SELECT CONTENT

Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion

Page 46 of 70 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 58 ... 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

offthevine - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 46 Empty Re: Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion

Post by Kashathediva Sun Nov 12, 2017 6:59 pm

@SunnyRachel:frommeto:frommeto:frommeto  I will pretend those daisies are sunflowers. LOL  3 is my lucky number.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

offthevine - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 46 Empty Re: Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion

Post by cookielover12 Thu Nov 16, 2017 4:11 pm

Was watching youtube, and this popped up!!! Wow, Caila looks amazing and this was a great video.
cookielover12
cookielover12

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Thu Nov 16, 2017 6:26 pm

@cookielover12 Love looks good on Caila!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by megaa Fri Nov 17, 2017 2:39 am

Awe. Her voice is just as beautiful as she is.

megaa

Back to top Go down

Post by SunnyRachel Mon Nov 20, 2017 12:57 pm

@Sprite  agree, Hope you had a beautiful weekend and will have a good week Sprite!

@Kashathediva You are so sweet. So from me a gif of sunflowers to you. Have a blessed week Kash!
offthevine - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 46 G8dp7mf
Source my gif
Agree, on the other thread I love seeing couples when they start forming families. It' so cute. It's why someday in the future I can't wait to see Caila with a hubby and kids when the time is right.

@cookielover12 Thank you so much for bringing this over her. She is beautiful and love how they picked her to be part of holidays for the ad and site. Agree, love great job to the company for editing a beautiful piece with song. Good week to you Cookielover!

@Norcalgal She does look so happy! Good week to you NorCal!

@megaa She should do some audio book commentary she has such a nice voice. Good week to you Megaa!

Had to make a gif from that new vid. Will prob do more later!
offthevine - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 46 Vw4YyKf
Source my gif

Love this metallic pink dress on Caila great new pic from her blog
offthevine - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 46 BBVG761
Source
withlovecaila.com

All of  rock Good week to everyone around here!

offthevine - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 46 Dolupa8a86b
SunnyRachel
SunnyRachel

Female Posts : 329

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Mon Nov 20, 2017 2:33 pm

@SunnyRachel On a gray day with so much negative news, this thread is a bolt of sunshine and positivity! Grateful you are a dedicated fan of Caila so we can enjoy her aura. Happy Thanksgiving to you.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue Nov 21, 2017 8:38 pm

This pic is equal parts cute and terrifying (even though I know they are harnessed in and won’t fall out).

https://instagram.com/p/BbxkrVdFglB/

offthevine - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 46 87b72b10 offthevine - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 46 86669110 offthevine - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 46 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by SunnyRachel Fri Dec 01, 2017 6:23 pm

@Norcalgal you are so sweet and kind. Hope you are having better days this Dec! You know you are one wonderful being. For that you get a gif! Good weekend to you!
offthevine - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 46 Cnj8ogQ
Source my gif

@umngirl They are so cute tog and dig she found someone who seems to love adventure like she does with travel ! Thanks for sharing this! Good weekend to you!

In 9 days Caila's birthday so made some gifs!
offthevine - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 46 00SCOCu
offthevine - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 46 YFotMwY
Source my gifs

This is a beautiful pic of Caila with her brother in Maui a couple a days ago! So wonderful he's graduating soon and already has a job lined up per her ig pic!Also, I want her outfit!
offthevine - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 46 S7uUG8L
Source cailaquinn instagram

Have a beautiful weekend everyone and great Dec ahead remember rock thanks! for being you all!

offthevine - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 46 Dolupa8a86b
SunnyRachel
SunnyRachel

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue Dec 05, 2017 4:35 am

Podcast will either be next Tuesday 12/12 or TBD.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

offthevine - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 46 8367-910 offthevine - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 46 I_got_13 offthevine - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 46 E5kqdm15 offthevine - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 46 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Fri Dec 08, 2017 4:52 am

Here's the podcast. https://www.podcastone.com/episode/Caila-Quinn

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

offthevine - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 46 8367-910 offthevine - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 46 I_got_13 offthevine - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 46 E5kqdm15 offthevine - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 46 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Dec 08, 2017 10:58 am

@Linds911 thanks for posting. I can't listen now but I will. yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by SunnyRachel Sun Dec 10, 2017 4:29 pm

@Linds911 Thanks for sharing. Hope you are doing good Linds!It was interesting the stuff she did when she was 21 laugh out loud Girl really needs a fun partner for sure in everything.

@GuardianAngel Beautiful holiday avatar GA! Hope you are doing well! Remember thanks! for all you do here you are :alltens:  

Hope everyone had a good weekend and will have a blessed week ahead heartbeat

Today is Caila's birthday! Happy Happy Birthday girl!
offthevine - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 46 1781f24783e028586
Source my gif

This was a adorable her dancing with Maria at an event last weekend
offthevine - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 46 0AVKT74
Source my gif

Serious her boyfriend is so sweet. Nice he cooks as well! She had scavenger hunt to all her favorite places and then landed to the show she wanted to see Anastasia. They both look so happy together!
offthevine - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 46 LwqDJk7
Source cailaquinn instagram stories

Sweet message Sharleen gave Caila today on her birthday! What friendship they have!
offthevine - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 46 APi6dWI
Source sharleenjoynt instagram

SunnyRachel
SunnyRachel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 46 of 70 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 58 ... 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion

+61
Chgohighlife
blueblues
Jolena
HavaDrPepper
ReneeM