Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@outlook.com

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #3

Page 47 of 53 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #3

Post by umngirl on Sun Dec 10, 2017 5:16 pm

Such a sweet message from Nick.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Credit: @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
nickburrelloHappy birthday to the most passionate and beautiful girlfriend around! You have me “stuck on a feeling” and continue to surprise me each and every day. Can’t wait to make more spontaneous and adventurous memories with you.
umngirl

Female Posts : 20051

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 on Sun Dec 10, 2017 5:58 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] You're welcome Smiley I'm doing good hope you are as well Smiley

Happy Birthday Caila. Glad she has such a sweet boyfriend, i bet he's spoiling her today. Smiley

SeanCat Boothstowe Beccett Shefani
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Linds911

Female Posts : 9535

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite on Sun Dec 10, 2017 6:44 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] OMG...I love that picture of Caila and Sharleen at the wedding! True friend.
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 on Sun Dec 10, 2017 11:14 pm

That's a beautiful pic of them. Thanks [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99

Female Posts : 13141

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel on Mon Dec 11, 2017 3:45 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Thank you for always keeping Caila's thread such a happy positive place! You're just as adorable as she is with your posting habits! bestbud!

Nick is a keeper of all keepers! They are so sweet together. Thanks [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] for posting, what a lovely message.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] RIP Sophie Little Girl  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 50703

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal on Mon Dec 11, 2017 4:00 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] beatingheart beatingheart beatingheart your gif! The best gift!
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 1864

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal on Mon Dec 11, 2017 4:01 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Thank you for posting that wonderful pic of Caila and Nick. It will be interesting to see how they spend their holidays!
Norcalgal

Back to top Go down

Post by SunnyRachel on Sat Dec 23, 2017 8:00 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Thank you! I am! Have a beautiful Christmas!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Agree, they are good friends so glad they formed a good friendship for life and more. Have a lovely Christmas! Also, nice touch ur new avi!Keep making more of splash around!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] You are so wonderful always know that! Thanks for being so kind to us all here! Have a beautiful Christmas! Any big plans for Christmas?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Sometimes I will start posting gifs that some of the ones with one's avis might match! Glad you enjoyed! Have a blessed Christmas!

Love this pic Caila had posted on her ig! What a dream to visit Mont St Michel this yr and a magical place and picture of her
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Source cailaquinn instagram

Nick being silly with Caila Sweet gift he got her for Christmas if u saw her ig stories!
Source cailaquinn instagram

Also, everyone hope you all have a beautiful weekend and Merry Christmas  Santa and all rock
Source my gif
SunnyRachel

Female Posts : 298

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite on Sat Dec 23, 2017 9:10 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] OMG ... Mont St Michel is on my bucket list.

Glad you like the new avi. It is more along the line of water off a ducks back vs. making a splash.

Hope you have a Merry Christmas...and keep bringing the sunshine!!!
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Minney on Sun Dec 24, 2017 9:35 am

What was the sweet gift Nick got Caila for Christmas?
(sorry, don't have IG story access!). I really hope these two make it!
Minney

Back to top Go down

Post by SunnyRachel on Sun Jan 07, 2018 3:51 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I haven't gone either. It's def on my bucket list as well. It looks so dreamy and magical. Gorgeous place and glad she got went to Mont St. Michael.
I kinda figured that with ur avi but splash was a word I liked using. Since to me u always make a splash on all the threads u come in and bring ur thoughts.
Thanks, you do as well. Hope 2018 is treating you good already. For u a cute gif w a duck.
Source my gif
Keep rockin and good week ahead!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Agree, with you. I like them together. They bring out the best in each other and have so much fun together. He got her a personalized bracelet. Here's a gif
from one of the ig stories I made into gif.Where she shared her gift from him.
Source my gif
Have a good week. Adorable avi. Did ever see the live action Cinderella w Lily James? Did u like it?I think I liked that movie better than Belle live action.

This is a cute gif from one of the ig stories of Caila and Nick already from this year. They are so cute together and those smiles! Had to make a gif of it!
Source my gif

This is a cute ig post w music she posted on ig

We are in 2018!!

I hope everyone is having a good 2018 and make it one of ur best yet! Remember you all are :alltens :alltens and rock
SunnyRachel

Female Posts : 298

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal on Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:04 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] You've done it again - brought the Caila sunshine to us! Happy New Year to you, Caila and Nick and to all of us needing something positive in our lives!
Norcalgal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 47 of 53 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum