SELECT CONTENT

Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion

Page 6 of 70 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 38 ... 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

luck - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 6 Empty Re: Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion

Post by bluwavz Sat Oct 22, 2016 5:11 am

You Can Have My luck - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 6 1f339 by @j.arquillo
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19212

Back to top Go down

luck - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 6 Empty Re: Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion

Post by SunnyRachel Sat Oct 22, 2016 8:15 am

@bluwavz  smileyyay  :yougogirl:  clapping! on mastering vid embed Aww she looks so happy to be back in school.Love the views she shared with us. For people always asking her b-day is Dec 10,1991 from that bone m sheet in vid.  rotfl cantstopl  love the answer.... always wondered but I kinda figured that.I don't like guys asking me to kiss me usually love the ones who just go for it and enjoy it. That app u must be educated to date on it.tMay a good world traveler w kind heart soul & education be on the list for her. That new pic u posted w that guy. He's cute with her! Thanks for posting vids now and pics!Have a lovely wkd Blu luck - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 6 1710264613

@siena It sure is and def so happy she has her brother who made her coffee last night and supported her. Also, an article on it from last night http://www.wetpaint.com/caila-quinn-robbery-snapchat-photos-1532557/ . Have a lovely wkd Siena luck - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 6 1710264613
SunnyRachel
SunnyRachel

Female Posts : 329

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Sat Oct 22, 2016 8:29 am

@SunnyRachel Yes it's so clear how close Caila and her brother are. Incredible that she'd only just posted that IG with that touching caption talking about being worried about him, and then this happens. At least no-one was harmed but terrible to feel like you or your loved ones aren't safe.

hi Have a wonderful weekend SunnyRachel and everyone! cheerleader luck - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 6 1710264613

"You know what love is? It is all kindness, generosity." ~ Rumi

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Sat Oct 22, 2016 5:44 pm

Terrible that her brother's dorm was broken into no no ... I'm glad everyone's okay! 

On a lighter note, her vids from BC campus were cute giggling
LOL @ her admitting that Ben was a better kisser than Jared (no one can accuse her of not being "real" there) ... and she looked like such a :cutiepie in that vid  luck - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 6 1f601

Glad it's the weekend, have a good one, beauties  rock :sprinklehearts

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sun Oct 23, 2016 3:59 am

Caila had a vision of showing this beautiful dress in front of a tall white backdrop. We couldn't find a location that works well. Just as we were wrapping up the night and heading over to Nomo for a drink, a beautiful textured white wall showed up in front of us. #luck by @augiechang
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19212

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sun Oct 23, 2016 4:57 am

It's too bad that she got some electronics stolen. Allston is full of college kids due to Boston College and Boston University not too far away, so unfortunately it's a target for people to steal laptops, iPhones, iPads, etc.

I have a couple of friends at the tailgate that she's at right now. It will be funny to see if they bump into her.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Sun Oct 23, 2016 6:22 am

That dress from the gala is gorgeous!

@TheWrongReasons luck - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 6 3806527698 Yes that word "real". Still so strange to me that some people see someone being polite or considered as not being as real. Some of the most authentic people I know are also gracious (and can also have a good laugh). Weird IMO that kindness or thoughtfulness can be seen as less honest. no no

Lovely to see Caila catching up with old friends in Boston.  yes

BC OGs *** Spend some of my best years with these girls & it warms my heart to be united #rainorshine by @cailaquinn

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Sun Oct 23, 2016 8:44 am

bluwavz wrote:
Caila had a vision of showing this beautiful dress in front of a tall white backdrop. We couldn't find a location that works well. Just as we were wrapping up the night and heading over to Nomo for a drink, a beautiful textured white wall showed up in front of us. #luck by @augiechang
What a beautiful photo! ❤️

@siena - I don't understand how gracious/considerate/nice = "not real" either ... hmmm I guess you just have to go with "those who mind don't matter & those who matter don't mind" when it comes to these things (IMO).

@Ash2214 that's cool that your friends are at the tailgate, too ...small world! Smiley

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Sun Oct 23, 2016 9:00 am

@TheWrongReasons It's a mystery to me too how people behaving badly are sometimes seen as more "real". I'm glad Caila didn't let the negativity get to her. IMO it's true that if you know yourself and like who you are, even if people don't understand you or mock you, it really doesn't matter at the end of the day. And it's not from a place of ego, it's just that you're perfectly happy just being you. I think Caila had a caption once that she was going to keep smiling because it didn't hurt anyone. yes

Reminds me of this! luck - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 6 3806527698   :cutiepie

luck - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 6 De34def735781422312c7fe040268aceluck - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 6 21fd974e45b535712916a156fbf1a71b

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by SunnyRachel Sun Oct 23, 2016 9:16 am

@bluwavz slay Caila that has to be one of my fav looks of all time that dress at that gala so far! So happy we have a solo shot. I hope we get more of them solo shots w that oxblood dress! :yougogirl: Blu always finding the rare new pictures!I hope she heads to the meta gala next yr in New York!

@siena u 2 hope u are having a great wkd so far! Agree with u and @TheWrongReasons amazing what real means these days to people who seem fake in this world. Feel bad for the sweet people who are taken as fake these days.Adorable gif of that little one. WR hope u are having a good wkd as well.

@Ash2214 :Hi!!:

I don't know if any of you have seen these from tumblr of Caila at tailgate today from her snap
http://charmingcailaquinn.tumblr.com/post/152173886565/alumni-caila-went-to-boston-college-football-game

One from Boston Supermodel International 2011 with her family never seen this one until I saw it on tumblr
http://charmingcailaquinn.tumblr.com/post/152161721060/family-is-the-most-important-thing-for-beautiful

May you all beautiful kind souls here be enjoying a wonderful weekend with family and friends group hug heartbeat

luck - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 6 Dolupa8a86b
SunnyRachel
SunnyRachel

Female Posts : 329

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Sun Oct 23, 2016 9:45 am

@SunnyRachel Hope you are too, lovely. PINKHEART  I'll bring some of those images you linked over. yes Looks like Caila's having a great time.

luck - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 6 Tumblr_inline_ofgz4aA8dG1tau41d_500
source

luck - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 6 Tumblr_inline_ofgytlSNy91tau41d_1280
source

luck - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 6 Tumblr_inline_ofgyvgrwC41tau41d_1280
source

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Oct 23, 2016 1:13 pm

I love that oxblood/burgundy dress. I wish we had dresses like that for the rose ceremonies or for the M&G instead of the usually boring sparkly beige or black.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 70 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 38 ... 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion

+61
Chgohighlife
blueblues
Jolena
HavaDrPepper
ReneeM