SELECT CONTENT

Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion

Page 27 of 70 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 48 ... 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 27 Empty Re: Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion

Post by SunnyRachel Tue Jan 24, 2017 2:32 am

@TheWrongReasons that's great to hear. U must be happy on that. Maybe they will meet in the future. Loved she had fun w karaoke w the try guys! Hope u had a good wkd & good wk Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 27 1f49b

@bluwavz Hola Blu! Doing dandy. So lovely to see you around! You are so kind! Hope you had a lovely weekend. Have a fab week Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 27 1f49b

@GuardianAngel Ever so kind words GA! Hope you had a good wkd and will have a good week.  Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 27 1f49b

You all are amazing peeps around here  group hug have a good week. Thanks for all the kindness you all spread around here.

Vid of Caila hanging w cousin Becca, waitress musical, karaoke w try guys,and finding perfect light for her house

Original Video Source caila.quinn snapchat and cailaquinn instagram stories

Caila w her cousin Becca
Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 27 SO6o4Yy
Source caila.quinn snapchat

Caila w Try Guys Eugene Keith Ned and Zach
Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 27 XNdWKYO
Source cailaquinn instagram stories

Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 27 Dolupa8a86b
SunnyRachel
SunnyRachel

Female Posts : 329

Back to top Go down

Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 27 Empty Re: Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jan 24, 2017 10:49 am

@SunnyRachel Who are the Try Guys?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by theboy'smom Tue Jan 24, 2017 2:18 pm

I've watched Caila's online people.com spots and watched her in other places and I have to say I'm surprised by how boring she is. She has people who take beautiful photos of her and she's fine in short bursts on snapchat and instagram, but during extended interviews I find her very boring and certainly not very conversational. In my opinion her blog is the same. In both of her blogs she starts off strong, but after a month or two she fizzles out and just returns to snapchat, twitter or instagram to try to earn her living. She hasn't posted anything on her blog for three weeks as far as I can see.

theboy'smom

Back to top Go down

Post by nikikass Tue Jan 24, 2017 4:34 pm

Caila bores me to tears. She rubs me the wrong way and that fake smile drives me nuts.

She hasn't done anything wrong. I just get a feeling about her.
nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by SunnyRachel Thu Jan 26, 2017 3:41 pm

@GuardianAngel the try guys are youtube sensations and have become popular with the videos they produce and do. From funny ones to ones they explore on some topics that many wonder what if guys did them. Hope you are doing well GA so far this week Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 27 1f60e

@theboy'smom imo for someone you don't like you sure check out all her stuff months and months....still pop in with the same motto a few months back. You have every right to ur opnion. imo If I was you though, I would make more effort into my faves. Then again that's just me. I guess I'm a different bird.Lovely day to you.

@nikikass I hope the world never changes Caila. Lovely day to you.

Hope everyone is having a good Thursday

They look great tog in a pic Caila and Eugene
Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 27 ON7TT4M
Source cailaquinn instagram stories

Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 27 Dolupa8a86b
SunnyRachel
SunnyRachel

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jan 26, 2017 4:19 pm

@SunnyRachel Thanks for explaining who those guys are! It appears Caila continues to discover and meet new people every day. It looks like she immerses herself in life and enjoys every second! yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Swiss Girl Thu Jan 26, 2017 6:20 pm

SunnyRachel, great post :-)

Swiss Girl

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Sat Jan 28, 2017 12:09 am

What is she doing with The Try Guys?? I saw her tagged in one of their photos. Is she a part of that Try Guys "Squad" show (Jake Pavelka is a part of it).

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by SunnyRachel Wed Feb 01, 2017 12:28 am

@GuardianAngel She does and I like that about her. Glad she took part in a future episode of squad wars with Try Guys new show. Looks like it will be interesting.  Hope you are doing well  GA! Keep being awesome here and everywhere Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 27 1f4ab

@Swiss Girl I've never you seen around. Hi and hope to see you pop back in the future handwave Have a great week.

@california90 Which photo did they tag her in? Caila will appear in a future episode looks like maybe in Feb since it just started last week airing episode 1 on red youtube . I think she might be on Jake's team along with Ned from the Try Guys. Have a great week.

Hope everyone had a great wkd and will have a great week. Remember you all rock

How neat Caila visited Canada for the first time this past wkd.  
Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 27 HCHNqWH
Source cailaquinn instagram

Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 27 W0NE694
Source cailaquinn instagram

Vids While in Canada Caila did some curling and snowboarding. Serious the place she went snowboarding looked like heaven in clouds

Original VideoSource cailaquinn instagram stories

This gif I made! Another preview of Caila w The Try Guys to come with feathers!!
Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 27 SEVn7qW
Source BuzzfeedVideo youtube

SunnyRachel
SunnyRachel

Back to top Go down

Post by summerdayze Wed Feb 01, 2017 4:37 am

Hey guys! I haven't been in a while, but thanks for continuing to update Caila's thread.
I follow her on Twitter and Instagram and she seems to be doing a good job keeping herself busy.

I just pray that she stays away from the mess that is Bachelor Nation and never tries dabbling in the franchise again.

summerdayze

Back to top Go down

Post by EliseAlways Wed Feb 01, 2017 10:55 am

Caila is the cutest. Looks like they had a blast in Canada.
EliseAlways
EliseAlways

Back to top Go down

Post by Swiss Girl Wed Feb 01, 2017 5:53 pm

I'm a big fan of Caila since Bens season and I admire her positiv approach about life!
Normally I'm just lurking, but I always appreciate the posts and updates. Thanks to all Caila fans! You are the best!
SunnyRachel, I wish you a great week too :-)

Swiss Girl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 70 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 48 ... 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion

+61
Chgohighlife
blueblues
Jolena
HavaDrPepper
ReneeM