Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations!

A site for fans of The Bachelor & Bachelorette who enjoy

sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Join our site for updates on past contestants.

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Enjoy!

Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #3

Page 34 of 35 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #3

Post by TheWrongReasons on Wed Apr 05, 2017 1:30 am

The babies on her Snaps/IG stories are SO cute!
Just had to express that laugh out loud (and it was so adorable how the older one was "helping" with the fff demo :cutiepie)

Last edited by TheWrongReasons on Wed Apr 05, 2017 2:29 am; edited 1 time in total
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 1113

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz on Wed Apr 05, 2017 2:16 am

This thread always gives me the warm fuzzies. sunny Have a good night fellow Caila fans. Smiley

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] #TeamCaila [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
bluwavz

Female Posts : 9908

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons on Wed Apr 05, 2017 2:36 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] haha yeah this thread is a nice little detour from all the (admittedly addictive) drama sometimes Smiley  Good night! bestbud!

Also ... thanks again to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] for all your posts and updates bestbud!
TheWrongReasons

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite on Wed Apr 05, 2017 10:20 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Thanks for keeping us updated. Nice to see someone from this franchise who rolls with the punches and goes on with her life without bitching she was done wrong because she wasn't made the bette. She enjoys the opportunities it affords her, but still does her own thing.

Do you have any idea what she is doing for work these days? She doesn't seem to be involved with that Bollywood type dance thing that she was working for before.
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons on Thu Apr 06, 2017 1:20 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
picture perfect Monday  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  sneaking outside to enjoy it and snap some pics... p.s. most of my personal photos are of New York City pups... hence the smile..  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] @liketoknow.it  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] : @villa_de_rosa by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
TheWrongReasons

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel on Thu Apr 06, 2017 9:17 am

That hair! I love that sweater coat, very cute.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________
"Have a nice life" . Gord Downie #TheHip

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 37653

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons on Thu Apr 06, 2017 3:37 pm

laugh out loud :cutiepie

You guys know I LOVE playing the cookie game... so I partnered with @oreo and thought I'd share my no hand dunk! Post your own [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] video & tag me - would love to see what you come up with! Go to oreodunksweepstakes.com for more prize info [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
TheWrongReasons

Back to top Go down

Post by SunnyRachel on Fri Apr 07, 2017 5:01 pm

Busy week and I love life! Hope everyone around here had a good week and will have a great weekend!! You all are  :alltens and deserve  heartbeat and  group hug

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Hey Blu! what up?Missed ya around here!Nice you are well girl.Good wkd to u and remember  party time  laugh out loud

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Ditto! Bingo! I knew from the start when I followed her she wasn't like many from the franchise. She def rolls with the punches and moves forward plus, does her thing. Can't wait to see what her future holds with life and love. From what I gather for now she's still doing her blog,travel,and her thing. Hope u had a great weekend! Yes, about [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] no matter how some might find them irrating see u in the other thread at times 2!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Hope you had a great week and keep being an star admin   [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Good weekend 2 you!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Have a great weekend WR!

So cute the babies with Caila

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - Source cailaquinn instagram stories

Beautiful pic of Caila
Source elysealexandriaphoto instagram

This picture of Caila and the blue eyed baby is adorable
Another cute pic of Caila and the baby check on the profile so check it out on Jamie's page [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Source jngrose instagram
SunnyRachel

Female Posts : 223

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz on Sat Apr 08, 2017 10:04 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Thank you. Smiley I hope you and everyone else has a good weekend as well.  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The all occasion outerwear now customized... bombers away [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Big thank you to @brunettethelabel for getting me suited up! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] #TeamCaila [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
bluwavz

Female Posts : 9908

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons on Sun Apr 09, 2017 5:16 pm

Amazing what a little  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  can do...  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] @gstarkennis by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
TheWrongReasons

Back to top Go down

Post by SunnyRachel on Fri Apr 14, 2017 8:06 pm

Have a beautiful weekend everyone rock sweet kiss and :Thanktwo for all being you.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I like her name jacket! Yay Blu! yougogirl

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Love that vid. Good friends put the best smiles and good vibes to life.

I want her necklace and earrings. Seeing her stories and snap. She truly, is so happy being at home. May she keep enjoying her time with her family in Ohio.
Source cailaquinn instagram stories

This is just adorable
and this one
SunnyRachel

Back to top Go down

Post by SunnyRachel on Wed Apr 19, 2017 5:49 pm

Hope you all are having a great week so far heartbeat

Looks like Caila had more fun with babies and took an art class event last night

Source jngrose and pbteen instagram stories
SunnyRachel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 35 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35  Next