Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations!

A site for fans of The Bachelor & Bachelorette who enjoy

sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Join our site for updates on past contestants as well.

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Enjoy!

Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #3

Page 4 of 21 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #3

Post by Ladybug82 on Wed Oct 19, 2016 6:38 am

^^^ Yes.  Maybe someone else will remember all the details.  I do remember she had filmed in her hometown and maybe telling her family, like Arie did.  But not sure when they told her.  I know we kept waiting to see when she'd head to Cali that last week.  Especially since JoJo was out there and had been for like a week.  We should've known then, some kind of shake up was in the works.  JMO

Ladybug82

Female Posts : 5037

Back to top Go down

Post by dee on Wed Oct 19, 2016 6:56 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Thanks for asking Smiley I'm doing well and I hope everything is good on yoru front. Just busy balancing school, work, and attempting to have a life laugh out loud. It doesn't help that all my shows are back on and I've also been watching the Bachelorette CA as well. I still check this thread from time to time to see how our girl in doing. She looks to be doing well!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] You are able to post videos that are not from YouTube. You just need to either have the URL or you have to upload the video to a host so it provides you with an URL. Once you have that you need to do some basic coding (HTML). I know you both posts pictures regularly, so I think you guys have some basic understanding of HTML. If anything, it's basically a lot of copying and pasting.
Here's a tutorial on how to post a video. The HTML coding is already provided, you just need to replace it url with the your own. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
And Blu was right about the IG stories - you need a chrome extension to view the videos on your desktop. Anyway, hope I was of help. Feel free to PM me.

dee

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz on Wed Oct 19, 2016 7:07 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Thank you! I'll try that out later tonight. yes

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
For all the days when you want to dance the whole way home... ballet flats [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] *** Currently listening: Alice by @officialBiancaRyan *** [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] @liketoknow.it [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]: @stephaniesunderlandphotography by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

@danielseanmaguire and I have a very special relationship. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Here for the right reasons [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]#bachnation#thisjourney by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] #TeamCaila [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

bluwavz

Female Posts : 9292

Back to top Go down

Post by siena on Wed Oct 19, 2016 8:49 am

Thanks so much for the help [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. Smiley I will give it a go asap!  yes

Yes, they definitely shot something in Hudson with Caila in the weeks prior to the announcement. I think right up until the last minute she thought she was going to be the Bachelorette, but then it was switched. She seemed to take it very graciously and I remember her wishing JoJo goodluck.

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by siena on Wed Oct 19, 2016 9:02 am

Fingers crossed these work! (I managed to delete them all a minute ago so hopefully it goes better this time laugh out loud).

Looks like Caila is with her friend Ashley Park who is a Broadway actress (I believe she was Tuptim in The King & I).

Source: cailaquinn IG stories

Last edited by siena on Wed Oct 19, 2016 9:29 am; edited 1 time in total

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by dee on Wed Oct 19, 2016 9:22 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] They worked!!! If you want to make the videos larger you can change the dimensions. Just increase the width and height on your HTML. Smiley

dee

Back to top Go down

Post by siena on Wed Oct 19, 2016 10:03 am

Awesome, I'll change those dimensions! Thanks again [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. Smiley

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by EliseAlways on Thu Oct 20, 2016 2:52 am

I'm liking Caila's new-found confidence. She seems to be more comfortable talking in her snapchats and IG stories. She used to make me cringe a little when she talks to the camera.
She's beautiful even without makeup. Does anyone know who the guy is on her snapchat?

EliseAlways

Back to top Go down

Post by SunnyRachel on Thu Oct 20, 2016 5:48 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] who knows really esp if they already have someone in mind for s21 for etta next season. Even if they reconsidered her I would not want her to be almost getting it again and not get again. A girl can take so much. Hope you are having a good day sunny

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Deeee hey handwave Who knew these mentions would get u 2 pop in. So glad u passed by!Lovely you are well. I am doing quite well!How long left in school?Stay strong!Keep rocking ur busy life. Glad u gave us more tips on html and vids! We always miss seeing you around so happy 2 see you.Have a lovely week rock

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  :Thanktwo for all you do here love the pics u posted and always trying u bets to give us inforamtion and tips.Love her insta stories/pics and all. I wonder if she has ever taken ballet?Love that pic! Love Bianca Ryan was flattered Caila was listening to her music on ig stories!That is such a beautiful song! Also, love she is hanging with Sara H in NYC today!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  yougogirl  :claphands  learning how to master posting vids from ig here and love the pics u post as well! Thanks for posting them with the help of Dee and Blu! The people around here are so amazing to help! Also, Siena I remember u saying how u wanted to post ur vids I think
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] who started around the same time as us here would post vids through tiny pic. Isabella was quick to post vids and gifs. Hope she is well!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Caila always had confidence but she is showing a more different confidence which is lovely to see. Are u talking about the guy with the woman shirt who was sharing the same blanket w her friend Ashely yesterday at picnic? or the guy after her workout today who was shirtless in snap?

SunnyRachel

Back to top Go down

Post by siena on Thu Oct 20, 2016 1:07 pm

Looks like Caila was spending time with Sarah Herron today, showing her around NYC. Smiley

Source: cailaquinn IG stories

I feel so fortunate for the incredible women and men that my experiences on The Bachelor have brought into my life. Friends who support, uplift and show up in life. These relationships are real and I'm so lucky to have ones like this. Also, she's a great photographer  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Source: My screenshots

Last edited by siena on Thu Oct 20, 2016 3:48 pm; edited 2 times in total

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva on Thu Oct 20, 2016 1:22 pm

Sarah is visiting during some lovely, lovely autumn weather.

My doctor asked me: "Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness?" My answer:"No they all enjoy it immensely."

" Let's all take a moment and put our petty Team This and Team That aside and remember when all is said and done we should be Team BBF first.   [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] 
Life really is too short. This is a show. " - Kasha 

Kashathediva

Female Posts : 21631

Back to top Go down

Post by EliseAlways on Thu Oct 20, 2016 4:55 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Oh of course she's always had confidence but this one is different and I like it. I was wondering about the shirtless guy.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] beautiful pictures with Sarah. Looks like Caila's getting the hang of using her new camera. Even Sarah is impressed.

EliseAlways

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:36 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 21 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum