Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations!

A site for fans of The Bachelor & Bachelorette who enjoy

sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Join our site for updates on past contestants as well.

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Enjoy!

Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #3

Page 19 of 21 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20, 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #3

Post by TheWrongReasons on Wed Nov 23, 2016 3:32 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I'm not looking to buy anything in particular, I just have a lot of fun browsing for deals laugh out loud

I see Caila's helping us get started Smiley

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Black Friday Q&A Gift Guide now up on the blog! From thoughtful gifts for mom to shark obsessed college friends, put on my elf hat & answered messages & picked picked out a few goodies just for you! Link in bio  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] *** p.s. also added a list of all the Black Friday sales that start today! Madewell to MuMu... Topshop to Trina Turk... about that time to open up that scroll of names and scratch off a few on withlovecaila.com [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] shop this dress [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] @liketoknow.it [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: @nmb_photographs by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 756

Back to top Go down

Post by SunnyRachel on Wed Nov 23, 2016 10:58 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] heartbeat love all what u found. Love the fans meeting her calling her sweet and beautiful. Love all the modeling pics we are getting as well. She is beautiful!Can't wait to see more. She is keeping busy with modeling and her blog. Go Caila! That pic with Deidre I want Caila's white dress info!  thanks! for sharing and caring being busy esp with the holidays blu! Have a wonderful Thanksgiving with loved ones and family Thursday!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] laugh out loud got it! but when you do that u buy eventually. Have fun looking on the Black Friday. thanks! for posting on her new blog. I loved what she shared from code deals to her being our little elf replying to some great gift ideas on mother,friends, to the men in our lives. Cute question by that fan on shark friend.Hope you are having a lovely Wed WR!

Caila and her mother are so beautiful so made a gif from her stories.

Some vid clips from Caila's stories w her mother,dad,brother, and about her new blog on Black Friday

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Source cailaquinn instagram stories

Have a great night everyone and eat dance and have a cupcake :dancingcupcake:

SunnyRachel

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz on Fri Nov 25, 2016 1:08 am

With a full tummy, set aside 15 minutes to write a letter to two people I'm grateful for this Turkey Day... [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] *** My Thanksgiving letter now up on the blog [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] link in bio [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: @nmb_photographs cd: @sammyjweb by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

happy thanksgiving everyone [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] so many things to be grateful for... cozying up on the couch and writing a few of them on the blog [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] *** p.s. shared a few of my favorite heather sweaters all under $30 [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] on @liketoknow.it [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ... can't say I'm not a little distracted will all of the Black Friday buzz starting [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] styled by @sammyjweb [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: @nmb_photographs [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Island girl lace [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: @angiediazphotography by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

stay in pool kids [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] pc: @angiediazphotography by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] #TeamCaila [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

bluwavz

Female Posts : 9292

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons on Fri Nov 25, 2016 7:21 am

So jealous of Caila & her family getting to enjoy Hawaii while it's cold and snowy/foggy here laugh out loud I really want to go back to Hawaii now Smiley

We sing Star Wars covers. We fight over who gets to choose the card game. We always pick each other up from the airport. We grow closer each year. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] little bro [turkey emoji] by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

TheWrongReasons

Back to top Go down

Post by nikikass on Fri Nov 25, 2016 10:30 am

Does Caila have a professional Photographer with her wherever she goes?

nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel on Fri Nov 25, 2016 1:00 pm

I love that bathing suit. It looks 50'ish! Her brother is one handsome young man.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________
"Have a nice life" . Gord Downie #TheHip

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 30962

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons on Sat Nov 26, 2016 2:03 am

let's get lost [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

heard the line for coffee was out the door this morning... ordered mine online instead [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] happy black [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  friday *** [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] outfit [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  http://liketk.it/2pHbz [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] pc: @angiediazphotography by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"Can you enjoy the journey together? Even knowing it isn't always easy... that's love" - a father to his daughter [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

TheWrongReasons

Back to top Go down

Post by SunnyRachel on Sat Nov 26, 2016 6:53 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] t4p the pics love her blog to her grandmother and grandfather. Great pictures of all them! The pics Angie took of her r stunning! Lovely wkd to u blu! score

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Loved her pic with her brother also, the insta stories of them tog! I'm so glad Caila has a brother! He's handsome! Lovely wkd to u WR! t4p the pics! score

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Totally love her swimsuit. Agree, he's handsome! Lovely wkd to u GA! score

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] she prob does!Everyone who works with her love shooting with her and say she is wonderful to work with! I love she does, we get great great pics of her even when fans get pics with her they  say she's beautiful and sweet in person! Great wkd to you!

Caila with her brother,mother, and father (what a family they make)
Source cailaquinn instagram stories

Caila and her brother Chis having fun getting a pic tog

Had to make a gif of them having fun on getting a great pic tog

Some vids of Caila and her brother from her stories

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - Source cailaquinn instagram stories

Have a beautiful wkd everyone  PINKHEART

SunnyRachel

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons on Sat Nov 26, 2016 7:46 pm

Very cute family  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Thanks for the IG story goodies, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Smiley

As long as I got my suit & tie...  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] : @angiediazphotography by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

my kind of fast food [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] *** order the freshly seared ahi tuna sandwich with avocado.. tell them to leave it on the grill a little longer till the jarlsberg cheese melts.. & take a loaf of banana [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] bread togo [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

TheWrongReasons

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz on Sun Nov 27, 2016 12:23 pm

The older I get, the more I understand it's ok to live a life others don't understand [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] *** Met a powerful woman of strength and spontaneity this trip. With only $80 in her pocket, she moved to Maui wanting to build a home of her own [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] ** One day she stuck out her [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] along a gravel path with only hunger as company.. not knowing the direction this little thumb would take her. A smile pulled up offering her a ride, a large sack of avocados in his lap. She, a lime in her bag... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Her mind envisioned the marvelous salad they could make... They spent the afternoon sharing more than fruit on that long ride into town and one month later they wed.. Years go by & their love was passed on to a little mowgli [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] And together they explore the jungles of Maui... *** She shared her story with me here in this restaurant... over ahi tuna sandwiches & banana cream pie [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] love her spirit & soul... I only see courage in this woman's eyes.. sending you love as our paths will cross again one day my little jungle mama [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

A day for your soul to catch up with your body [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] h a p p y [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] s u n d a y [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] *** Enjoyed a little early morning paddle boarding with my girl @dabelynn... oh & she also took this [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] pic [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Living the aloha dream this Saturday! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Such a pleasure getting @cailaquinn from ABC's the @bachelorabc in front of my camera today. She's seriously a doll. Special thanks to @koacramer from @andazbeachcrew for helping so early too! That team is the [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

these babes working hard this morning, while im sitting here just thinking about burritos and watching. // @dabelynn with the shots [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] #TeamCaila [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

bluwavz

Female Posts : 9292

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons on Mon Nov 28, 2016 1:47 am

one barrel = 32k cans of [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  beer... I think I got through [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] *** The men might have chosen today's excursion, but I'm sharing my favorite tropical print for travelers in six silhouettes.. now over 50% off  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] link in bio or [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  http://liketk.it/2pI9E @liketoknow.it [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] @mauibrewingco by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] all tied up at the moment [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Link to this vacation getaway print in bio  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  now on sale [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] @liketoknow.it [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: @angiediazphotography by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

TheWrongReasons

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel on Mon Nov 28, 2016 11:14 am

What a gorgeous dress, on a gorgeous young lady!

___________________________________________________________________________________________________
"Have a nice life" . Gord Downie #TheHip

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 30962

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 9:08 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 21 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20, 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top