SELECT CONTENT

Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion

Page 3 of 70 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 36 ... 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

cailaquinn - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 3 Empty Re: Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion

Post by TheWrongReasons Mon Oct 17, 2016 2:13 am

Cute pumpkin costume! I like how she used a real stem laugh out loud
❤️ the sweet comment from Sharleen.

It's always cool to see her having fun with Bach peeps ... love that Professional Canadian Daniel was there laugh out loud So sweet of Caila to make Vinny a cake Smiley

& that IG caption about hopeless romantics ... I promise I don't know spoilers so anything's possible, but I swear that whole caption describes Kevin P. to a tee (IMO)! Someone ... set them up if he's not F1! laugh out loud

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

cailaquinn - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 3 Empty Re: Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion

Post by bluwavz Mon Oct 17, 2016 1:58 pm

monday mood cailaquinn - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 3 1f311 *** Woke up this morning feeling gray. It's ok.. no need to worry. We all have them... Those mornings where your stomach churns a bit and you can't tell if it's from the fear of wasting the day or that thing you regret eating last night. *** A 10th date Mr. 5 o'clock shadow gave me the old "it's not you it's me" yesterday... can't help but laugh at a line that is so easily distributed like pamphlets in Times Square. *** Finally lacing up my sneakers for my first run in a while... crumpling up this gray feeling and LBJing it as I walk out the door to @iamJojo's new Mad Love album cailaquinn - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 3 1f44c cailaquinn - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 3 2600 (LBJ = LeBron James) #conquertheday #withlovecaila cailaquinn - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 3 1f4f7: @kaylacoleslaw by @cailaquinn
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19214

Back to top Go down

Post by SunnyRachel Mon Oct 17, 2016 4:29 pm

@Sprite Oz cool name he has. Does he love the water as much as in that pic of him u posted? I have 10 yr pitbull prynesse named Luna she's a cutie 2!

@siena @TheWrongReasons she's right u should! I so want that as well was Caila and Cat to meet soon. Agree, I love the friendship she has with Sharleen. Caila looked adorable w her costume pic and real stem. laugh out loud WR wanting to see if Caila and Kevin P could match in the furture laugh out loud How do u post gifs? Is it the same way as pictures? Thanks for the pics and gif u shared u 2

@bluwavz PINKHEART that pic of Caila with view of the Bridge that dametraveler posted on her.Love seeing people who work with her call her the sweetest from the two pics. Even through sadness she still made a cake for Vinny yesterday. How sweet of her! Great pics of her w everyone yesterday at Vinny's celebration.The pic from today she looks like Mulan! Let's be happy that guy who used that line was just passing through.I think she dates guys who are below her.May 2017 she have better men coming her way and when she least expects it one does her right and gets her right.Our girl did say she was just in dating phase for now.Many frogs before meeting the one in the future.Thanks for the pictures you posted girly.

cailaquinn - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 3 Dolupa8a86b
SunnyRachel
SunnyRachel

Female Posts : 329

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Tue Oct 18, 2016 2:44 am

Awww too bad about her breakup. What a cliche line for that dude to use - just be honest, people! It's a blessing for her to be free from someone who isn't crazy in love with her like she deserves though ... every detour on the journey is crucial for the timing to be correct to reach "the one" (I just made that up, I'm leaving it here even if it sounds awkward laugh out loud )

@SunnyRachel if I write FanFic, I seriously would write some about those two! laugh out loud (can't wait to see more of KP tomorrow & Caila should do a travel or styling show in the future for us to watch Smiley ) & yes, posting a gif is the same as posting regular images Smiley

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Tue Oct 18, 2016 2:59 am

@TheWrongReasons That made perfect sense to me!  Smiley  So many obstacles are actually opportunities. When the timing is right, she'll meet the one. yes

@SunnyRachel Yep too cute that she made a cake for Vinny! And yes, really do hope she gets to meet Catherine, and I agree her friendship with Sharleen is so sweet.

Thanks for all the pics @bluwavz, looks like they had fun. BTW is there a way to post videos here (non instagram and non youtube)? I haven't been able to figure it out.

Here's a few more pics from the other night.

cailaquinn - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 3 2a9saqacailaquinn - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 3 10gn1w1cailaquinn - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 3 2uiw2z5
Source: oliviacaridi IG stories

"You know what love is? It is all kindness, generosity." ~ Rumi

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue Oct 18, 2016 3:32 am

Does she ever take a bad photo? *sigh* Flawless skin tone and love her smile. Smiley

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

cailaquinn - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 3 8367-910 cailaquinn - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 3 I_got_13 cailaquinn - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 3 E5kqdm15 cailaquinn - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 3 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11960

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Tue Oct 18, 2016 6:58 am

Lol I'm glad it makes sense to you, @siena. You're spot on that many obstacles = opportunities.

Great to see more pics from Vinny's birthday Smiley

It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
You remember that?
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Tue Oct 18, 2016 10:39 am

Another gorgeous pic!  cailaquinn - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 3 2600

#cailaquinn in #morninglavender @ #sfgoldenhour by @jasonhuangco

Yes @TheWrongReasons sometimes the things that go wrong can lead you to exactly where you need to be. Smiley Hopefully that whole BIP experience has helped Caila learn some things and she just keeps moving forward. Seems like that is what she's been doing so far. yes

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Oct 18, 2016 10:43 am

@siena Are you talking about how to post the videos on here from Instagram Stories? If so I'm trying to figure that out too. I know you have to download Google Chrome and the Chrome IG Story extension in order to do so. I'll attempt to post a video sometime today and see if I can figure it out. laugh out loud

Reunited after crossing countries & continents.....sounds like us. cailaquinn - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 3 2764 #nyc #travel #wanderlust #friends #newyork by @andrewbudsock

Ex sister wives. #bachelorfamily #season20 #bestoftimes #worstoftimes by @oliviacaridi

Cant complain cailaquinn - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 3 1f60e by @danielseanmaguire
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19214

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Tue Oct 18, 2016 11:12 am

Thanks @bluwavz! I was actually talking about a downloaded mp4 video (if that makes sense). So one that I would be uploading again (and not from a url link). But direct from IG stories is also a mystery to me, so hopefully you can figure it out. Smiley

Great that Caila was reunited with her old friend Andrew!

And isn't it interesting how people like Leah who seemingly had an issue with Caila because of AshleyI seem to be okay with her again when the show isn't airing anymore and the clique has been disbanded. Suspect Rolling Eyes

cailaquinn - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 3 28mleu8cailaquinn - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 3 Mij4mc
Source: IG Stories

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by SunnyRachel Tue Oct 18, 2016 2:33 pm

@TheWrongReasons laugh out loud on fanfic on them you are funny. I would love to see Caila host a show for travel channel for sure would not mind fashion either esp how fun she was on yahoo style. She could do her wanderlust voyages beyond what glimpses we see already.The quote u did reminded me kinda like the movie Caila loves About Time.Have u seen it? He's a time traveler! Quote made sense to me sunny Thanks for telling me about posting gifs now!
@siena thanks for posting the pics sunny Love the morning lavender pic! Def she will find better it takes time. Yes, indeed our girl sweetheart for making a cake for for Vinny. I hope she does a vid next on Filipino food maybe w her mom like she did w cakes and her friend. No wonder Vinny was emotional when that girl broke his heart he's a Libra sign.I know I don't like that Leah either. She must have flown in to get attn for this party laugh out loud
@Linds911 Agree, hope u are having a good day.
@bluwavz PINKHEART seeing new pic of her and her friend grad school Andrew. That guy is one of her good good friends who always has her back. Maybe he has good friend she could date in the future. Thanks for posting more pics! sunny I think the only one who I 've seen post ig stories was @dee hope Dee is doing good. Is Daniel also a Sagittarius? I know he can be funny.

cailaquinn - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 3 Dolupa8a86b
SunnyRachel
SunnyRachel

Female Posts : 329

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Oct 18, 2016 3:01 pm

I wonder if they'd ever re-consider her for The Bachelorette role. She's the total package IMO.

I can't remember, did they pull an Arie/Luke on her at the last hour?

cailaquinn - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 3 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 70 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 36 ... 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion

+61
Chgohighlife
blueblues
Jolena
HavaDrPepper
ReneeM