SELECT CONTENT

Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion

Page 32 of 70 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 51 ... 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 32 Empty Re: Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion

Post by SunnyRachel Mon Mar 13, 2017 6:43 pm

@GuardianAngel YW and no problem. She didn't really share much since she was with family which I think is even better. When you are with family you cherish those moments more. Agree, many who know her even say she's the nicest. Great how some met her at Disney World.Have a blessed Monday GA! Thanks for all what you do around here. You must be happy about today hope he ends up with who you want him with  Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 32 1f61c  laugh out loud at ur other comment god forbid if that happens good thing Caila doesn't follow her anymore on twitter.

@dee  handwave Hey Hey! Well I learned from  one of the best to keep things going in this thread.  Ditto!! I don't want her doing Blip laugh out loud Agree, I don't see her with any either. I want her with Nigel Barker John Legend Ned Fulmer (Try Guy) Eugene (Try Guy) Channing Tatum etc type of man oh and she loves a man in suit someone who daper in a suit.

I was shocked he talked so openly about being active in everything. I knew u would love that and buy it when u see it in the grocery store. Esp, his pic in motorcycle. How's school treating you? Have a great week. Hope you pop in again in the future. Keep rocking life DeedeeCaila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 32 1f61c

@EliseAlways She even liked Ben and RT stuff in the past recently. Doesn't mean they are getting back together. I just think she liked pics with family as she liked others with family pictures too yesterday. Our girl is sooo nice in general. Also,many thousands of people do go to Disney World as well. So hope it was just nice likes. I'm no fan of jarrod and never will be. If you saw her instagram stories she was most of the time with her mom and father. Loved the cute boombrang with her grandparents and dad. Go figure her grandmother paints no wonder Caila loves painting.  Have a good week EA!

@bluwav where are you? Hope you are feeling better now! Know you rock!

Have a good Monday everyone  heartbeat  sign heart

This is so cute look at young caila with her family
Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 32 1dFVXvm
Source cailaquinn instagram stories

Look at her eyes
Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 32 8KjpqTn
Source @ashleyblitzphoto instagram

Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 32 Dolupa8a86b
SunnyRachel
SunnyRachel

Female Posts : 329

Back to top Go down

Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 32 Empty Re: Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion

Post by bluwavz Mon Mar 13, 2017 6:47 pm

@SunnyRachel I'm here and feeling better. My family came down to visit for two weeks and they've been keeping me busy. Love that pic of Caila you posted. Smiley
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19214

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Tue Mar 14, 2017 3:51 am

Cute friendship Smiley

Watching tonight's finale of @bachelorabc may very well turn into a slumber party  Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 32 263a  Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 32 2744  @cailaquinn by @brittany.lo

@SunnyRachel thanks always for all the updates - blowkiss
@bluwavz - sorry to hear you haven't been feeling well but glad it's getting better ...
@dee - good to see you again!
@EliseAlways - ugh please let the Orlando thing be a coincidence & that she is just liking out of politeness ... I liked it better when she was shading him on Twitter laugh out loud
@GuardianAngel I love how SunnyRachel always reiterates appreciation for you/the mod team because it really rings true. Thanks to you guys for running this forum with the perfect balance of snark and professionalism Smiley

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Mar 14, 2017 9:46 am

@TheWrongReasons thanks for the kind words. We really appreciate them. bestbud!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Mar 14, 2017 10:32 am

@TheWrongReasons Thank you. I hope you are doing well. Smiley
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19214

Back to top Go down

Post by SunnyRachel Tue Mar 14, 2017 2:21 pm

My last post didn't post the rest of what I had posted so another post

@bluwavz So happy you are doing better and that you are with family. So glad to see you around here.party time
@TheWrongReasons Agree nice, friend she made.Keep rocking GA!  @GuardianAngel Blu and many always otheres do the best around  to keep this going. They always deserve the praise. :alltens:

Good Tuesday everyone :sending flowers

Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 32 Dolupa8a86b
SunnyRachel
SunnyRachel

Back to top Go down

Post by SunnyRachel Thu Mar 16, 2017 6:39 pm

Aww! Love them together Caila and Sharleen  so glad they met up yesterday. Cute vids from ig stories and snap from them.
Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 32 B3wuG0N
Source caila.quinn snapchat

I think Caila really isn't ready to fully date yet from her ig and snap stories. At least she's trying to get back in the game from her latest date the other night in snow. Looks like it will be awhile before we have her with someone official with her. May she take her time in finding the one suited right for her. Which is good in the long run.
https://www.instagram.com/p/BRq2drTAF6D/?hl=en

Hope everyone is having a good Thursday and know u all kick butt :inlove

SunnyRachel
SunnyRachel

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Mar 16, 2017 8:06 pm

Love her friendship with Sharleen. Caila has lots of time to meet that special one. She has so much going for her and plenty of dates to go on before she settles down. She's enjoying her life and I hope doesn't dwell on not having a b/friend.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by cookielover12 Thu Mar 16, 2017 8:21 pm

I'm glad Caila is looking for someone outside of Bachelor Nation
cookielover12
cookielover12

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Thu Mar 16, 2017 8:24 pm

I still want her with Kevin P (from Bachelorette Canada) laugh out loud

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by EliseAlways Thu Mar 16, 2017 10:35 pm

I love seeing you all keep this thread active.

I'm not gonna lie, I love Caila but the date recaps make me a bit uncomfortable. I feel like she shouldn't be sharing all of those details right away, IMO. She's basically blacklisting herself from future dates with those guys and possibly future ones who might think Caila will snap about their dates too. JMO.

I like that she's being picky, though. She's still young and she has plenty of time to figure out the qualities she needs in a guy. I'm happy to see her enjoying her single life.
EliseAlways
EliseAlways

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Fri Mar 17, 2017 12:28 am

EliseAlways wrote:I love seeing you all keep this thread active.

I'm not gonna lie, I love Caila but the date recaps make me a bit uncomfortable. I feel like she shouldn't be sharing all of those details right away, IMO. She's basically blacklisting herself from future dates with those guys and possibly future ones who might think Caila will snap about their dates too. JMO.

I like that she's being picky, though. She's still young and she has plenty of time to figure out the qualities she needs in a guy. I'm happy to see her enjoying her single life.

Same. I love Caila because she has fab hair, super pretty and stylish, and smart. But I cringe when I heard she did those recaps. Sure, one bad date but apparently it's not just one.. I def think she's blacklisting herself from future dates with some good guys if they know that its possible Caila would/could publicly humiliate them like that. What guy wants to go on a date with a girl who does that? I think she's just young and doesn't realize what she's doing, but she she's right- she needs to enjoy her single life first/figuring herself first.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 70 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 51 ... 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion

+61
Chgohighlife
blueblues
Jolena
HavaDrPepper
ReneeM