SELECT CONTENT

Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion

Page 39 of 70 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 54 ... 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

mauiphotographer - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 39 Empty Re: Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion

Post by Seabear Sun Jul 09, 2017 5:44 pm

This thread is always the sunniest and happiest place on the forum! mauiphotographer - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 39 1f31e  mauiphotographer - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 39 1f60a  A special shoutout and thanks to @SunnyRachel for keeping it this way. mauiphotographer - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 39 1f64c  And of course to Caila for her special positivity and sharing of her life perspective! mauiphotographer - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 39 1f49d  
@bluwavz thanks for your positive contributions too! mauiphotographer - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 39 1f60a  

I am looking forward to seeing Caila's travels in Paris and Amsterdam.....both are such beautiful cities each in their own way! mauiphotographer - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 39 1f600
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

mauiphotographer - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 39 Empty Re: Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion

Post by SunnyRachel Fri Jul 14, 2017 7:20 pm

@Sprite @Kashathediva @EliseAlways @bluwavz @GuardianAngel @Bet2Win @Seabear You all are so nice and wonderful.Hope you all had a good week and will have good weekend. You all are amazing and rock

Mini clips from Caila's in Amsterdam and Paris
https://streamable.com/joexs
Source cailaquinn instagram stories

Caila in Canal of Amsterdam
mauiphotographer - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 39 SxZ1Zde
Source cailaquinn instagram

Caila and her friend Brittany L
mauiphotographer - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 39 Ri4gAoD

Caila and her friend Brittany L at Palace of Luxembourg
mauiphotographer - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 39 KtmAvjK
Source brittany.lo instagram

Caila and ballons in Amsterdam
mauiphotographer - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 39 9TSgVf6
Source cailaquinn instagram stories

mauiphotographer - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 39 Dolupa8a86b
SunnyRachel
SunnyRachel

Female Posts : 329

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Jul 14, 2017 7:25 pm

@SunnyRachel be well and enjoy the weekend. I love Caila's wispy, whimsy dress. My niece is spending the summer in France. I have to wonder if she and Caila's path will cross; you never know.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Bet2Win Sat Jul 15, 2017 11:46 am

Thanks, Sunny, for posting the pics, she looks amazing and so happy!
Bet2Win
Bet2Win

Back to top Go down

Post by SunnyRachel Mon Jul 24, 2017 5:26 pm

Hope everyone has a lovely week rock group hug

@Kashathediva that is wonderful that ur niece being in France for the summer. That would have been nice if they met while she was in Paris. Have u ever been? have a lovely week Kash!

@Bet2Win She does look happy. Have a lovely week Bet!

@sprite Happy belated Birthday! mauiphotographer - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 39 1f382   Hope u had a lovely birthday and will have another great year of wonderful things ahead for you.

Beautiful pictures and gif of Caila in Mont Saint Michel

mauiphotographer - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 39 GFNzODe

mauiphotographer - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 39 SXR3cyN
Source alealovely instagram

mauiphotographer - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 39 5gHn0NW
Source alealovely instagram

mauiphotographer - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 39 DAlmbqT
Source my gif from cailaquinn instagram stories

mauiphotographer - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 39 Dolupa8a86b
SunnyRachel
SunnyRachel

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Jul 24, 2017 5:51 pm

@SunnyRachel I have been to France twice. I love Paris. Have a wonderful week yourself. Smiley

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 24, 2017 5:59 pm

I love Paris too! It's such a cliché but there are two cities I cab say that I've fallen in love with when visiting - Paris and New York. They're different kind of romantic.
Caila has always been more relatable to me than the majority of Bachelor girls.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Jul 24, 2017 6:03 pm

I live right outside of NYC. Not very fond of it. Since my daughter has moved, we rarely go into the city now and we don't miss it.
I like Caila, too. mauiphotographer - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 39 4256136633

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by SunnyRachel Sun Aug 06, 2017 5:41 pm

Hope everyone had a lovely weekend and will have a good week. May August be treating you all well. Remember you all are  score  score  score  score   group hug

@Kashathediva any other places you would love to travel that you haven't been K?  Paris is always so magical to visit. Def, one of my all time favorite places to visit when I can.

@yana_bach Cliche but we all are lucky to have been places like Paris and New York might as well enjoy them. I feel ya I think her and Olivia have been through so much in the nation so I relate to them. Glad they became good friends after the show.

Tonight on ABC Caila, Olivia, Lace, Jubliee, and Amanda are on Family Feud . Hope they do good tonight!
mauiphotographer - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 39 1xy9yNO
Source familyfeudabc  instagram

Caila posted a mini vid bts of her and the others from tonight. She's so cute and that hair!
https://www.instagram.com/p/BXdb-foHFWB/?hl=en&taken-by=cailaquinn

Caila and Ashely Park in cowboy hats
mauiphotographer - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 39 VoRSyKv
Source ashleyparklady instagram stories

Love what Caila did for her friend Ashley Park while in Dallas this past week even made her so happy.
mauiphotographer - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 39 KSwUPpW
Source ashleyparklady instagram stories

Vid of Caila making her friend Ashley so happy about the roses and hanging out tog. So happy for her friend working with Tina Fey next.
https://streamable.com/50v9q
Source cailaquinn instagram stories and ashleyparklady instagram stories

SunnyRachel
SunnyRachel

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Aug 06, 2017 5:53 pm

@SunnyRachel So many places! Hopefully some day some river cruises in Europe. Spain. Italy. Germany.
Maybe one day.
How about you?
How is your lovely summer? I hope all is well with you.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Aug 06, 2017 5:56 pm

I have the Family Feud set on my PVR and I didn't even know Caila would be there!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Sun Aug 06, 2017 8:52 pm

mauiphotographer - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 39 DGjL_vfXoAAiNff
The Bachelor‏ @BachelorABC
It's #TheBachelor versus #TheBachelorette on @FamilyFeudABC. Watch the most dramatic night of #CelebrityFamilyFeud tonight at 8|7c on ABC.
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 70 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 54 ... 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion

+61
Chgohighlife
blueblues
Jolena
HavaDrPepper
ReneeM