SELECT CONTENT

Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion

Page 28 of 70 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 49 ... 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 28 Empty Re: Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion

Post by Kels0012 Thu Feb 02, 2017 11:30 am

I am not a big Caila fan as i find her dull and try hard. However I admire the dedication of her fans for posting regular updates.
Kels0012
Kels0012

Back to top Go down

Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 28 Empty Re: Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion

Post by George1218 Thu Feb 02, 2017 1:03 pm

I really like Caila and am so happy for her. With her positive attitude and great personality, she would be great to head up a travel program!
George1218
George1218

Female Posts : 1051

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Sat Feb 04, 2017 2:25 pm

@SunnyRachel rock too! Thanks for holding down the fort Smiley

Caila's trip to our home and native land looked like so much fun! The private jet, hotel, cultural activities ...  what an amazing trip - so cool that she was able to take part beatingheart Love the vid, @EliseAlways Smiley

I want these leggings! Might click on that liketoknowit link for the first time laugh out loud

Not as graceful as a ballerina when I'm at the gym, but these lace up leggings might say otherwise  Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 28 1f609  p.s. they just went on sale & come in 5 different colors! Check them out via @liketoknow.it where details will easily be sent right to your inbox  Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 28 1f48c http://liketk.it/2qhJr #liketkit #ltkunder100 #ltkitsalealert #fitfashion #blogger  Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 28 1f4f7 : @nicolebalsamophoto by @cailaquinn

Last edited by TheWrongReasons on Sat Feb 04, 2017 4:13 pm; edited 1 time in total

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Feb 04, 2017 3:05 pm

Those leggins are adorable!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by SunnyRachel Thu Feb 09, 2017 1:00 am

@summerdayze handwave good to see you back around here. True, love she's keep busy. Agree, with you on the other part 2  Have a good wk! Come back around again!

@EliseAlways Hey EA! How are you doing these days? Nice to see you pop in again!Great video you shared of her in it.Thanks, for sharing. So cute the husy putting moves on her!Have a good wk!

@Swiss Girl Hi Swissy  handwave  Keep coming back! Ditto me 2 I've been a fan since her doing Ben's season. Def, love how she looks at life even when so many try to bring her down. She just keeps  going granted she like us with bad days 2. Yet, I love how she keeps coming back from everything! Are u from a different country? Love ur SN! Lovely week to you.

@Kels0012 we try our best to keep her going around here. Lovely wk to you!

@George1218 handwave Hi George! Agree, I would love to see her host a travel show or program. That's why I adore her as well her personality. No wonder when people meet her they say that. Good week to you!Hope to see you pop back in around here!
@TheWrongReasons No problem! Glad you pop in as well keeping us going clapping!  I hope she goes back to Canada it looked so beautiful and wonderful people she met. sorry ur fav went home this wk. May she find a great man for her in the future. Have a good week girly!

@GuardianAngel  how are you doing this wk? Thanks for what you do :claphands  Have a great week GA!

@bluwavz where are you?laugh out loud Did you see Caila's snap? She went on date with a lawyer on Tues? Sounds interesting!Will there be a date 2?hmmm laugh out loud

Hope everyone has a great wk! Hope to pop back in with vids I got from ig and snap sometime over the wkd!  All of you score

Also love this beautiful pic that was posted with caption on Caila

This gem with a beautiful soul ❄️ @cailaquinn #nastasiaincanada by @nastasiaspassport

Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 28 Dolupa8a86b
SunnyRachel
SunnyRachel

Female Posts : 329

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Feb 09, 2017 11:09 am

Those are the Parliament buildings in Ottawa Ontario, Canada behind her. She is standing on what I believe is the Alexandra Bridge which connects Ontario and Quebec. She has the Canadian Olympic Team mittens on!

Lovely pic!

Would love it if she had a 2nd date with the lawyer guy!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Thu Feb 09, 2017 1:30 pm

Love her mittens! I'm glad Caila's is getting out there and dating.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15294

Back to top Go down

Post by Swiss Girl Thu Feb 09, 2017 1:59 pm

Yes, i'm from Switzerland. I would like to paticipiate more to the forum, but my english is not so good to write all my thoughts down.
So I just enjoy to read all the interesting posts about my favorites Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 28 1f609

Swiss Girl

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Feb 09, 2017 3:50 pm

@Swiss Girl do not worry about your English. We will understand, and if we don't, we will ask. yes

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Feb 09, 2017 4:04 pm

@SunnyRachel Hello hello! Smiley No I hadn't seen it. Thanks for sharing and keeping us updated! Smiley! bestbud!
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19225

Back to top Go down

Post by Swiss Girl Thu Feb 09, 2017 5:03 pm

Thank you GA Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 28 1f600

Swiss Girl

Back to top Go down

Post by George1218 Fri Feb 10, 2017 12:04 pm

Swiss Girl - Don't worry about how good your English is, EVERYBODY is welcome here!!! bestbud!
George1218
George1218

Female Posts : 1051

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 70 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 49 ... 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion

+61
Chgohighlife
blueblues
Jolena
HavaDrPepper
ReneeM