SELECT CONTENT

Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion

Page 30 of 70 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 50 ... 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

blogger - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 30 Empty Re: Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion

Post by bluwavz Tue Feb 21, 2017 9:24 pm

Saw this in the BenLo thread thanks to @Lennoxcolinrolland  blogger - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 30 1f60a

Love hearing how these beauties are making' waves ... the kind you want to run your fingers through of course blogger - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 30 1f481 blogger - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 30 1f30a #babes by @cailaquinn
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19212

Back to top Go down

blogger - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 30 Empty Re: Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion

Post by SunnyRachel Wed Feb 22, 2017 12:44 am

@GuardianAngel laugh out loud I don't think it's the same guy. That guy from her stories was in Cali the other was in NYC. I hope we see more cute guys on her stories in the future. I gotta say I'm happy it's not anyone from the franchise.laugh out loud  Keep rockin GA and hope you are having a great week :yougogirl:

@bluwavz  thanks for sharing those pics. curious why are they hanging out with our fav lately? Just hope our girl is careful. So many always love to bring her down when things already starting to look up more and more good things to come from her. Can't wait to see her with the try guys soon! Keep rockin  :yougogirl:

ET hairflip with the girls from ET
blogger - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 30 ISrt2c3
Source cailaquinn instagram stories

Caila with the Afterbuzz sign
blogger - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 30 98YlHhL
Source cailaquinn instagram stories

From Fashion week 2017

blogger - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 30 Dolupa8a86b
SunnyRachel
SunnyRachel

Female Posts : 329

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Feb 22, 2017 1:09 am

My gosh what I would do to have that hair. hmmm She's gorgeous.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by EliseAlways Thu Feb 23, 2017 10:32 pm

https://youtu.be/lEBCoyyaEko

So many gif-able Caila scenes. Somebody please get on it. laugh out loud

Also, THANKS, everyone for keeping this thread updated. I don't log in as much but I lurk once in a while. ❤️
EliseAlways
EliseAlways

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Thu Feb 23, 2017 10:43 pm

Yeah I just noticed her in the video when watching BF laugh out loud. The best vid to be in! haha

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by SunnyRachel Fri Feb 24, 2017 8:03 pm

Caila was cute bandastic and she was part of a fun cheesy team with the Dating Squad . Glad she was with Ned from The Try Guys.  Glad she took part in this fun silly project. Did some gifs let me know if u want a specific one that I didn't do or post here.

blogger - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 30 GO1qYrY
Source Buzzfeedvideo youtube

blogger - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 30 O8oiKwD

blogger - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 30 ImumguR

blogger - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 30 8RYRKad

Caila and Lance Bass
blogger - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 30 1oiRgdg
Source @cailaquinn twitter

@GuardianAngel  agree ,I hope she does a hair video sometime and shares it with us. Good weekend to you GA!
@EliseAlways  Thanks! for posting the video. Agree, so many funny and gif worthy moments. Good weekend to you EA!

Have a great weekend everyone party time and you all are interesting and  :alltens:

blogger - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 30 Dolupa8a86b
SunnyRachel
SunnyRachel

Back to top Go down

Post by EliseAlways Fri Feb 24, 2017 11:55 pm

Thanks, @SunnyRachel!
Ooh I know. Please make one from the music video where she made a shape of a heart. That could easily have been cringeworthy and overly cheesy but for some reason she was so cute.
EliseAlways
EliseAlways

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Feb 25, 2017 12:13 am

She is amazing IMO. She is always busy doing something, having fun, meeting people and just living a wonderful life. Always positive, always smiling!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Feb 28, 2017 4:28 am

Have a good week fellow Caila fans. Smiley  sunny

It's so cold outside Just getting home in time for the Bachelor & a hydrating mask in bed.. My little tip for glowing skin is to use a moisturizing mask in the evenings when I need an extra boost of hydration. blogger - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 30 1f64c I've been using the Aerating Gel mask from @Lumene blogger - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 30 2728 my newest beauty discovery from Finland ... which is where Nick is taking his final few ladies - Anyone else doing a facial mask during tonight's Finland episode?! p.s. I was able to find this mask & a few other #Lumene moisturizing products at @ultabeauty #LumenePartner by @cailaquinn

Feel like this pic needs a "when I grow up.." caption blogger - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 30 1f602, so maybe you could come up with the rest... Missing these beauties already... @laurenbushnell & @amanda_stantonn please come to New York soon! #bachelormonday #captionthis #finalfew by @cailaquinn

Just a couple of kids at a diner. Piecing together memories yet-to-be. Coming together when it matters most. p.s. a memorable brunch spot for a short stop in Chicago order the bacon & radish cake benedict or the granola griddle cakes with cranberry-ginger compote @good_drinker #brunchchicago #chicagoeats by @cailaquinn

Next stop Universal City Walk blogger - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 30 1f682 blogger - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 30 1f64b yes, I'm the dork that needed a pic with the trolley, because it was so cute.. this hotel has it all blogger - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 30 1f60d @thegarland #universalcitywalk #citywalk #Letthegoodtimesroll by @cailaquinn

Needed an extra outfit for my last day in LA and found the cutest white top & sandals on sale at @nordstromrack! Was looking for a flirty look I could wear for a day date... what do you think? blogger - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 30 1f44d or blogger - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 30 1f44e? blogger - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 30 1f648 *** Oh and just in case you want this look too, I linked all of the items with @liketoknow.it so you can have the designer brand styles in your email inbox just by liking this pic blogger - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 30 1f48c http://liketk.it/2qvrP #liketkit #liketkitunder100 #liketkitunder50 #datelook #nordstromrack #whatiwore #ootd #fblogger #blogger #withlovecaila by @cailaquinn

Sips away from the weekend and it tastes like a blueberry martini blogger - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 30 1f33f blogger - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 30 1f33f blogger - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 30 1f33f @thefrontyardla http://liketk.it/2qvbi by @cailaquinn

He wooed his wife by showing her his mosquito bites on his arm, a laughable moment she couldn't help find charmingblogger - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 30 2728Scrolling through my camera roll and can't help but feel grateful to meet so many cool people in this industry! Was able to chat with @nigelbarker last week in the @enews lounge at #NYFW and felt compelled to share this #tbt as an @antmvh1 fangirl by @cailaquinn

cool-side blogger - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 30 1f3ca blogger - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 30 1f3ca pool-side Finally enjoying some blogger - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 30 2600 blogger - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 30 2600 blogger - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 30 2600 in LA! @thegarland p.s. If you get a chance to read Alicia Key's @Allure article it's amazing #withlovecaila #thegarland jumpsuit: @aliceandtrixie by @cailaquinn
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19212

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Wed Mar 01, 2017 6:07 am

beatingheart all the updates - thanks, ladies blowkiss

She should do more skits - she has great energy & is adorable in the vid.

I second (third? laugh out loud) @SunnyRachel @bluwavz - :sprinklehearts fellow Caila fans! Smiley Love this thread!

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by SunnyRachel Fri Mar 03, 2017 8:00 pm

It's Friday jumping up for joy it's the weekend!!!
blogger - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 30 M3aaXA4
Source Buzzfeed Video youtube

Hope everyone had a good week and will have good weekend around here group hug  heartbeat

@EliseAlways are u talking about this one?
blogger - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 30 VMHszY7

or this one? Have good wkd EA!
blogger - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 30 GgDLnSR

@GuardianAngel right? Now, she in New Orleans next week in FL! Have a fun wkd GA!

@bluwavz Hey Blu! Hope you had a great week and will have a good wkd! Look at you with the goods you bring us. Nice pics of her! Thanks, for sharing and caring! So sad to hear on her friend who passed away though w that ig vid she posted with James Bay. Glad she was there for friend who lost the love of her life.

@TheWrongReasons Everyone rocks around here!  I was saying that too. Loved the fun Try Guys video.I hope she does more fun things outside the franchise. Have a great weekend!

More pics from behind the scenes thanks to Kipytn for posting
blogger - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 30 VngjpR5
Source Kiptyn Instagram

blogger - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 30 W7NglHH

Source Kipytn Instagram

Mini vid Caila this past wk saying she's headed to New Orleans (now she is in nola) and Florida next
https://vid.me/m939
Source caila.quinn snapchat

SunnyRachel
SunnyRachel

Back to top Go down

Post by SunnyRachel Mon Mar 06, 2017 8:56 pm

Good Monday to all sweet kiss

Had to stop by and post this pic from Caila in New Orleans with slater the alligator  blogger - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 30 1f62f Can't wait to see what she does in Florida her next stop in a few days

When you see the credit card bill after a girls trip #latergator

https://www.instagram.com/p/BROWf3NAIRz/?taken-by=cailaquinn&hl=en

SunnyRachel
SunnyRachel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 70 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 50 ... 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion

+61
Chgohighlife
blueblues
Jolena
HavaDrPepper
ReneeM