SELECT CONTENT

Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion

Page 37 of 70 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 53 ... 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

mauiphotographer - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 37 Empty Re: Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion

Post by summerdayze Sat Jun 10, 2017 1:10 am

awwww I hope she has found her Mr Right! Even if she hasn't, she seems like she is in a good place and moving onto bigger and greater things - I'm so genuinely happy for her!

summerdayze

Back to top Go down

mauiphotographer - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 37 Empty Re: Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion

Post by Norcalgal Sat Jun 10, 2017 1:19 am

Despite her appearing so innocent, I do think she has more self awareness than Lauren.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5290

Back to top Go down

Post by SunnyRachel Fri Jun 16, 2017 1:09 pm

Have a good weekend everyone you all are :alltens: heartbeat group hug
Love what the team said on Caila and can't wait to see all the pictures
mauiphotographer - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 37 DBfJWT9
Source artistrybydanielleb instagram

mauiphotographer - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 37 6qPHK5D
Source artistrybydanielleb instagram

@GuardianAngel  thanks for all you do here! We are blessed to have this forum.I heard u have been getting some stuff around here so hugs bestbud!  and
rock :yougogirl:

@TheWrongReasons :Hi!!: nice seeing you around. Hope all is well. I'm happy to see her having fun with life. Thanks for sharing! Hope someday soon she meets that great man who is suited for and we see her beaming with that special man whoever it is!

@bluwavz  :Hi!!:  hope u are well Blu!! nice seeing u pop in! Thanks for sharing those pics u posted!!! She's a beautiful soul inside and out and u rock

Love Caila went bike riding with Sharleen yesterday. Love there friendship!
mauiphotographer - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 37 XWdFcS0
Source my gif

mauiphotographer - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 37 Dolupa8a86b
SunnyRachel
SunnyRachel

Female Posts : 329

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jun 16, 2017 1:16 pm

Caila looks stunning in those pics! Wow, beautiful!

@SunnyRachel thanks for always bringing us update info on what Caila is up to! She's a lovely girl, and it's always great to see her wonderful warm smile!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by SunnyRachel Fri Jun 23, 2017 5:47 pm

@GuardianAngel She is! Hope you had a good week GA! Have a good weekend! YW, it's always great to post on her!You are always so sweet to us thanks! for all you do here and everywhere u are :alltens: rock

Hope everyone had a good week and will have a good weekend  and it's party time so rock it out this weekend everyone and do the happy dance  :happydance:  rock

Love Caila's mother was in town for a day to make a girls day with her. So sweet.Congrats to Caila's mom on finally having her braces off.

mauiphotographer - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 37 4Ie9mKP
Source @cailaquinn twitter

mauiphotographer - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 37 1N93Ym6
Source cailaquinn instagram stories

mauiphotographer - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 37 953iAYH

Some video of Caila and mom out and about in NYC  
https://streamable.com/hwlfa

mauiphotographer - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 37 Dolupa8a86b
SunnyRachel
SunnyRachel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Jun 23, 2017 8:39 pm

She is so adorable...just like her mom.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sheokaf Fri Jun 23, 2017 9:15 pm

Wow, her mom is gorgeous. I follow Caila on IG and she always seems so sad and lonely, jmo, and I hope it's not true. Maybe she is just mature for her age. I like her grace. But she seems to have gone the "Andi route" - just me loving NYC. I have not read her blogs so CMIIW.

“I apologize for nothing. I’m sorry for being awesome.” Ryan, Bachelorette Season 11
Sheokaf
Sheokaf

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Fri Jun 23, 2017 9:24 pm

All of her pics she looks about 12 laugh out loud. JMO

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jun 23, 2017 10:28 pm

@SunnyRachel Thanks for the lovely pics of Caila and her mom! They are both gorgeous.

IMO Caila has accomplished more in her short time in NYC than Andi ever has. She is constantly out and about with friends or modelling adorable outfits, travels with her family and always seems so positive and happy. She moved to a different city and embraced everything it has to offer IMHO.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SunnyRachel Sun Jun 25, 2017 12:13 pm

@Sprite She is! Hope u are having a good wkd S!

@Sheokaf She keeps herself pretty busy. If u follow her u must've seen her volunteer with friend last week etc.  I didn't post that since the one's who follow her know she does more than surely what I post around here.She seems to be doing fine in NYC! It looks like she might be buying a home in the future around in NYC. We will see. Good Sunday to you.

@mizzoufan I love how she got blessed genes to look young forever. Her mother is showing what Caila will keep looking young as she ages. Hope her future man also has young genes in him even he is older than her. Good Sunday.

@GuardianAngel Agree, both so stunning! YW! Hope u had good weekend and have a blessed Sunday. True, she has done alot stuff in NYC. If I remember many said she wouldn't even last a yr but again she's been there for 1 yr now. Doing her thing and making new friends and staying friends with few from the nation that got to know her better. Adore her friendship with Sharleen the most from the nation!

Have a blessed Sunday everyone  heartbeat

Today Caila already baking cakes for a friends wedding today/ So sweet of her to do something like that for her friends wedding. Here's some video on her ig stories.
https://streamable.com/33gqu

Had to make a gif of her decorating the cake
mauiphotographer - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 37 TeU2I55
Source my gif via cailaquinn instagram stories

Beautiful picture of her with beautiful message on a friends weddings today
mauiphotographer - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 37 OGTOV4e
Source cailaquinn instagram

SunnyRachel
SunnyRachel

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jun 25, 2017 1:22 pm

That's not the first time I've seen her bake a cake. Is this something she does regularly? She does a fantastic job decorating them.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Jun 25, 2017 3:02 pm

I have to wonder what a season would have been like if she had been the 'Ette. But then I remind myself who MF really is.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 70 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 53 ... 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion

+61
Chgohighlife
blueblues
Jolena
HavaDrPepper
ReneeM