SELECT CONTENT

Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion

Page 26 of 70 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 48 ... 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

liketkit - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 26 Empty Re: Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion

Post by SunnyRachel Fri Jan 06, 2017 10:47 pm

Happy Friday everyone! Busy week for me hope you all had a good week and enjoy the weekend kick butt all liketkit - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 26 1f483  group hug  heartbeat

Adore her smile and glow
liketkit - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 26 MODWWhz
Source cailaquinn instagram stories

@bluwavz I need to join sometime over the weekend.How are you doing? So happy to see you around blu handwave

@TheWrongReasons True he did say that about Caila being beautiful. It was a nice recaps she did for show. Did u see  she's dating 2? Hope someone outside the show. I heard ur fav this season started to follow Caila on twitter and praised her hair.

Caila is going to take classes and stay more fit some of her goals this year per her vids for 2017. Can't wait to see what classes she takes this year and if she workouts with some hottie men along the way in staying fit this yr laugh out loud  

Original Video Source caila.quinn snapchat and cailaquinn instagram stories

liketkit - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 26 Dolupa8a86b
SunnyRachel
SunnyRachel

Female Posts : 329

Back to top Go down

liketkit - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 26 Empty Re: Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion

Post by TheWrongReasons Sat Jan 07, 2017 8:33 am

@SunnyRachel yep, I saw that tweet, too ... very cool! Smiley
beatingheart
Jan 2
michelle‏ @SFbae
@daniellelombard hair on pointtttt à la @CailaQuinn #thebachelor

in reply to @SFbae

Danielle Lombard‏ @daniellelombard
@SFbae @CailaQuinn Caila is serious hair goals!
10:36 PM · Jan 4, 2017
1 RETWEET
8 LIKES
source

And I read/heard Caila's been dating, too...good luck to her!  liketkit - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 26 1f618
I hope Caila continues to share her thoughts after every ep ... I really enjoyed hearing them Smiley

now where did I leave my keys again? #oneofthosedays   question  liketkit - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 26 1f636  Rolling Eyes http://liketk.it/2q3mX @liketoknow.it #liketkit  liketkit - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 26 1f4f7  : @nicolebalsamophoto by @cailaquinn

Getting my mind + body on the same page on the way to yoga.. step 1: Focus @teamiblends tea liketkit - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 26 2615  step 2: leave work at the door  liketkit - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 26 1f6aa step 3: sweat it out  liketkit - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 26 1f4a6  #teamteami thank you for being my gym buddy. This tea gives me energy, alertness & boosts my metabolism and much more. It keeps me focused through out the entire day so I can get everything I need to done!! Use my code CAILA for 15% off your entire purchase! Let's focus  liketkit - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 26 1f4f7 : @nicolebalsamophoto #ad by @cailaquinn

liketkit - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 26 2744 museum weekending... #blueperiod hope you're cozy & warm inside  liketkit - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 26 2744 *** outfit details courtesy of @liketoknow.it.. great time to surf sales  liketkit - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 26 1f618 http://liketk.it/2q4hu #liketkit #newyorker #blogger pc: @nicolebalsamophoto by @cailaquinn

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by SunnyRachel Mon Jan 09, 2017 10:33 pm

@TheWrongReasons hope so. Love the pics u posted!

Her thoughts today after the show on FB Yay on her doing now live ig and now facebook!
https://www.facebook.com/WithLoveCaila/videos/vb.793127044151324/961535453977148/?type=3&theater
liketkit - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 26 FUQViDM
Source With Love Caila Facebook Live

City Of Lights
liketkit - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 26 MkvwEu2

liketkit - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 26 Dolupa8a86b
SunnyRachel
SunnyRachel

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Thu Jan 12, 2017 5:11 am

@SunnyRachel thanks for the fbook live info/link ... I'm glad Caila's doing a Live session every week to recap ... should be fun!

liketkit - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 26 1f4a8 capture her gaze & leave her speechless by @cailaquinn

Please sir, may I have some more?  liketkit - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 26 2744  liketkit - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 26 2744  liketkit - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 26 2744  #iheartsnow & this jacket  liketkit - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 26 1f449  http://liketk.it/2q5lz (link in bio) by @cailaquinn

Planning a trip somewhere sunny... Where the curls run free and the boys are funny...  liketkit - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 26 2600  liketkit - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 26 2600  liketkit - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 26 2600  seriously deciding between lilac fields in France or a Cuban adventure... which would you pick and tag a friend you'd take with you! I'll book the trip that you & a friend would visit most  liketkit - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 26 1f4f7 : @elysealexandriaphoto by @cailaquinn

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jan 12, 2017 9:26 am

OMG that hair! She is so gorgeous.

Go to Cuba! yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by MommaSez Fri Jan 13, 2017 10:21 am

She really is one of the most beautiful people ever associated with this franchise. She's beautiful inside and out, too. Much more important than just skin deep. I hope she finds her HEA. She deserves it. IMO

MommaSez

Back to top Go down

Post by SunnyRachel Fri Jan 13, 2017 2:22 pm

It's Friday the 13th  partytime  

Caila's outfit dance  
liketkit - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 26 E4pOn5F

Tea, music ,and zen
liketkit - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 26 WlUYMD4

Vids of Caila from this wk on ig

Original Video Source cailaquinn instagram stories

@TheWrongReasons That last picture belongs in magazine hair ad! Love how she enjoys winter in snow! tyvm  sharing WR How is ur Friday going?

@GuardianAngel Hope Jan is being very kind to you GA!  thanks! for all you do here! She is! Wonder what place she will pick? It seems the comments are 50/50 on Cuba and France!

@MommaSez Agree, I hope so.May it be a great man who's just as great as she is. Have a beautiful day MS!

Have a great weekend all. Keep being  :alltens: 's

SunnyRachel
SunnyRachel

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Wed Jan 18, 2017 9:19 am

liketkit - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 26 16122546_1504507772897201_2456669581905756160_nliketkit - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 26 15876605_570693946474250_8738284982901932032_n
@cailaquinn Instagram

It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
You remember that?
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Back to top Go down

Post by SunnyRachel Fri Jan 20, 2017 9:57 pm

Had to pop in and show my support to this amazing passionate person who believes in kindness always. You are such a doll Caila. I pray you find one amazing guy like you. Esp seeing that new IG post that got some not understanding what she said some really are ignorant on her! Love how she also responded like an adult to someone and that person even said sorry to her. Some should take note how this 25 yr responds and acts more mature for her age.A class act!

I hope everyone had a great week. I'll try pop back Sun to post some vids this wk of Caila. Love she went to see Waitress musical and is spending time with her cousin. Love all the musicals she has seen and prob will see more. Have a great weekend all!

@TheWrongReasons Love she does that! Only witty ones understand how she puzzled the pictures on the ig feed. Hope you are well liketkit - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 26 1710264613

@bluwavz hope you are well  liketkit - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 26 1f60b

Also so excited to see this coming to us soon Caila, Ned, with try guys and more coming this month! Looks like it will be fun to watch!
liketkit - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 26 OaJJlzj
Source my gif from buzzfeed youtube via imgur

Here's this from Charming never seen this before. Maybe she might surprise us in NYC with more projects like this in the future that she did in high school.
http://charmingcailaquinn.tumblr.com/post/156098407075/its-throwback-thursday-tbt-in-high-school-hapa

SunnyRachel
SunnyRachel

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Sat Jan 21, 2017 1:49 am

@SunnyRachel thanks, hope you have a great weekend.
So I noticed that my s20 & 21 faves (Caila and Danielle L/DLo) are now following each other on IG ... liketkit - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 26 1710264613 Smiley

And also really cool that Caila was doing karaoke in her IG story ... I haven't done that in awhile, I miss it laugh out loud Good times!

It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
You remember that?
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sat Jan 21, 2017 5:03 am

@SunnyRachel Hey there. I hope you are well too. sunny Thanks for the updates. Smiley
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19214

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jan 21, 2017 9:36 am

@SunnyRachel Thanks for the updates! yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 70 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 48 ... 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion

+61
Chgohighlife
blueblues
Jolena
HavaDrPepper
ReneeM