SELECT CONTENT

Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion

Page 25 of 70 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 47 ... 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

withlovecaila - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 25 Empty Re: Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion

Post by SunnyRachel Thu Dec 29, 2016 6:09 pm

@Kashathediva Yes, he is and he's funny. Good genes both got from there parents. Hope you are well Kdiva! Have a lovely New Year.

She's gorgeous love the colors on her outfit. What a beautiful place to visit in FL
withlovecaila - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 25 XcaPWP4
Source cailaquinn instagram

Caila and some fans in FL
withlovecaila - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 25 NtgNijX
Source lindayoder1499 instagram

Some vids from of Caila w Pasha, brother, and her bike riding

Original Video Source cailaquinn instagram stories and caila.quinn snapchat

This look is like from a story book fairy tale stunning

Never know who you'll meet New Year's Eve... Counting down the night in a lace long sleeve...

withlovecaila - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 25 Dolupa8a86b
SunnyRachel
SunnyRachel

Female Posts : 329

Back to top Go down

withlovecaila - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 25 Empty Re: Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion

Post by SunnyRachel Sun Jan 01, 2017 5:25 pm

Happy New Year Everyone  firework  celebrate  :sending flowers
Let 2017 be awesome for you and Caila  wine   heartbeat

withlovecaila - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 25 YGd0Eg7
Source cailaquinn instagram stories

Love this  
https://twitter.com/alley_nite/status/815664686351941633

withlovecaila - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 25 Dolupa8a86b
SunnyRachel
SunnyRachel

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Jan 01, 2017 5:42 pm

@SunnyRachel

And have a happy and healthy New Year, also.
And to everyone...A H&H in 2017

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Mon Jan 02, 2017 8:03 am

Happy New Year, everyone! :sprinklehearts

Vino withlovecaila - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 25 1f377 + Viall withlovecaila - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 25 1f339 You Monday ready? by @cailaquinn

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by SunnyRachel Mon Jan 02, 2017 11:21 pm

Hope everyone is having a good year so far!

cantstopl Caila had me laughing with her squad tonight on live and her funny tweets from tonight for the show.
Love her broadway friends with her tonight.

withlovecaila - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 25 NP7zese

SunnyRachel
SunnyRachel

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon Jan 02, 2017 11:24 pm

@SunnyRachel I've been so busy lately so thank you bunches for all the Caila updates in here, my sweet friend.  withlovecaila - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 25 1f60a  withlovecaila - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 25 1f618  withlovecaila - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 25 2764
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Mon Jan 02, 2017 11:45 pm

i havent been in caila's thread in awhile. she's still super pretty/cute/adorable. hope she's at least dating in NYC!

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Jan 03, 2017 12:16 am

Let's feel as empowered as possible in an abnormal world withlovecaila - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 25 1f339 withlovecaila - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 25 1f377 withlovecaila - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 25 1f49b - @nickviall *** Bachelor Mondays are the best Mondays! Feel like this episode blew by so quickly, but really enjoyed the diversity and whit from the ladies. What was your favorite entrance? I was a fan of the Eskimo kiss withlovecaila - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 25 1f618 *** Had some fun on Instagram Live too during the episode with the peeps, answering questions, trying on my old gowns... see you guys next week #withlovecaila #thebachelor by @cailaquinn

Will you accept my Bachelor bracket? withlovecaila - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 25 1f339 withlovecaila - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 25 2728 Feeling a little competitive so come play with me! Join the "With Love, Caila" Fantasy Group at http://games.abc.go.com or visit with lovecaila.com for more info. *** I don't know any spoilers, so please don't share any! Plus I'll be answering your questions weekly on the blog and announcing giveaways for those in the Fantasy League Group *** p.s. This week's 9 question game closes at 7:59 EST so go make your predictions! #withlovecaila withlovecaila - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 25 1f4f7: @kaylacoleslaw **** p.s.s. good luck @nickviall! So excited for you. You've always been an honest.. sometime brutally honest in the best way, but genuine guy! Can't wait to watch your journey withlovecaila - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 25 1f339 withlovecaila - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 25 1f339 withlovecaila - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 25 1f339 by @cailaquinn
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Tue Jan 03, 2017 2:32 am

IA with @bluwavz - thanks for holding down the fort, @SunnyRachel Smiley

I caught a bit of Caila's IG live - she looked so cute and pretty with her bold lips beatingheart

I love it that her IG caption describes Nick as sometimes brutally honest because it's true laugh out loud

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Back to top Go down

Post by SunnyRachel Tue Jan 03, 2017 5:40 pm

@bluwavz YAY starwelcome Back amiga missed ya! Nice to see you back in 2017! Love the pictures u are posting already!Did u join her fantasy league? I haven't yet since I saw it later yesterday her post.! Let's catch up soon!

@california90 She is dating but hasn't found the right one yet.Hope you are doing good into 2017!

@TheWrongReasons you are always so kind! Hope you are doing well. ur fav bach isn't doing bad so far into the season. Did u see join Caila's fantasy league for new season? Or u can't join since u are not in US?  Yes, Caila live stream shows how fun she is with close friends! So happy she has Ashley P as a friend! I hope we see her hangout with Sharleen sometime on live as well!

Hope everyone is having a good day!

Love this gif from last night Caila and Ashley wearing her outfits laugh out loud at how she had confetti blasters shooting off in on her stream and it wasn't even a party!
withlovecaila - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 25 GDNinEH

Also Calia was on US live today check out the video here. Love who she gave her rose 2! I agree on what she said on who caught his eye.
http://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/caila-quinn-picks-early-front-runner-for-bachelor-nick-viall-w458812

SunnyRachel
SunnyRachel

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Jan 03, 2017 5:49 pm

@SunnyRachel I just joined her fantasy league right now. withlovecaila - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 25 1f600
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Tue Jan 03, 2017 10:38 pm

@SunnyRachel I'm always so confused about the fantasy league thing but I might check it out soon if I remember (if Canadians can enter, that is).

I really enjoyed this US Weekly Facebook Live session that Caila did earlier today ... https://www.facebook.com/UsWeekly/videos/10154395514375805/
it was cool to hear her insights from her BIP interactions with Nick - some very cute points, including:
-he can be very harshly blunt (laugh out loud love that Caila's saying that again)
-he would tease her to "say one thing mean" because she was always so nice
-he's very complimentary of women & wants to make them feel special & would say to her sweet things like "you look beautiful today, Caila"

Also I like that she likes my fave from Nick's season, DLo/Danielle L Smiley

It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
You remember that?
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 70 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 47 ... 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion

+61
Chgohighlife
blueblues
Jolena
HavaDrPepper
ReneeM