Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@gmail.com

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #3

Page 29 of 57 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 43 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #3 - Page 29 Empty Re: Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #3

Post by Swiss Girl on Fri Feb 10, 2017 1:48 pm

blowkiss

Swiss Girl

Back to top Go down

Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #3 - Page 29 Empty Re: Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #3

Post by SunnyRachel on Tue Feb 14, 2017 1:49 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] me 2! Yet, I think the lawyer was 2 young for per her snap. I can hope she ends up dating another lawyer who is older for her. Thanks, for letting us  know where the picture was taken in Canada.Hope you have a great wk rock

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] don't be shy we all aren't perfect and we all help each other out here. If you need help w icon picture etc and everything we will help you. They all helped me around such good people around here. I remember, when I first popped up [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Blu and GA were very helpful to me around here. Again, welcomeyall Swissy! Love you are from Switzerland. Hey, maybe you will run into Caila as she visits  Switzerland often each yr. Have a good week!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] is that really you blu? or imposter?laugh out loud j/k girldance Hey! No problem!Hope you are well. Have a great week :dancingdoggy:

Hope you all have a great week and you all are  wow  :alltens

Loving all the pics of Caila at Fashion week. Love she got to meet Designer Son Jung Wan & more
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Love this from her blog
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Source With Love Caila.com

Happy Valentine's Day everyone  beatingheart
Source cailaquinn instagram stories

SunnyRachel
SunnyRachel

Female Posts : 313

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons on Thu Feb 16, 2017 3:32 am

Yes, welcome, @Swiss Girl Smiley

I've been enjoying Caila's "Bachelor viewing party with Brittany" IG stories (I liked Brittany on Coupled Smiley) - their friendship is so cute!

You are the sparkling to my hard seltzer & without you I wouldn't laugh as hard on Monday nights. You always offer to pop the can when I have freshly painted nails and I always remind you to choose zero sugar options. I promise to always help you [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and bring your favorite flavor of 90 calorie Smirnoff Spiked Sparkling Seltzer if you promise to always eat the last cupcake so I don't have to. Saving a rose for you  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  cheers my lovely Galentine [champagne flutes emoji] @SmirnoffUS [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 1988

Back to top Go down

Post by Swiss Girl on Thu Feb 16, 2017 5:38 am

Thank you all for your warm welcome [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
SunnyRachel, I like you call me Swissy [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Wish you all a great weekend!

Swiss Girl

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons on Sat Feb 18, 2017 2:38 pm

Source: my screenshots from caila.quinn SnapChat

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Back to top Go down

Post by SunnyRachel on Sat Feb 18, 2017 3:31 pm

I wonder if the girls will win? Caila looks adorable for Family Feud Can't wait to see when it airs on TV!

One of my fav pictures of Caila and Sharleen They could be sisters and love the friendship they have! Love how it's on Caila's blog!
Source withlovecaila.Com

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Have good wkd Swissy!
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Caila always showing how great she is. Thanks for sharing those. Have a great weekend WR!

Have a great wkd everyone rock

SunnyRachel
SunnyRachel

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz on Sat Feb 18, 2017 4:48 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Thanks for the great pics! I'm rooting for ladies to win Family Feud for sure.  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Have a great weekend fellow Caila fans! sunny
bluwavz
bluwavz

Female Posts : 12079

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz on Sun Feb 19, 2017 12:47 am

"Embrace your body like Beyoncé," she told me. It's not often I'm reminded to flaunt something so personal.. but she didn't have to tell me twice! Sharing this master styling moment for the @cynthia_rowley event by @alexandrarenestyling [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: @grossmanpictures by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Source: amanda_stantonn Instagram Story
bluwavz
bluwavz

Female Posts : 12079

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 on Sun Feb 19, 2017 2:23 am

She's dating a lawyer? Whooo is he? Or do we know?

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons on Sun Feb 19, 2017 3:31 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] NP ... Thank YOU ladies for all your updates ! Smiley

Hope all our "Caila friends" have an awesome weekend! blowkiss

The slumber party with Amanda & Lauren looks so cute. Glad to see them hanging out and having fun.

Another pic, this one from Amanda's SnapChat (amandabee4):

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I think she went on the be date with him - not sure if they went out again Smiley

It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
You remember that?
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Back to top Go down

Post by SunnyRachel on Mon Feb 20, 2017 7:33 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Bluuuuuuuuu PINKHEART I hope they can win! Hope you are having a good Monday! Caila, looks great in green. Thanks for sharing that pic and the sreencap of her w the girls from her season.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] WR  PINKHEART Thanks for sharing as well. Thanks for the sceencaps on Caila and those girls. Hope you are having a great Monday!

Hope everyone is trying to have a good Monday  group hug  remember  thanks! for all of you being you.

This guy is cute! From her stories! laugh out loud he was smiling so much with our girl!

These pics were taken on v-day on the event she did in NYC. Look at the guys and the one kissing her cheek  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  
Source @zazagm3 twitter

It's throwback Monday since it's HTD's on the show today. Let's do this throwback on Caila's HTD!  She made that basketball shot!  yougogirl
Source my gif via imgur

SunnyRachel
SunnyRachel

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel on Tue Feb 21, 2017 12:37 am

Oh! Is that the same guy?? It looks like it. He's so cute! Thanks [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

___________________________________________________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] RIP Sophie Little Girl  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 53494

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 57 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 43 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum