SELECT CONTENT

Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion

Page 23 of 70 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 46 ... 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

friendship - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 23 Empty Re: Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion

Post by SunnyRachel Sun Dec 11, 2016 2:15 pm

@bluwavz Aww the pics u posted on her getting the love tyvm for posting those pics!

@Maddy Good Post thanks for sharing that pic!

@TheWrongReasonstyvm for posting those pics!

@Sprite @GuardianAngel @mysthelma yes  Agree with all ur statements Glad she has wonderful people in her life and she brings a ray of light to all of them who are lucky to have her.

Love how she had a wonderful day from the pics and insta stories and snaps!

Check out some fanvids for her birthday!
https://twitter.com/gretashine/status/807769562695561216
https://twitter.com/alley_nite/status/807627280113606657
https://vid.me/pbfM

Have a blessed Sunday all!
friendship - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 23 RWOKikG
Source cailaquinn instagram stories

friendship - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 23 Dolupa8a86b
SunnyRachel
SunnyRachel

Female Posts : 329

Back to top Go down

friendship - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 23 Empty Re: Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion

Post by TheWrongReasons Tue Dec 13, 2016 12:32 am

my kind of people..  friendship - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 23 1f388  friendship - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 23 2728  endless thank you's loves by @cailaquinn

Thank you @usweekly for the lovely feature on @cailaquinn #Birthday celebration!  friendship - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 23 1f389  friendship - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 23 1f382  friendship - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 23 1f388[champagne bottle emoji]by @starlicityprny

Bachelor Alum Caila Quinn Celebrates Her 25th Birthday in New York City

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Dec 13, 2016 4:02 pm

friendship - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 23 Caila+Quinn+%26+Sharleen+Joynt+Christmas+Couch?format=1500w
friendship - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 23 Caila+Quinn+%26+Sharleen+Joynt+Christmas+Couch?format=1500w
http://withlovecaila.com/blog/cailas-couch-bachelor-ornament-game
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Wed Dec 14, 2016 10:01 pm

Gorgeous ladies beatingheart Thanks for bringing the pics over from her blog, @Maddy Smiley

Currently having a broadway love affair as Bonnie & Clyde  friendship - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 23 2728  celebrating the talented faces that bring stories to life at the @broadway_style holiday party #myrtr by @cailaquinn

Do you ever find your heart always wants what it can't have? Even if it wasn't right, you still think of that person sometimes in passing moments. Like turning the tv on just to hear a sound, our hearts want to hold on to someone just to make sure it's still beating... *** just thinking a bit before the day starts... you know how it is.. #withlovecaila  friendship - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 23 1f48c lace detail sweaters on @liketoknowit.it http://liketk.it/2pQNP #liketkit pc: @nicolebalsamophoto by @cailaquinn

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Dec 15, 2016 8:24 pm

New Blog Post! Gift Sets for All - A Molton Brown Story friendship - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 23 1f332 friendship - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 23 2728 **** Lapp pine bark with crisp juniper berries and oakmossfriendship - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 23 1f332 Love reading the descriptions on the back of each scent... Molton Brown's limited edition Fabled Juniper Berries & Lapp Pine Collection even has bells around each bottle friendship - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 23 1f648 the cutest thing... feel like I'm walking through the arctic forests of Laponia in Sweden that inspired this holiday fragrance friendship - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 23 2728Wrapped a few gifts in @MoltonBrownUSA Soho store.. and picked up a few things for my own home - Read more about all of their opulent gift sets on the blog friendship - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 23 1f381 link in bio #AFestiveFable #moltonbrownpartner by @cailaquinn

friendship - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 23 1f42a friendship - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 23 1f42a friendship - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 23 1f377 friendship - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 23 1f377 #ootd http://liketk.it/2pSpR #liketkit friendship - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 23 1f4f7: @nicolebalsamophoto by @cailaquinn

MUSE PAINTBAR GIVEAWAY friendship - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 23 1f64c friendship - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 23 1f48c friendship - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 23 2728 For those of you who need last minute gift ideasfriendship - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 23 1f4a1I just picked up a few @Muse_Paintbar certificates for my family & friends for this Christmas. It's perfect, because they have locations all over the East coast! *** In the holiday spirit of togetherness - I wanted to thank you all for an amazing year, so I'm gifting two lucky winners certificates for 2 friendship - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 23 1f377 friendship - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 23 1f3a8 friendship - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 23 2728. Tag a friend you would like to go to Muse with - no limit to the number of entries, just tag each friend's name in a new comment to increase your chances! Winner will be announced Friday at 10am on Instagram Live. #withlovecaila by @cailaquinn

When it's your friends birthday (@cailaquinn )and your other friend (@teejsterific ) surprises you coming from Chicago and you have no clue!!!  friendship - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 23 2764 friendship - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 23 2764 friendship - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 23 2764 friendship - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 23 2764 friendship - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 23 2764 friendship - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 23 2764 friendship - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 23 2764 friendship - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 23 2764 friendship - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 23 2764 friendship - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 23 2764 by @andrewbudsock

Lieblings Leute!! Happy 25th @cailaquinn !!! friendship - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 23 1f60d friendship - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 23 1f60d friendship - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 23 1f60d friendship - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 23 1f60d friendship - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 23 1f60d friendship - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 23 1f60d friendship - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 23 1f60d friendship - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 23 1f60d friendship - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 23 1f4af friendship - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 23 1f4af friendship - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 23 1f4af friendship - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 23 1f4af friendship - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 23 1f4af by @andrewbudsock

LOVES friendship - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 23 1f467 friendship - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 23 1f467 friendship - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 23 1f466 by @andrewbudsock

Had a pretty great view of the bday girl. So did the clementines... friendship - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 23 1f451 friendship - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 23 1f60d friendship - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 23 1f34a friendship - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 23 1f382 friendship - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 23 1f493 #happybirthday #latergram #welcometo25 #loveyou by @ashleyparklady

friendship - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 23 1f389 friendship - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 23 2764 friendship - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 23 1f384 Yesterday was fun y'all! @broadway_style sure knows how to throw a soirée! #BSG #myrtr #loves #oscardelarenta friendship - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 23 1f48d (friendship - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 23 1f4f7: everyone's fave @abbydephilips) by @ashleyparklady

friendship - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 23 1f48b friendship - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 23 1f48b friendship - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 23 1f48b friendship - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 23 1f48b friendship - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 23 1f48b friendship - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 23 1f48b 12*12*16 friendship - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 23 1f495 grateful for jane's long arm. #blacktie #redlip by @ashleyparklady

friendship - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 23 1f339 Barber Shop bop bop Smiley @broadway_style beautiful night with @ashleyparklady & @cailaquinn #broadway #bway #fitforbroadway #nightout #slateandwillow #myrtr friendship - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 23 1f339 by @fitforbroadway

These gals friendship - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 23 1f339 friendship - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 23 2728 friendship - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 23 1f483 friendship - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 23 1f384 friendship - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 23 1f381 @bystyles @ashleyparklady @cailaquinn Thank you @broadway_style & @toddsnyderny for a beautiful night!! #fitforbroadway #bway #broadway #broadwaystyleguide #MYRTR by @fitforbroadway

Empower, Unleash & Respect One Another friendship - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 23 1f4aa friendship - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 23 1f48b. Strong woman stand for, and lift, each other up. By speaking up for what they believe in [LOVE] and for one another #sisterhood * * * I believe woman are bold, beautiful, unique and unstoppable. Especially when they come together and celebrate our similarities, differences and super powers. I also believe in LOVE, and sending out a giant acknowledgement to my girl's @cailaquinn courage for standing up for all the #bachelorette in the world. Taking the lead, and encouraging us all to never give up in finding true love. * * * Speaking up and celebrating all woman's beauty, in all her unique stories, shapes and sizes. Be bold, be beautiful and be you ladies. * * * #strong #woman #empower #respect #unleashed #integrity #share #stories #speak #truth #love #honesty #sisters #mother #family #connected #female #energy #bollyx #ryu #heart #passion #health #fitness #loveu #relationships #bachelorette #lift #up by @dias_dancefit

Happy Friday!! Don't forget to grab a friend and get that last workout in of the week! . . . #happyfriday #workoutbuddy #bollyx #friends #dance #dancefitness #cardio #cardioworkout #getoutside #fitfam #fitgirl #sfs #bayarea #sanjose #bxnamisha #bollywood #buddy #weekend #stayfit by @bollyx_sf

Thank you again to New York City Blogger, Andrea Pion @asliceopi A Slice o' Pi, for posting this adorable picture of her wearing her Sarah Alexandra Signature Shirt in Perfect Prepster whilst ice skating at The Standard Hotel in New York City with her darling friend and NYC influencer Caila Quinn @cailaquinn!! #asliceopi #cailaquinn #friendship #blogger #contentcreator #influencer #NYC #TheStandardHotel #Standardhighline #sarahalexandrashirts #MySAShirtTravels #lifestyle #lifestyleblogger #streetstyle by @sarahalexandrashirts

Winter on Maui is a beautiful thing. You know what else is beautiful? Reversible swimsuits by @maajiswimwear friendship - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 23 1f459 and awesome SUP boards by @jimmylewisboards Model: @cailaquinn by @dabelynn

Coffee and crepes for days at @bellesurfcafe friendship - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 23 2615 #instadaily #bellesurfcontest #waileaphotographer #coffee #muglife #happy #maui #shoplocal #cafe #dametraveler #kihei by @dabelynn

Now I'm convinced brunettes have more fun... friendship - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 23 1f478 friendship - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 23 1f478 friendship - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 23 1f478 friendship - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 23 1f478 #bsgxtoddsnyder #bsgholidaygala #wcw by @bystyles

Throwback when I was complaining how hot it was on this day. And now I'm complaining Bc it's 0 in Chicago. Oh and I miss @cailaquinn way to much. friendship - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 23 1f46f by @amberj22chi

FWIW, her hair really is that perfect in person friendship - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 23 1f481 friendship - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 23 1f339 #thebachelor #bachelornation #rockafellercenter #nyc by @wolffem90

Weekend celebrations for my fellow halfie's bday friendship - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 23 1f60a @cailaquinn wishing you a year of happiness, success and love! #haroldsnyc by @brittany.lo
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19212

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Dec 15, 2016 8:34 pm

I'm in awe of her beauty, inside and out. What a wonderful life she is living. She is sweet sincere and most of all, grateful. She had her share of SM bullies, look at her now. She forged through and embraced every second of her opportunities.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71350

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Dec 15, 2016 8:47 pm

Caila Quinn ‏@CailaQuinn Dec 14
New blog post: Gift sets for all - A Molton Brown Story friendship - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 23 2728 friendship - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 23 1f332  #withlovecaila http://withlovecaila.com/blog/a-molton-brown-story …
friendship - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 23 Czqe0c8WIAEvCeZ

friendship - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 23 ?format=1500w

friendship - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 23 Molton+Brown+Christmas+Candle+Gift+worthy+of+a+Queen?format=1000w

friendship - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 23 Molton+Brown+Soho+Caila?format=500w

friendship - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 23 Molton+brown+soho+caila+quinn?format=500w

friendship - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 23 Molton+Brown+Soho+%26+Caila+Quinn?format=1500w

Source: http://withlovecaila.com/blog/a-molton-brown-story

friendship - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 23 ?format=1500w

friendship - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 23 Caila+Quinn+25th+Birthday+Black+Morning+Lavender+Long+Dress?format=1000w

friendship - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 23 Caila+Quinn+25th+Birthday+Black+Morning+Lavender+Long+Dress?format=1000w

Source: http://withlovecaila.com/blog/25th-birthday-letter

friendship - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 23 Banana+Republic+Mint+Sweater+Caila+Quinn?format=1500w

friendship - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 23 Banana+Republic+Mint+Sweater+Caila+Quinn?format=1500w

friendship - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 23 Banana+Republic+Gray+Sweater+Caila+Quinn?format=1500w

friendship - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 23 Banana+Republic+Mint+Sweater+and+Bomber+Caila+Quinn?format=1500w

friendship - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 23 Banana+Republic+Christmas+Sweater+Caila+Quinn?format=1500w

Source: http://withlovecaila.com/blog/banana

More Caila pics at Getty Images: http://www.gettyimages.com/photos/caila-quinn?excludenudity=true&mediatype=photography&phrase=caila%20quinn&sort=mostpopular
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19212

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Fri Dec 16, 2016 5:10 pm

Thanks for posting all the pics/vids, @bluwavz! rock
I really like that grey jacket & the black turtleneck-vneck grey sweater combo beatingheart

Caila said on her IG Live session (I have the day off work
& got an alert for it ...yay laugh out loud)... that she has a huge crush on a guy who will be in NYC this weekend friendship - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 23 1f60b From IG it looks like Wells and Robby are both NYC-bound this weekend. Anybody know of any other Bach guys coming? (Or it could be a non-Bach guy).

Ben Z also joined the live viewing session ( I didn't catch all his comments) & they made plans to grab coffee sometimes ... it was so cute! (She told him that everyone ex. Amber keeps saying how awesome he is so she looks forward to hanging out Smiley)

A few other random tidbits that I can recall from the session, paraphrased (I didn't watch all of it):

-she was closest with Rachel & Shu in the house
-she can tell whether she'll be into a guy by asking 3 questions: 1)who were you in high school (she said she was more into the "geeky"/offbeat type than the "cool" guy because everyone has their struggles & she likes it when someone admits to/owns them)
2)would you live abroad? (shows sense of adventure, adaptability)
... I can't remember the 3rd question laugh out loud
-she'll be having these live sessions every weekday morning at 10am

It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
You remember that?
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Back to top Go down

Post by SunnyRachel Fri Dec 16, 2016 8:13 pm

@TheWrongReasons love the pics and article from her birthday! So sweet  that pic of her w Laruen H and how she flew for her birthday. Caila and Olivia are gorgeous gals. Sweet the gift Sharleen gave Caila when she wasn't even there that day. Love her cake!!! laugh out loud fitting how Caila sang Haven't Met You Yet may she met her Michael Buble in the future. t4p Love love that blue dress for the event for Broadway.

@Maddy t4p the pics from her blog! Love the friendship of Caila and Sharleen!

@bluwavz t4p all of those pics and vid. I love the friendship that Caila has with Tess and Andrew. The trio who went to Germany tog. So sweet even on her b-day making her friend Andrew be surprised that Tess was coming to her b-day. Even though she still gets hateful stuff on her she carries on and gets all the love from the people she works with and friends it shows. Love all the pictures. had not see her new blog or the getty pictures been so busy with work. Also, loving the friendship she has with Ashley Park and seeing she's a Gemini goes good w Sag for friendship! I didn't know Ashley Park was a cancer survivor until reading her bio on playbill and she's Grammy nominated as well.

@GuardianAngel Yes, she is amazing inside and out.

Thanks to everyone sharing everything and being amazing here! Hope everyone is having a good Friday PINKHEART

Some vids of Caila from snap and one from live stream

Original Video Source caila.quinn snapchat/cailaquinn ig stories

Vids of Caila on ig

Original Video - Source cailaquinn instagram stories

friendship - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 23 8cvt1M7
Source caila.quinn snapchat

friendship - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 23 6c5NSi9

friendship - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 23 4fLSV4Y

friendship - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 23 Dolupa8a86b
SunnyRachel
SunnyRachel

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Dec 16, 2016 11:25 pm

@SunnyRachel thanks for posting the stories!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71350

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by SunnyRachel Sat Dec 17, 2016 4:57 pm

@TheWrongReasons That's interesting on her crush that's coming into town this weekend. Guess, we won't know who it is laugh out loud Whoever it is may she have fun with him. The other day on her snapchat she was hoping to see her crush on the broadway event though. So it could be an actor...hmmm

@GuardianAngel YW, hope you are having a wonderful Sat GA!

Haven't seen these pictures posted here from her IG stories from her birthday

Beautiful her with her cake
friendship - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 23 X9S5HcW

Her with her mother doing some karaoke
friendship - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 23 29GuJK6

Have a lovely Saturday everyone and know all of rock

SunnyRachel
SunnyRachel

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Sun Dec 18, 2016 4:30 pm

@SunnyRachel that would be cool if her crush is an actor! I'm so curious now laugh out loud

It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
You remember that?
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 70 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 46 ... 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion

+61
Chgohighlife
blueblues
Jolena
HavaDrPepper
ReneeM