a young and fresh faced Caila mauilife - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 18 2498057887

Thanks for all the great finds, @bluwavz Smiley

Last edited by TheWrongReasons on Mon Nov 21, 2016 1:33 pm; edited 1 time in total

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

mauilife - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 18 Empty Re: Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Nov 21, 2016 12:21 pm

Where is she off to, does anyone know?

Thanks @bluwavz for always keeping us informed on Caila!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Mon Nov 21, 2016 1:14 pm

@GuardianAngel She's in Hawaii with her family for thanksgiving Smiley
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Nov 21, 2016 1:21 pm

How lovely! Thanks @dee

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Mon Nov 21, 2016 1:35 pm

Hawaii is awesome ... sounds like fun Smiley

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Mon Nov 21, 2016 2:44 pm

what does caila do for a living?
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by SunnyRachel Mon Nov 21, 2016 10:54 pm

@bluwavz Yay on those pics of her with fans Blu and the others one you posted over the wkd!Love Nikki's caption her new best bestie! Also, how cute Amanda meeting Caila 2! Yay! Can't wait to see her hair tips and more come Dec! Really love the red dress with pockets. Such a classy look! Even for her high school she was in a cover mag.I hope we also get some of her hockey vids from being a co captain n the future. Thanks for everything you do even on weekends Blu!cheerleader You rock! Hope you had a great wkd! Hope u find good ones from her trip in Maui!

@TheWrongReasons Hey WR! how r u? Love the ones you posted. cheerleader Had not seen the one with fans in that dress. I want that dress! I am loving all her outfits she been wearing and posting more lately! Hope you had a great wkd!

@GuardianAngel you should go find a bridge and work it GA! It's that perfect time of yr to let urself free and pose! Right? love she is replying to some fans as well on IG. Love her idea for black friday. Can't wait to see who will get replies and what gifts she suggests for them. Hope you had a great wkd! mauilife - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 18 1710264613

@dee Hola Dee Dee!Hope all is well for you. Are u on break from school for Thanksgiving?Hope ur semester is going good for you. Nice to see you tell us Caila in Maui now! Hope u had a lovely wkd!  mauilife - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 18 1710264613

Love what she posted on stories today.  We all want fun and sun w a drink esp on Mondays! So had to make  2 gifs and post some vids from her stories from today!Also, on snap she posted a fun thing with her parents! No wonder she means it when she says her family is everything 2 her. They are all amazing like her! Hope you all had a great Monday and have a lovely night everyone  PINKHEART

mauilife - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 18 KRXkQPd
Source cailaquinn instagram stories

mauilife - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 18 Yv4wx3H

Original Video Source cailaquinn instagram stories

mauilife - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 18 Dolupa8a86b
SunnyRachel
SunnyRachel

Female Posts : 329

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Tue Nov 22, 2016 12:00 am

@SunnyRachel Well... I'm Canadian, so no thanksgiving for me this weekend laugh out loud But wishing you (assuming you're American laugh out loud) and fellow Americans a happy thanksgiving Smiley It's actually almost exam week for me, so the semester is almost done! I'm super jelly of Caila in Hawaii right now. Winter has finally arrived to where I'm living mauilife - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 18 2744
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Nov 22, 2016 12:00 am

@SunnyRachel I forgot to mention! Not long after I posted that, I got caught by a lift bridge and had to wait 15 minutes until the tanker boat went through. I took some pictures but it was too dark, it was nightime. otherwise I would have posted it here. I could not believe it. laugh out loud I sat in my car trying to take pictures, I must have taken 10 but they weren't clear.

Here is a youtube of what we have to deal with. However they come from all over the world and our canal system is amazing! yes I will be near Niagara Falls later in the week. The festival of lights have begun, I will try and take a picture of the bridge that connects Niagara Falls Canada and Niagara Falls New York. I will always think of Caila's message every time I cross the bridges. Smiley

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bm74Ze7Viho

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Tue Nov 22, 2016 3:11 am

@SunnyRachel hope you have a great week & a lovely little Thanksgiving if you're American Smiley

We already had Thanksgiving here in October, but I'm looking forward to the Black Friday deals our shops still partake in laugh out loud

Thanks for making the fun gifs Smiley

@emusha I was going to give you a link where Caila kind of updates what she's been up to in her own words but it looks like her website is down laugh out loud
If you go to http://withlovecaila.com when it's working and click on the "Love and the City" section (I think that's what it is...going by memory here laugh out loud), you'll see more detailed info there if you're interested Smiley

It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
You remember that?
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Back to top Go down

Post by SunnyRachel Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:33 pm

@dee PINKHEART  how you are Canadian. So many great folks, I know from Canada! Yes, I am an American but not an American Idiot one laugh out loud  So many crazy things happening here in my country! Thanks, I will! Sending you good vibes to do very well on exams and ace them. Stay warm in the winter Dee Dee!Oh, where in Hawaii would you head 2?

@GuardianAngel the important thing you tried and took pics looks like u had fun exp doing ur thing on the lift bridge GA! No matter the takes! It's better to practice for in the future when u need to take a great pic u will more exp with selfie pic!

PINKHEART you are Canadian like Dee and WR! Nice vid! Keep perfecting ur next bridge pics! U have til Jan to get the Festival Lights right? Have a lovely night GR!

@TheWrongReasons Thank You! Get the deals for for Black Friday girl.What r u looking to buy? I love more Cyber Monday deals  for teach deals.Have a great night WR!

Have a lovely night all! You all are amazing peeps!

Caila and her parents do dubsmash tog!All are so precious!

Original Video Source cailaquinn instagram stories

mauilife - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 18 FrY3wFa

Check out Canadian Craig Ramsay former pro hockey player post on Caila calling her beautiful inside and out. Maybe in the future Caila should try and date a Canadian man they all seem so wonderful! Also, love this outfit on her!

Beautiful inside & out @cailaquinn ❤️❤️❤️ #bachelor #bachelorinparadise #realitytv #family

mauilife - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 18 Dolupa8a86b
SunnyRachel
SunnyRachel

Female Posts : 329

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Nov 23, 2016 1:32 am

My Friends-giving outfit now up on the blog! Might officially be yoga pant season, but doesn't mean you can't dress them up mauilife - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 18 1f648 *** After quite a few emails about his outfit - the link in my bio spills all the corn mauilife - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 18 1f33d http://liketk.it/2pFs4 @liketoknow.it #liketkit #withlovecaila withlovecaila.com mauilife - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 18 1f4f7: @nmb_photographs by @cailaquinn

Guys. I ran into the ultimate megababe @cailaquinn and she's even kinder and more fashionable in person HOW IS SHE REAL?! See ya in Burbank mauilife - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 18 1f609 mauilife - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 18 1f618 mauilife - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 18 1f46f mauilife - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 18 1f338 #thebachelor #bachelorinparadise by @hernameisdeidre

Totally #Fangirling right now!!! mauilife - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 18 1f60d. Just met the beautiful @cailaquinn! She's definitely the sweetest and so pretty in person!! #thebachelor #bachelornation #mybachelorette #bachelorinparadise #cailaquinn by @x3cinderella48

Some jewelry photography with Miss @cailaquinn Jewelry by @passiana_jewelry @passianajewelry #passiana #passianajewlery #bostonfashion #jewleryphotography #jewleryphotographer by @azurmele

This island cutie stopped in @cailaquinn love your suit picks! @makenasurfwear @maajiswimwear can't wait to see your pics! #cailiaquinn #moana #islandgirl #maui #hawaii by @thebikinimarket

Mermaid mode on mauilife - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 18 2728 mauilife - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 18 1f30a Gorgeous @cailaquinn rocking the Maui babe beach vibes. She's the sweetest most loving girl out there such a pleasure to adventure with her and fun time. mauilife - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 18 2728 . . . . . . . . . . . . . #Goodvibes #paia #hilife #oceanlife #808 #808state #808allday #hawaii #hawaiiphotographer #hilife #mauiphotographer #hawaii #beachbabes #oahuphotographer #maui #portraitphotographer #hawaiiphotographer #bluewater #alohafriday #mauivacay #sunnydays #mauinokaoi #mauiphotographer #islandvibes #goodenergy #mauilife #instatravel #mauibabe #beachbabe #bachelor #bachelorinparadise #fashionblogger #fashionista #fashiondiaries by @angiediazphotography
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19212

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 70 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 44 ... 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion

+61
Chgohighlife
blueblues
Jolena
HavaDrPepper
ReneeM