SELECT CONTENT

Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion

Page 34 of 70 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 52 ... 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

liketkit - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 34 Empty Re: Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion

Post by TheWrongReasons Wed Apr 05, 2017 2:30 am

The babies on her Snaps/IG stories are SO cute!
Just had to express that laugh out loud (and it was so adorable how the older one was "helping" with the fff demo :cutiepie)

Last edited by TheWrongReasons on Wed Apr 05, 2017 3:29 am; edited 1 time in total
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

liketkit - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 34 Empty Re: Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion

Post by bluwavz Wed Apr 05, 2017 3:16 am

This thread always gives me the warm fuzzies. sunny Have a good night fellow Caila fans. Smiley
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Wed Apr 05, 2017 3:36 am

@bluwavz haha yeah this thread is a nice little detour from all the (admittedly addictive) drama sometimes Smiley  Good night! bestbud!

Also ... thanks again to @SunnyRachel for all your posts and updates bestbud!
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Apr 05, 2017 11:20 am

@SunnyRachel Thanks for keeping us updated. Nice to see someone from this franchise who rolls with the punches and goes on with her life without bitching she was done wrong because she wasn't made the bette. She enjoys the opportunities it affords her, but still does her own thing.

Do you have any idea what she is doing for work these days? She doesn't seem to be involved with that Bollywood type dance thing that she was working for before.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Thu Apr 06, 2017 2:20 am

picture perfect Monday  liketkit - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 34 2600  sneaking outside to enjoy it and snap some pics... p.s. most of my personal photos are of New York City pups... hence the smile..  liketkit - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 34 1f609 #iwantapuppy http://liketk.it/2qUzT #liketkit @liketoknow.it  liketkit - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 34 1f4f7 : @villa_de_rosa by @cailaquinn
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Apr 06, 2017 10:17 am

That hair! I love that sweater coat, very cute.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Thu Apr 06, 2017 4:37 pm

laugh out loud :cutiepie

You guys know I LOVE playing the cookie game... so I partnered with @oreo and thought I'd share my no hand dunk! Post your own #OREODunkSweepstakes video & tag me - would love to see what you come up with! Go to oreodunksweepstakes.com for more prize info #ad by @cailaquinn

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Back to top Go down

Post by SunnyRachel Fri Apr 07, 2017 6:01 pm

Busy week and I love life! Hope everyone around here had a good week and will have a great weekend!! You all are  :alltens: and deserve  heartbeat and  group hug

@bluwavz Hey Blu! what up?Missed ya around here!Nice you are well girl.Good wkd to u and remember  party time  laugh out loud

@Sprite Ditto! Bingo! I knew from the start when I followed her she wasn't like many from the franchise. She def rolls with the punches and moves forward plus, does her thing. Can't wait to see what her future holds with life and love. From what I gather for now she's still doing her blog,travel,and her thing. Hope u had a great weekend! Yes, about #teamfun no matter how some might find them irrating see u in the other thread at times 2!

@GuardianAngel Hope you had a great week and keep being an star admin   liketkit - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 34 1f4ab Good weekend 2 you!

@TheWrongReasons Have a great weekend WR!

So cute the babies with Caila

Original Video - Source cailaquinn instagram stories

Beautiful pic of Caila
liketkit - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 34 L3HjidG
Source elysealexandriaphoto instagram

This picture of Caila and the blue eyed baby is adorable
liketkit - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 34 DM7FDFf
Another cute pic of Caila and the baby check on the profile so check it out on Jamie's page https://www.instagram.com/p/BShNWazg2We/
Source jngrose instagram

liketkit - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 34 Dolupa8a86b
SunnyRachel
SunnyRachel

Female Posts : 329

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sat Apr 08, 2017 11:04 pm

@SunnyRachel Thank you. Smiley I hope you and everyone else has a good weekend as well.  liketkit - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 34 270c

The all occasion outerwear now customized... bombers away liketkit - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 34 270c liketkit - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 34 270c liketkit - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 34 270c Big thank you to @brunettethelabel for getting me suited up! #weekendwarrior by @cailaquinn
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Sun Apr 09, 2017 6:16 pm

Amazing what a little  liketkit - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 34 2600  can do...  liketkit - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 34 2728  #sundayfunday @gstarkennis by @cailaquinn
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Back to top Go down

Post by SunnyRachel Fri Apr 14, 2017 9:06 pm

Have a beautiful weekend everyone rock sweet kiss and :Thanktwo for all being you.

@bluwavz I like her name jacket! Yay Blu! :yougogirl:

@TheWrongReasons Love that vid. Good friends put the best smiles and good vibes to life.

I want her necklace and earrings. Seeing her stories and snap. She truly, is so happy being at home. May she keep enjoying her time with her family in Ohio.
liketkit - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 34 NOCjdvM
Source cailaquinn instagram stories

This is just adorable
https://twitter.com/CailaQuinn/status/852371867268677632
and this one
https://www.instagram.com/p/BS4DRqAA05u/?taken-by=cailaquinn&hl=en

liketkit - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 34 Dolupa8a86b
SunnyRachel
SunnyRachel

Back to top Go down

Post by SunnyRachel Wed Apr 19, 2017 6:49 pm

Hope you all are having a great week so far heartbeat

Looks like Caila had more fun with babies and took an art class event last night
https://www.instagram.com/p/BTC6PR5DBxu/?hl=en

https://www.instagram.com/p/BTB2rbkgc2h/?hl=en

https://streamable.com/waol4
Source jngrose and pbteen instagram stories

SunnyRachel
SunnyRachel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 70 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 52 ... 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion

+61
Chgohighlife
blueblues
Jolena
HavaDrPepper
ReneeM