SELECT CONTENT

Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion

Page 35 of 70 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 52 ... 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

liketkit - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 35 Empty Re: Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Apr 19, 2017 9:46 pm

@SunnyRachel Aww so sweet to see Caila with babies! She is a beautiful as ever. Thanks for always keeping us updated. yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

liketkit - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 35 Empty Re: Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion

Post by SunnyRachel Mon Apr 24, 2017 5:43 pm

Hope everyone had a good weekend and will have a great week remember all of you are score and thanks! for just being all of  you.

@GuardianAngel You  rock GA keep being rad so much do and others on this forum :Thanktwo for making it  a great place to stop by when we can. Have a lovely week  :yougogirl:

Love Caila runs 2 miles when she can and also does yoga.
liketkit - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 35 IWsXVCk
Source my gif

Nice on fitness. I love that pic of her and her dad doing a marathon in past.
http://charmingcailaquinn.tumblr.com/post/159848355850/did-you-know-that-hapa-beauty-caila-quinn-runs

liketkit - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 35 Dolupa8a86b
SunnyRachel
SunnyRachel

Female Posts : 329

Back to top Go down

Post by EliseAlways Thu Apr 27, 2017 12:50 pm

http://trainingjunkie.usatoday.com/2017/04/18/0to60-fit-chronicles-a-former-contestant-on-the-bachelor-finds-love-in-helping-others-be-healthy/

Has this been posted? I love how articulate she is here.

Nice to see you ladies keeping this thread warm. Smiley
EliseAlways
EliseAlways

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu May 04, 2017 10:36 pm

Hey there fellow Caila fans! Smiley

Putting on some finishing touches liketkit - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 35 1f484 Trying to play it cool after bumping into @lorigreinershark backstage at @qvc... honestly I usually never fan girl #ilovesharktank liketkit - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 35 1f648 But now I'm all pumped up to play with travel beauty trends on @beautyiq at 9pm tonight! http://liketk.it/2rfQ2 #liketkit @liketoknow.it by @cailaquinn

Can't wait to get to the chapter where they runaway together liketkit - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 35 2728 Feeling a little romantic with the spring in full bloom... ready for maxi skirt season to begin.. for all those weekend trips and weddings coming up. Tagged this crisp white top and a few mix & match skirt @liketoknow.it options... get this look via liketkit - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 35 1f449 http://liketk.it/2rfyg #liketkit liketkit - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 35 1f338 liketkit - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 35 1f4f7: @jasonhuangco by @cailaquinn

how you love yourself is how you teach others to love you - #rupikaur Picked up this book again to see if it might help a friend through grieving... & ended up wanting to share this little poem above. How do you love yourself? Do you practice patience.. kindness? forgiveness?... *** Tag a friend and share a word or two.. on why you love them & in return I'll like and comment an affirmation on your latest pic liketkit - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 35 2728 #withlovecaila http://liketk.it/2rdXM #liketkit @liketoknow.it liketkit - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 35 1f4f7: @alealovely by @cailaquinn

Sometimes we make problems into mountains... big.. steep.. jagged.. rocks that we stare at for hours... hoping they look easier to overcome. Nothing changes when you stay at the bottom. Nothing changes when you stare at your phone and wonder what being at the top would be like... But maybe it isn't as hard or big or jagged as we think. If you only tackle what's straight ahead - there is even a marked path leading the way. And eventually you'll turn around to see how far you've come. A beautiful ombré wave of trees waving back at you, a still river of resolve, because YOU made it. But I too need a reminder sometimes that.. no one said you have to climb it alone #withlovecaila p.s. 1 hour outside NYC * 3 hour hike * 6ish miles later Love you little Lo @brittany.lo by @cailaquinn

Spot the full glass in the background? liketkit - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 35 1f602 you know you've got a lot on your mind when you forget you already poured yourself a glass... thank goodness it's Friday! Simplified this evening's outfit with a comfy drape dress I picked up at @NordstromRack & shared my favorite stud earrings too via @liketoknow.it now under $20! http://liketk.it/2rbHL #liketkit #NordstromRack #happyfriday #tgif #cheers #RackPack #ad by @cailaquinn

Debated starting this caption with a Pinterest worthy quote... but that didn't feel very @chrissyteigen . So since the liketkit - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 35 2600 is finallyyyyy out in NYC... going to kick off your shaken, not stirred kind of weekend with a little Pepper Thai Cocktail recipe she taught me yesterday: * 1.5 oz. of Smirnoff No. 21 * 3/4 oz. fresh lemon juice * 3/4 oz. Strawberry Pepper Syrup * 1 oz. soda * 3 Thai basil leaves Cheers! #cocktailswithchrissy @SmirnoffUS p.s. For those that DMed me.. screenshot this pic after downloading the @liketoknow.it app for dress details http://liketk.it/2rbrf #liketkit #happyfriday! #withlovecaila by @cailaquinn

The face you make when you wake up before your alarm goes off... because well... it's a Monday  For those of you that like a gingham sleeve as dramatic as your "just 5 more minutes" squint.. tagged a few via liketkit - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 35 1f449 http://liketk.it/2r3vQ #liketkit @liketoknow.it liketkit - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 35 1f4f7: @alealovely by @cailaquinn

Whether your family is your deep breath or you need to take a deep breath around your family.. find little moments to tuck away for safe keeping.. you never know the next time you'll all be together liketkit - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 35 2728 #withlovecaila #happyeasterweekend liketkit - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 35 1f4f7: @purasoulphoto by @cailaquinn

Cute little video with the pup. #arfarf  liketkit - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 35 1f415

Home is where someone runs to greet you liketkit - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 35 2728 by @cailaquinn

Omg that hair.  liketkit - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 35 1f60d  liketkit - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 35 1f60d  liketkit - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 35 1f60d  liketkit - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 35 1f60d  liketkit - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 35 1f60d

New Blog Post! Hair Food's Color Protect collection gave my hair what it was craving! Honey hues on the ends of my curls were looking for a little nourishment. My friends at @Simply suggested I try @HairFood's new Sulfate-Free Collection at @Target for a gentile color safe lather... Must be honest, I didn't really know what sulfates were, but now I'm sharing everything I learned about them.... trust me, you won't miss them! #Ad #AdiosSulfates #HairFood new on withlovecaila.com! (Link in bio) http://liketk.it/2qZ3h #liketkit @liketoknow.it by @cailaquinn
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19214

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu May 04, 2017 11:27 pm

@bluwavz Thank you for posting all this! This young girl can seriously put me in a positive mood quite quickly! She is gorgeous. I really enjoy her captions, very creative and very poetic.

I want that hair and body. I'll never have either one laugh out loud but I can certainly take some of her positive energy and use it to my advantage. She needs to make a desk note pad that has a positive message for every day.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Thu May 04, 2017 11:31 pm

Thanks Bleu - always smiling and finding the positive in everything.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5290

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu May 04, 2017 11:46 pm

I love her clothes. Everything posted above I would wear...particularly that pink skirt and top.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by SunnyRachel Thu May 11, 2017 5:12 pm

@EliseAlways Thanks for posting the link on that! She is articulate and love her fitness! Hope you are good.

@bluwavz Thanks for keeping us with updates!Love when others can do it as well! Yay! So happy to see you around. Hope you are well! Keep rocking as mod and more! Love the pics you posted. Love she went to QVC and also love the pink skirt and white top. I love she might be working again with the guy who took that pic of her in pink skirt.So nice she went hiking and love love that NYC pic of her over the bridge!Omg, so happy she met Chrissy Tiegan. I always say Caila, needs to find a great man like Chrissy T husband.Whoever ends up with Caila will have to be very family grounded as she loves her family!! She really got good genes for amazing hair liketkit - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 35 1f60d

@GuardianAngel Love how positive she is. I'm glad she's like that and doing her thing. Don't say that GA, anyone can rock what they want. Do u know who actress Chrissy Metz  from This Is Us is? Well, she is  not slim or average with with her weight and fired back recently on what she wore for scandal outfit. She said, it was her outfit and she felt good in it. The main thing is to remember it's what u like screw what others may feel. Keep rocking GA as a badass admi! If you ever feel down remember u can come here we can share some positive ur way!

@Sprite I love that outfit one of my fav outfits she has worn. Hope u are good S!

Hope everyone has good rest of the week and weekend! Been busy but had to stop in and support my fav.  Glad she is living and enjoying her life well. Love she might be heading to Paris in 2 months and also soon a trip with her brother. Also, had to check up on some of my fav peeps around here. Remember you all are   :alltens: and rock heartbeat

Love this and love her outfit
liketkit - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 35 GzvA921
Source cailaquinn instagram stories

Caila on QVC love she does things u would never expect and looked good! They adored her as well! Can't wait to see what others things she does!
liketkit - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 35 RW9XFHe
Source my gif

liketkit - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 35 Dolupa8a86b
SunnyRachel
SunnyRachel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri May 12, 2017 1:11 am

@SunnyRachel What is Caila doing on QVC?

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by SunnyRachel Sun May 21, 2017 7:26 pm

@Sprite Hey S! Hope you are having a great weekend. She was talking about some of her fav products by brand. The guy host was so lovely to her and she was great.  This twitter used got a little clip close to the end  https://twitter.com/xjhsbishot/status/860441901794807808

Hope you are all having a great weekend know you all rock and all are :alltens:

Love these insta stories of Caila speaking some German over the wkd. I hope her next guy speaks German so I can see them speak German tog.Love how she did her braid.
https://streamable.com/vw2gl
source cailaquinn instagram stories

Cute  hand painting
liketkit - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 35 MYIdfbe
source cailaquinn instagram stories

SunnyRachel
SunnyRachel

Back to top Go down

Post by summerdayze Thu Jun 01, 2017 4:52 am

All I can say is THANK GOD she is not going to be on BIP (so far anyway).
Stay away from the cesspool of toxicity girl!

summerdayze

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Thu Jun 01, 2017 6:04 am

curious - is she fulltime on the product promoting business?
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 70 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 52 ... 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion

+61
Chgohighlife
blueblues
Jolena
HavaDrPepper
ReneeM