SELECT CONTENT

Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion

Page 19 of 70 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 44 ... 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

dametraveler - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 19 Empty Re: Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion

Post by TheWrongReasons Wed Nov 23, 2016 3:32 pm

@SunnyRachel I'm not looking to buy anything in particular, I just have a lot of fun browsing for deals laugh out loud

I see Caila's helping us get started Smiley

Black Friday Q&A Gift Guide now up on the blog! From thoughtful gifts for mom to shark obsessed college friends, put on my elf hat & answered messages & picked picked out a few goodies just for you! Link in bio  dametraveler - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 19 1f4ab *** p.s. also added a list of all the Black Friday sales that start today! Madewell to MuMu... Topshop to Trina Turk... about that time to open up that scroll of names and scratch off a few on withlovecaila.com dametraveler - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 19 1f648  dametraveler - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 19 1f384 dametraveler - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 19 1f385 shop this dress dametraveler - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 19 1f449 http://liketk.it/2pG8S @liketoknow.it #liketkit #withlovecaila  dametraveler - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 19 1f4f7: @nmb_photographs by @cailaquinn

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

dametraveler - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 19 Empty Re: Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion

Post by SunnyRachel Wed Nov 23, 2016 10:58 pm

@bluwavz heartbeat love all what u found. Love the fans meeting her calling her sweet and beautiful. Love all the modeling pics we are getting as well. She is beautiful!Can't wait to see more. She is keeping busy with modeling and her blog. Go Caila! That pic with Deidre I want Caila's white dress info!  thanks! for sharing and caring being busy esp with the holidays blu! Have a wonderful Thanksgiving with loved ones and family Thursday!

@TheWrongReasons laugh out loud got it! but when you do that u buy eventually. Have fun looking on the Black Friday. thanks! for posting on her new blog. I loved what she shared from code deals to her being our little elf replying to some great gift ideas on mother,friends, to the men in our lives. Cute question by that fan on shark friend.Hope you are having a lovely Wed WR!

dametraveler - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 19 Ug4Acwq
Caila and her mother are so beautiful so made a gif from her stories.

Some vid clips from Caila's stories w her mother,dad,brother, and about her new blog on Black Friday

Original Video Source cailaquinn instagram stories

Have a great night everyone and eat dance and have a cupcake :dancingcupcake:

dametraveler - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 19 Dolupa8a86b
SunnyRachel
SunnyRachel

Female Posts : 329

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Fri Nov 25, 2016 1:08 am

With a full tummy, set aside 15 minutes to write a letter to two people I'm grateful for this Turkey Day... #grandparents *** My Thanksgiving letter now up on the blog dametraveler - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 19 2728 link in bio #withlovecaila http://liketk.it/2pGF1 dametraveler - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 19 1f4f7: @nmb_photographs cd: @sammyjweb by @cailaquinn

happy thanksgiving everyone dametraveler - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 19 2728 so many things to be grateful for... cozying up on the couch and writing a few of them on the blog #staytuned #withlovecaila *** p.s. shared a few of my favorite heather sweaters all under $30 dametraveler - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 19 1f609 dametraveler - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 19 1f449 on @liketoknow.it http://liketk.it/2pGA6 #liketkit ... can't say I'm not a little distracted will all of the Black Friday buzz starting dametraveler - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 19 1f48c styled by @sammyjweb dametraveler - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 19 1f4f7: @nmb_photographs #thanksgiving #sweaterweather by @cailaquinn

Island girl lace dametraveler - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 19 1f334 dametraveler - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 19 1f4a6 http://liketk.it/2pGuT dametraveler - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 19 1f4f7: @angiediazphotography by @cailaquinn

stay in pool kids dametraveler - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 19 1f453 pc: @angiediazphotography by @cailaquinn
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19212

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Fri Nov 25, 2016 7:21 am

So jealous of Caila & her family getting to enjoy Hawaii while it's cold and snowy/foggy here laugh out loud I really want to go back to Hawaii now Smiley

We sing Star Wars covers. We fight over who gets to choose the card game. We always pick each other up from the airport. We grow closer each year. #happythanksgiving little bro [turkey emoji] by @cailaquinn

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Back to top Go down

Post by nikikass Fri Nov 25, 2016 10:30 am

Does Caila have a professional Photographer with her wherever she goes?

nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Nov 25, 2016 1:00 pm

I love that bathing suit. It looks 50'ish! Her brother is one handsome young man.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Sat Nov 26, 2016 2:03 am

let's get lost dametraveler - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 19 1f334 http://liketk.it/2pHgr by @cailaquinn

heard the line for coffee was out the door this morning... ordered mine online instead dametraveler - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 19 1f609 happy black dametraveler - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 19 2615  friday *** dametraveler - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 19 1f48c outfit dametraveler - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 19 1f449  http://liketk.it/2pHbz #liketkit #myrtr pc: @angiediazphotography by @cailaquinn

"Can you enjoy the journey together? Even knowing it isn't always easy... that's love" - a father to his daughter dametraveler - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 19 1f4abdametraveler - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 19 1f334 #dinnertalk #dametraveler by @cailaquinn

It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
You remember that?
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Back to top Go down

Post by SunnyRachel Sat Nov 26, 2016 6:53 pm

@bluwavz t4p the pics love her blog to her grandmother and grandfather. Great pictures of all them! The pics Angie took of her r stunning! Lovely wkd to u blu! score

@TheWrongReasons Loved her pic with her brother also, the insta stories of them tog! I'm so glad Caila has a brother! He's handsome! Lovely wkd to u WR! t4p the pics! score

@GuardianAngel Totally love her swimsuit. Agree, he's handsome! Lovely wkd to u GA! score

@nikikass she prob does!Everyone who works with her love shooting with her and say she is wonderful to work with! I love she does, we get great great pics of her even when fans get pics with her they  say she's beautiful and sweet in person! Great wkd to you!

dametraveler - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 19 9RyYLnu
Caila with her brother,mother, and father (what a family they make)
Source cailaquinn instagram stories

dametraveler - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 19 PanRgWY
Caila and her brother Chis having fun getting a pic tog

dametraveler - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 19 54Vs9aE
Had to make a gif of them having fun on getting a great pic tog

Some vids of Caila and her brother from her stories

Original Video - Source cailaquinn instagram stories

Have a beautiful wkd everyone  PINKHEART

dametraveler - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 19 Dolupa8a86b
SunnyRachel
SunnyRachel

Female Posts : 329

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Sat Nov 26, 2016 7:46 pm

Very cute family  dametraveler - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 19 1f60a
Thanks for the IG story goodies, @SunnyRachel Smiley

As long as I got my suit & tie...  dametraveler - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 19 2728dametraveler - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 19 1f334dametraveler - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 19 1f4a6 #vibes #happysaturday http://liketk.it/2pHAb  dametraveler - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 19 1f4f7 : @angiediazphotography by @cailaquinn

my kind of fast food #kamaaina *** order the freshly seared ahi tuna sandwich with avocado.. tell them to leave it on the grill a little longer till the jarlsberg cheese melts.. & take a loaf of banana dametraveler - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 19 1f34c bread togo #localstyle #noregrets #dametraveler dametraveler - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 19 1f44c by @cailaquinn

It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
You remember that?
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sun Nov 27, 2016 12:23 pm

The older I get, the more I understand it's ok to live a life others don't understand dametraveler - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 19 2728 *** Met a powerful woman of strength and spontaneity this trip. With only $80 in her pocket, she moved to Maui wanting to build a home of her own dametraveler - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 19 1f40b ** One day she stuck out her dametraveler - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 19 1f44d along a gravel path with only hunger as company.. not knowing the direction this little thumb would take her. A smile pulled up offering her a ride, a large sack of avocados in his lap. She, a lime in her bag... dametraveler - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 19 1f4ad Her mind envisioned the marvelous salad they could make... They spent the afternoon sharing more than fruit on that long ride into town and one month later they wed.. Years go by & their love was passed on to a little mowgli dametraveler - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 19 1f435 And together they explore the jungles of Maui... *** She shared her story with me here in this restaurant... over ahi tuna sandwiches & banana cream pie dametraveler - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 19 1f34c love her spirit & soul... I only see courage in this woman's eyes.. sending you love as our paths will cross again one day my little jungle mama dametraveler - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 19 1f334 dametraveler - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 19 2728 #herstory #withlovecaila by @cailaquinn

A day for your soul to catch up with your body dametraveler - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 19 2728 h a p p y dametraveler - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 19 2728 s u n d a y dametraveler - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 19 2728 *** Enjoyed a little early morning paddle boarding with my girl @dabelynn... oh & she also took this dametraveler - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 19 1f4a3 pic #graciasamiga http://liketk.it/2pI06 by @cailaquinn

Living the aloha dream this Saturday! dametraveler - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 19 1f334 dametraveler - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 19 2600Such a pleasure getting @cailaquinn from ABC's the @bachelorabc in front of my camera today. She's seriously a doll. Special thanks to @koacramer from @andazbeachcrew for helping so early too! That team is the dametraveler - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 19 1f4a3 by @dabelynn

these babes working hard this morning, while im sitting here just thinking about burritos and watching. // @dabelynn with the shots #girlsquad #maui by @mlmallen
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19212

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Mon Nov 28, 2016 1:47 am

one barrel = 32k cans of dametraveler - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 19 1f34d  beer... I think I got through dametraveler - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 19 270c *** The men might have chosen today's excursion, but I'm sharing my favorite tropical print for travelers in six silhouettes.. now over 50% off  dametraveler - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 19 1f48c link in bio or dametraveler - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 19 1f449  http://liketk.it/2pI9E @liketoknow.it #liketkit #liketkitsalealert @mauibrewingco by @cailaquinn

dametraveler - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 19 2728dametraveler - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 19 1f334 all tied up at the moment dametraveler - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 19 1f34ddametraveler - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 19 2728 Link to this vacation getaway print in bio  dametraveler - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 19 1f618  now on sale http://liketk.it/2pIkT @liketoknow.it #liketkit #myrtr  dametraveler - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 19 1f4f7: @angiediazphotography by @cailaquinn

It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
You remember that?
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Nov 28, 2016 11:14 am

What a gorgeous dress, on a gorgeous young lady!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 70 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 44 ... 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion

+61
Chgohighlife
blueblues
Jolena
HavaDrPepper
ReneeM