SELECT CONTENT

Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion

Page 29 of 70 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 49 ... 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

vsco - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 29 Empty Re: Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion

Post by Swiss Girl Fri Feb 10, 2017 1:48 pm

blowkiss

Swiss Girl

Back to top Go down

vsco - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 29 Empty Re: Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion

Post by SunnyRachel Tue Feb 14, 2017 1:49 am

@GuardianAngel me 2! Yet, I think the lawyer was 2 young for per her snap. I can hope she ends up dating another lawyer who is older for her. Thanks, for letting us  know where the picture was taken in Canada.Hope you have a great wk rock

@Swiss Girl don't be shy we all aren't perfect and we all help each other out here. If you need help w icon picture etc and everything we will help you. They all helped me around such good people around here. I remember, when I first popped up @dee Blu and GA were very helpful to me around here. Again, welcomeyall Swissy! Love you are from Switzerland. Hey, maybe you will run into Caila as she visits  Switzerland often each yr. Have a good week!

@bluwavz is that really you blu? or imposter?laugh out loud j/k girldance Hey! No problem!Hope you are well. Have a great week :dancingdoggy:

Hope you all have a great week and you all are  wow  :alltens:

Loving all the pics of Caila at Fashion week. Love she got to meet Designer Son Jung Wan & more
http://charmingcailaquinn.tumblr.com/

Love this from her blog
vsco - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 29 TiRCldL
Source With Love Caila.com

Happy Valentine's Day everyone  beatingheart
vsco - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 29 IDwgvgV
Source cailaquinn instagram stories

vsco - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 29 Dolupa8a86b
SunnyRachel
SunnyRachel

Female Posts : 329

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Thu Feb 16, 2017 3:32 am

Yes, welcome, @Swiss Girl Smiley

I've been enjoying Caila's "Bachelor viewing party with Brittany" IG stories (I liked Brittany on Coupled Smiley) - their friendship is so cute!

You are the sparkling to my hard seltzer & without you I wouldn't laugh as hard on Monday nights. You always offer to pop the can when I have freshly painted nails and I always remind you to choose zero sugar options. I promise to always help you #DrinkSmarter and bring your favorite flavor of 90 calorie Smirnoff Spiked Sparkling Seltzer if you promise to always eat the last cupcake so I don't have to. Saving a rose for you  vsco - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 29 1f339  cheers my lovely Galentine [champagne flutes emoji] @SmirnoffUS #SmirnoffPartner #GalentinesDay by @cailaquinn

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by Swiss Girl Thu Feb 16, 2017 5:38 am

Thank you all for your warm welcome vsco - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 29 1f49d
SunnyRachel, I like you call me Swissy vsco - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 29 1f60d
Wish you all a great weekend!

Swiss Girl

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Sat Feb 18, 2017 2:38 pm

vsco - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 29 Img_0919
vsco - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 29 Img_1010
Source: my screenshots from caila.quinn SnapChat

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Back to top Go down

Post by SunnyRachel Sat Feb 18, 2017 3:31 pm

I wonder if the girls will win? Caila looks adorable for Family Feud Can't wait to see when it airs on TV!
vsco - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 29 84tWBPo

One of my fav pictures of Caila and Sharleen They could be sisters and love the friendship they have! Love how it's on Caila's blog!
vsco - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 29 EmSGWkd
Source withlovecaila.Com

@Swiss Girl Have good wkd Swissy!
@TheWrongReasons Caila always showing how great she is. Thanks for sharing those. Have a great weekend WR!

Have a great wkd everyone rock

vsco - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 29 Dolupa8a86b
SunnyRachel
SunnyRachel

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sat Feb 18, 2017 4:48 pm

@TheWrongReasons @SunnyRachel Thanks for the great pics! I'm rooting for ladies to win Family Feud for sure.  vsco - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 29 1f601 Have a great weekend fellow Caila fans! sunny
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19214

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sun Feb 19, 2017 12:47 am

"Embrace your body like Beyoncé," she told me. It's not often I'm reminded to flaunt something so personal.. but she didn't have to tell me twice! Sharing this master styling moment for the @cynthia_rowley event by @alexandrarenestyling #styledbyars #ARSquad #CynthiaRowley #loveyourbody vsco - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 29 1f4f7: @grossmanpictures by @cailaquinn

vsco - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 29 1f60a  vsco - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 29 1f31b  vsco - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 29 1f31f

vsco - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 29 15185985_1283575118402384_1707981912343052288_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=MTQ1MzMxOTk3MTMzNjcwOTM5Nw%3D%3D
Source: amanda_stantonn Instagram Story
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19214

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Sun Feb 19, 2017 2:23 am

She's dating a lawyer? Whooo is he? Or do we know?

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Sun Feb 19, 2017 3:31 am

@bluwavz @SunnyRachel NP ... Thank YOU ladies for all your updates ! Smiley

Hope all our "Caila friends" have an awesome weekend! blowkiss

The slumber party with Amanda & Lauren looks so cute. Glad to see them hanging out and having fun.

Another pic, this one from Amanda's SnapChat (amandabee4):
vsco - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 29 Img_1013

@california90 I think she went on the be date with him - not sure if they went out again Smiley

It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
You remember that?
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Back to top Go down

Post by SunnyRachel Mon Feb 20, 2017 7:33 pm

@bluwavz Bluuuuuuuuu PINKHEART I hope they can win! Hope you are having a good Monday! Caila, looks great in green. Thanks for sharing that pic and the sreencap of her w the girls from her season.

@TheWrongReasons WR  PINKHEART Thanks for sharing as well. Thanks for the sceencaps on Caila and those girls. Hope you are having a great Monday!

Hope everyone is trying to have a good Monday  group hug  remember  thanks! for all of you being you.

This guy is cute! From her stories! laugh out loud he was smiling so much with our girl!
vsco - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 29 UudrlcK

These pics were taken on v-day on the event she did in NYC. Look at the guys and the one kissing her cheek  vsco - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 29 1f60d  
vsco - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 29 4UrHmtN
Source @zazagm3 twitter

It's throwback Monday since it's HTD's on the show today. Let's do this throwback on Caila's HTD!  She made that basketball shot!  :yougogirl:
vsco - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 29 AzwMMHX
Source my gif via imgur

SunnyRachel
SunnyRachel

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Feb 21, 2017 12:37 am

Oh! Is that the same guy?? It looks like it. He's so cute! Thanks @SunnyRachel

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 70 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 49 ... 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion

+61
Chgohighlife
blueblues
Jolena
HavaDrPepper
ReneeM