SELECT CONTENT

Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion

Page 4 of 70 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 37 ... 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 4 Empty Re: Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Oct 18, 2016 1:38 pm

^^^ Yes.  Maybe someone else will remember all the details.  I do remember she had filmed in her hometown and maybe telling her family, like Arie did.  But not sure when they told her.  I know we kept waiting to see when she'd head to Cali that last week.  Especially since JoJo was out there and had been for like a week.  We should've known then, some kind of shake up was in the works.  JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 4 Empty Re: Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion

Post by dee Tue Oct 18, 2016 1:56 pm

@SunnyRachel Thanks for asking Smiley I'm doing well and I hope everything is good on yoru front. Just busy balancing school, work, and attempting to have a life laugh out loud. It doesn't help that all my shows are back on and I've also been watching the Bachelorette CA as well. I still check this thread from time to time to see how our girl in doing. She looks to be doing well!

@siena @bluwavz You are able to post videos that are not from YouTube. You just need to either have the URL or you have to upload the video to a host so it provides you with an URL. Once you have that you need to do some basic coding (HTML). I know you both posts pictures regularly, so I think you guys have some basic understanding of HTML. If anything, it's basically a lot of copying and pasting.
Here's a tutorial on how to post a video. The HTML coding is already provided, you just need to replace it url with the your own. http://www.w3schools.com/html/tryit.asp?filename=tryhtml5_video_all
And Blu was right about the IG stories - you need a chrome extension to view the videos on your desktop. Anyway, hope I was of help. Feel free to PM me.
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Oct 18, 2016 2:07 pm

@dee Thank you! I'll try that out later tonight. yes

For all the days when you want to dance the whole way home... ballet flats #ftw *** Currently listening: Alice by @officialBiancaRyan *** http://liketk.it/2ppiF @liketoknow.it #liketkit #ootd #ltkunder100 #ltkshoecrush #centralpark Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 4 1f4f7: @stephaniesunderlandphotography by @cailaquinn

@danielseanmaguire and I have a very special relationship. #bachelorfamisthebestfam #vinsanebirthday by @izzygoodkind

Here for the right reasons Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 4 1f339 Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 4 1f339 Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 4 1f339 #bachmondays#bachnation#thisjourney by @julieeeepoll
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19212

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Tue Oct 18, 2016 3:49 pm

Thanks so much for the help @dee. Smiley I will give it a go asap!  yes

Yes, they definitely shot something in Hudson with Caila in the weeks prior to the announcement. I think right up until the last minute she thought she was going to be the Bachelorette, but then it was switched. She seemed to take it very graciously and I remember her wishing JoJo goodluck.

"You know what love is? It is all kindness, generosity." ~ Rumi

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Tue Oct 18, 2016 4:02 pm

Fingers crossed these work! (I managed to delete them all a minute ago so hopefully it goes better this time laugh out loud).

Looks like Caila is with her friend Ashley Park who is a Broadway actress (I believe she was Tuptim in The King & I).

Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 4 2m5ld1k
Source: cailaquinn IG stories

Last edited by siena on Tue Oct 18, 2016 4:29 pm; edited 1 time in total

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Tue Oct 18, 2016 4:22 pm

@Siena They worked!!! If you want to make the videos larger you can change the dimensions. Just increase the width and height on your HTML. Smiley
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Tue Oct 18, 2016 5:03 pm

Awesome, I'll change those dimensions! Thanks again @dee. Smiley

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by EliseAlways Wed Oct 19, 2016 9:52 am

I'm liking Caila's new-found confidence. She seems to be more comfortable talking in her snapchats and IG stories. She used to make me cringe a little when she talks to the camera.
She's beautiful even without makeup. Does anyone know who the guy is on her snapchat?
EliseAlways
EliseAlways

Back to top Go down

Post by SunnyRachel Wed Oct 19, 2016 12:48 pm

@bleuberry who knows really esp if they already have someone in mind for s21 for etta next season. Even if they reconsidered her I would not want her to be almost getting it again and not get again. A girl can take so much. Hope you are having a good day sunny

@dee Deeee hey handwave Who knew these mentions would get u 2 pop in. So glad u passed by!Lovely you are well. I am doing quite well!How long left in school?Stay strong!Keep rocking ur busy life. Glad u gave us more tips on html and vids! We always miss seeing you around so happy 2 see you.Have a lovely week rock

@bluwavz  :Thanktwo for all you do here love the pics u posted and always trying u bets to give us inforamtion and tips.Love her insta stories/pics and all. I wonder if she has ever taken ballet?Love that pic! Love Bianca Ryan was flattered Caila was listening to her music on ig stories!That is such a beautiful song! Also, love she is hanging with Sara H in NYC today!

@siena  :yougogirl:  :claphands  learning how to master posting vids from ig here and love the pics u post as well! Thanks for posting them with the help of Dee and Blu! The people around here are so amazing to help! Also, Siena I remember u saying how u wanted to post ur vids I think
@Isabella who started around the same time as us here would post vids through tiny pic. Isabella was quick to post vids and gifs. Hope she is well!

@EliseAlways Caila always had confidence but she is showing a more different confidence which is lovely to see. Are u talking about the guy with the woman shirt who was sharing the same blanket w her friend Ashely yesterday at picnic? or the guy after her workout today who was shirtless in snap?
SunnyRachel
SunnyRachel

Female Posts : 329

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Wed Oct 19, 2016 8:07 pm

Looks like Caila was spending time with Sarah Herron today, showing her around NYC. Smiley

Source: cailaquinn IG stories

I feel so fortunate for the incredible women and men that my experiences on The Bachelor have brought into my life. Friends who support, uplift and show up in life. These relationships are real and I'm so lucky to have ones like this. Also, she's a great photographer  Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 4 1f600  Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 4 1f44c  by @sarahherron

Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 4 23m0tc1
Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 4 1z4h8v6
Source: My screenshots

Last edited by siena on Wed Oct 19, 2016 10:48 pm; edited 2 times in total

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Oct 19, 2016 8:22 pm

Sarah is visiting during some lovely, lovely autumn weather.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by EliseAlways Wed Oct 19, 2016 11:55 pm

@SunnyRachel Oh of course she's always had confidence but this one is different and I like it. I was wondering about the shirtless guy.

@siena beautiful pictures with Sarah. Looks like Caila's getting the hang of using her new camera. Even Sarah is impressed.
EliseAlways
EliseAlways

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 70 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 37 ... 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion

+61
Chgohighlife
blueblues
Jolena
HavaDrPepper
ReneeM