SELECT CONTENT

Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion

Page 43 of 70 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 56 ... 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

fashionista - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 43 Empty Re: Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion

Post by beader Mon Oct 09, 2017 1:40 am

He's about her age--24 or 25.  Graduated high school in 2011 and college in 2015 the best I can figure.  He is cute and smart.

Last edited by beader on Mon Oct 09, 2017 4:05 am; edited 1 time in total

beader

Back to top Go down

fashionista - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 43 Empty Re: Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion

Post by TheWrongReasons Mon Oct 09, 2017 2:13 am

@SunnyRachel - thanks ... You rock, too Smiley and I'm glad you think Dan & Blair are cute Smiley

Caila and Nick (B) are also mega cute - the theatre marquee thing is so Caila and it's great to see everyone happy Smiley

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Mon Oct 09, 2017 6:06 am

Soo happy for Calia. She picked a good one.

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  fashionista - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 43 1f49b  fashionista - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 43 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Mon Oct 09, 2017 8:04 am

He's a lot younger then she is.

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Mon Oct 09, 2017 8:08 am

mizzoufan wrote:He's a lot younger then she is.

Actually he's not. Caila is 25 and I believe he is as well.

fashionista - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 43 87b72b10 fashionista - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 43 86669110 fashionista - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 43 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Mon Oct 09, 2017 9:04 am

That's a... umm... ballsy gesture from Caila. Hope he's equally romantic. He seems like a well-travelled successful guy though so possibly a great match. JMO.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Oct 09, 2017 9:48 am

Caila is in her usual self- sooooo extra and starring in her own life movie imo. But she does has fantastic hair! The last part isn't my opinion, it's legit laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Mon Oct 09, 2017 12:40 pm

And in a plot twist their flight back to NYC got cancelled and now they're headed to Chicago so she can meet his parents. Talk about an interesting long weekend. Lol

fashionista - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 43 87b72b10 fashionista - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 43 86669110 fashionista - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 43 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by zackzugen Tue Oct 10, 2017 10:41 am

i always wondered how caila could travel around the world. so i googled for some info of her parents, her father is the CEO of Step2 co. wow!!
zackzugen
zackzugen

Female Posts : 126

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Oct 10, 2017 10:50 am

Just to keep the record straight, I've been told Caila has always worked and paid her own way for a lot of things, especially for the years she was in Boston. I'm sure her parents helped in some ways, but IMO she keeps herself very busy, and I'm sure she earns a good amount of income to sustain her lifestyle in NYC with all the projects she has on the go. She is IMO one motivated young lady as evident by all the different work gigs she as on the go.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Tue Oct 10, 2017 11:33 am

Most parents are happy to be able to provide a college education for their children, should they be able to financially. I always tell my sons it's what you do with your education that really counts - no matter who paid for it.

Caila has had advantages in life - a loving family for starters. To me, that is the foundation for a happy, stable life in your children. But again, Caila has used that as her own foundation to make her way - maybe unconventional as she doesn't have a traditional job but true to the values in which she was raised. If any of my sons brought home a 'Caila', I'd be thrilled!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

fashionista - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 43 Empty Re: Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #3

Post by StevAlimc Wed Oct 11, 2017 10:03 pm

Congrats & good luck Caila! so glad you found your Prince Charming.
http://www.etonline.com/bachelor-alum-caila-quinn-has-found-love-meet-amazing-man-shes-dating-exclusive-88959

and, i’ll just leave this here...  
fashionista - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 43 Ni_Caila_Bannr
StevAlimc
StevAlimc

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 43 of 70 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 56 ... 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion

+61
Chgohighlife
blueblues
Jolena
HavaDrPepper
ReneeM